What's new

geo news allocated 32% coverage time to PTI, 19% to PMLN and 13% to MQM according to EU

we easily label each other as traitors, i think matter must go to the court and it should be decided there

IK is making it their point scoring politics, they are not accusing geo of their act by blaming ISI without facts and figures, but they are accusing geo of rigging elections against PTI

where was PTI when we needed to support army and LEAs against terrorists talibans? PTI was the worst in criticizing the army back then

PTI's argument that media rigged election is highly flawed because PTI probably was the only party which got the moral backing and they were never criticised, the various anchors even displayed their inclination to suppoting PTI and probably it was natural because PTI was trying to bring positive change in politics in pakistan so they garnered lots of sympathies in the media

yaar don't talk about traitors here because in Pakistan all parties are traitors .. including Altaf , Nawaz , zardari , JI AND mulla diesel ... and I don't care what PTI is stand against , if GEO do favor PML N in election and help in rigging than its wrong ...

yaar don't talk about traitors here because in Pakistan all parties are traitors .. including Altaf , Nawaz , zardari , JI AND mulla diesel ... and I don't care what PTI is stand against , if GEO do favor PML N in election and help in rigging than its wrong ...

if all parties are traitors than why are you supporting a traitor?

http://www.eueom.eu/files/pressreleases/english/eu-eom-pakistan-2013-final-report_en.pdf

Bm1NfrlCAAIR8pA.jpg:large
interesting to see what a EU based website has to do with Geo and Jang.

if all parties are traitors than why are you supporting a traitor?

Sir I honestly don't like IK, but I know he is not or never be a traitor ... I do disagree with his policy over Taliban but I cant believe that he is like Zardar , Nawaz, mulla diesel , Altaf etc...
only one leader I support is Mushi .... I IK change its policy about Talibans than I will support him on every move ...
similarly I don't hate whole MQM , I just don't like Altaf because he is an idiot quite frankly ... and he and his biyans are all funny and idiotic ...
I like the few things about MQM , PTI but that doesn't mean I can crtisize or support any leader if he stand for something which will benefit my pakistan

Sir I honestly don't like IK, but I know he is not or never be a traitor ... I do disagree with his policy over Taliban but I cant believe that he is like Zardar , Nawaz, mulla diesel , Altaf etc...
only one leader I support is Mushi .... I IK change its policy about Talibans than I will support him on every move ...
similarly I don't hate whole MQM , I just don't like Altaf because he is an idiot quite frankly ... and he and his biyans are all funny and idiotic ...
I like the few things about MQM , PTI but that doesn't mean I can crtisize or support any leader if he stand for something which will benefit my pakistan

frankly dude u don't make any bit of sense, please start making sense, then v will talk

frankly dude u don't make any bit of sense, please start making sense, then v will talk

well sir I think I do make sense , but I cant make my sense according to your will ... I think write very simple English which is easy to understand my point

well sir I think I do make sense , but I cant make my sense according to your will ... I think write very simple English which is easy to understand my point

lol my dear, ofcourse you will make sense to yourself, but i doubt anybody will make out sense from your posts

you are self contradicting yourself

and about geo or anybody else, we needs to be a lot mature, imran clearly is playing politics here, if geo was guilty of rigging he should have done a protest against geo long time ago he should have sued geo in the court, why now?

its nothing but political stunt

we have so many issues and the public's attention is being diverted from those issues to these pathetic issues

lol my dear, ofcourse you will make sense to yourself, but i doubt anybody will make out sense from your posts

and about geo or anybody else, we needs to be a lot mature, imran clearly is playing politics here, if geo was guilty of rigging he should have done a protest against geo long time ago he should have sued geo in the court, why now?

we have so many issues and the public's attention is being diverted from those issues to these pathetic issues

can you explain what public issues ?

what about geo playing politics since its creation?
the king maker role?
12 october?
the cases & prapoganda against then , MQM bassed govt of sindh, then the support of croupt justice?i mean how much MQM got to defend geo this time?
does it makes any sense?

Back
Top Bottom