What's new

geo news allocated 32% coverage time to PTI, 19% to PMLN and 13% to MQM according to EU

the JIT is formed by sindh government, how can JIT not be political, there is no mention of liaquat bangash who was the prime suspect in wali babar case

same agencies who fabricated evidences in hakeem saeed case run the JIT

if three out of six are MQM, who the rest are? looks like MQM is officially not involved even if they are MQM workers

also no where in the verdict it says, MQM was involved in the killing

so country's top six intelligence agencies are liars, ATC is a liar, SHC and SC are liars if they give verdict against mqm workers, but when they set free mqm workers in murder cases, oh they are so right !

Yes, this is still possible, that mqm top leaders may not be involved and needs to be investigated, not by JIT but by mqm itself as how its workers got involved in terrorist act..

plus it should also be investigated if mqm was involved in it. as mqm is now in govt, so is it okay to say that MQM influenced SHC like PPP do allegedly?

p.s. on topic: you started a thread with misleading extracts implying false conclusions. on both ends you fail to admit failure shamelessly.

as i said there is no verdict MQM was involved i think you are too desperate to malign MQM

any verdict by SC or sindh high court is acceptable

MQM denied that it was their workers, thats why, liars/abettors should be exposed !!

and no I need not to malign mqm, we just need to expose this terrorist mafia.

Last edited:
plus it should also be investigated if mqm was involved in it. as mqm is now in govt, so is it okay to say that MQM influenced SHC like PPP do allegedly?

MQM has already said, they are not MQM workers, its JIT which is saying they are MQM workers i don't know why are you going in round abouts

but the thing missing in JIT is liaquat bangash and his mafia which was the prime suspect

I was there thats why i could judge the possible results by peoples mood , ECP was accpted by Imran, Najam sethi was accepted and welcomed by Imran Khan. Even now if pti is fail to give any concrete proof of rigging to ECP or supreme court then they would get nothing form there. EVERY SURVEY IN PAKSITAN CONDUCTED BY ALL INERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL TEAMS SUGGESTED THAT PMLN WOULD FORM NEXT GOVT , NOT EVEN A SINGLE SURVEY SUGGESTED PTI TO BE THE WINNER. SO CHILL BOYS AND PERFORM IN KPK AND THEN ASK PUBLIC TO COMPARE.

papu jee
whole international community was behind this fake sell out elections for NOORA LEAGUE as he can better serve thier god dammed intersts?
as its been proven by now, whole nation is standing against the the traitor geo & hamid mir, our PM is supporting them ?
if the there is a complain of rigging why shouldnt be investigated, what will harm that noora govt?
imran never accepted the illegal constrution of EC, but after chor &nCROUPT CJ iftikhar chodri assured him that, there is no peoblem , he accepted that as a good will gesture beliving & trusting a croupt CJ?
which later proved his mistake?
now be ready for the trail of whole, ECP & MONTE CARLO CJ, noora be hanged later?

MQM has already said, they are not MQM workers, its JIT which is saying they are MQM workers i don't know why are you going in round abouts

but the thing missing in JIT is liaquat bangash and his mafia which was the prime suspect

MQM denied, while JIT proves it...read the article you quoted.... when convicted, you are crying that ATC is biased against MQM, oh if the SHC releases them, you would be the same guy dancing that see mqm workers were innocent..

sharam tou tum logo mien hai hi nahi...

MQM denied, while JIT proves it...read the article you quoted.... when convicted, you are crying that ATC is biased against MQM, oh if the SHC releases them, you would be the same guy dancing that see mqm workers were innocent..

sharam tou tum logo mien hai hi nahi...

look man, im trying to debate with you, but its you who is getting emotional and im still debating but as you are not controlling you language, i say

adios

look man, im trying to debate with you, but its you who is getting emotional and im still debating but as you are not controlling you language, i say

adios
lol... when running from pillar to post didnt help, you run out of the conversation like this... pity those who support crimes, as if on day of judgement mqm/altaf will save you from the truth !

adios
This.
keep it up! Ptians are very famous on social media to use abusive BAZARI language and you don't need to go on their level. You know even a dog bark a while than stop with huf huf huf

papu jee
whole international community was behind this fake sell out elections for NOORA LEAGUE as he can better serve thier god dammed intersts?
as its been proven by now, whole nation is standing against the the traitor geo & hamid mir, our PM is supporting them ?
if the there is a complain of rigging why shouldnt be investigated, what will harm that noora govt?
imran never accepted the illegal constrution of EC, but after chor &nCROUPT CJ iftikhar chodri assured him that, there is no peoblem , he accepted that as a good will gesture beliving & trusting a croupt CJ?
which later proved his mistake?
now be ready for the trail of whole, ECP & MONTE CARLO CJ, noora be hanged later?
If all international community , media , supreme court , ecp, is against you then go home . then chill it is proven that you cant do anything , dont forget people are not with you . Try to think lower middle class of punjab , rural class and lower class of punjab didnt vote pit. It is a phenomenon of burgers making storm in a tea cup. If elections were rigged why pti lost in all by elections in Punjab? Think on your weaknesses , with this attitude pit cannot win even inthe next elections . so better chill.

this is only the rallies and press conference, this doesn't include coverage by means of news, the one i mentioned includes that, MQM does a lot of press conference, its not a secret

stop acting like a retard MQM'er and think as a Pakistani ... Geo is fu(king traitor ... stop bashing PTI or IK for him going against geo , i don't like IK but in this case i do support IK ...

stop acting like a retard MQM'er and think as a Pakistani ... Geo is fu(king traitor ... stop bashing PTI or IK for him going against geo , i don't like IK but in this case i do support IK ...
Mqm is with army not with IK lalu Phato

Keep your matter with you and let's what they are doing.

I am keeping my matter with me ... this is forum , I guess you know it ?? here peoples share their post and difference of opinions ...
if you dont have any positive to contribute , you can click on " log out " option and open " face book " :)

we easily label each other as traitors, i think matter must go to the court and it should be decided there

IK is making it their point scoring politics, they are not accusing geo of their act by blaming ISI without facts and figures, but they are accusing geo of rigging elections against PTI

where was PTI when we needed to support army and LEAs against terrorists talibans? PTI was the worst in criticizing the army back then

PTI's argument that media rigged election is highly flawed because PTI probably was the only party which got the moral backing and they were never criticised, the various anchors even displayed their inclination to suppoting PTI and probably it was natural because PTI was trying to bring positive change in politics in pakistan so they garnered lots of sympathies in the media

Last edited:
If all international community , media , supreme court , ecp, is against you then go home . then chill it is proven that you cant do anything , dont forget people are not with you . Try to think lower middle class of punjab , rural class and lower class of punjab didnt vote pit. It is a phenomenon of burgers making storm in a tea cup. If elections were rigged why pti lost in all by elections in Punjab? Think on your weaknesses , with this attitude pit cannot win even inthe next elections . so better chill.
lets find it out on 11 th may?

Back
Top Bottom