What's new

geo news allocated 32% coverage time to PTI, 19% to PMLN and 13% to MQM according to EU

please proof they were terrorists

dailymotion videos of wasey jalil and farooq sattar are present you can check farooq sattar's interview with shahid masood recently

its a common practice in police/rangers to take down terrorists who reach beyond point of return... and secondly if they were wrongfully killed, why didnt MQM file FIR against the people who killed, instead one of your MPA said, we know why killed them, we have bori-size prepared for them... so instead of shutting down the city, go to SHC which you just showed trust-in..

Show press release, official statement by mqm, find it on their website and share. agay pechay tou bari press conference kertay ho har baat per...

its a common practice in police/rangers to take down terrorists who reach beyond point of return... and secondly if they were wrongfully killed, why didnt MQM file FIR against the people who killed, instead one of your MPA said, we know why killed them, we have bori-size prepared for them... so instead of shutting down the city, go to SHC which you just showed trust-in..

Show press release, official statement by mqm, find it on their website and share. agay pechay tou bari press conference kertay ho har baat per...

MQM has already filed many many petitions in every court, plus they have filed petitions in police etc and still neither CM, nor judiciary, nor sharjeel memon, or ch nisar bothers about MQM's missing persons, judiciary has not issued any suo moto on this

what options does MQM have now?

the CPLC already told that thy will be released after 7 days and were in rangers custody, before they got their bodies

nobody from the govt bothered to show any condolence to them or showed any concern

Ban geo..........

MQM has already filed many many petitions in every court, plus they have filed petitions in police etc and still neither CM, nor judiciary, nor sharjeel memon, or ch nisar bothers about MQM's missing persons, judiciary has not issued any suo moto on this

the CPLC already told that thy will be released after 7 days and were in rangers custody, before they got their bodies

nobody from the govt bothered to show any condolence to them or showed any concern

Geo help was creating a fake popularity of Nawaz league through Fake surveys of Gallup and repeating it every day on there shows and in news creating in mind of people the thing that Nawaz league will won the election and that trick worked so people can accept Dhandli.... Every other survey make it PEW or any other PTI was leading all surveys accept Gallup.....

Last edited:
Geo help was creating a fake popularity of Nawaz league through Fake surveys of Gallup and repeating it every day on there shows and in news creating in mind of people the thing that Nawaz league will won the election and that trick worked so people can accept Dhandli.... Every other survey make it PEW or any other PTI was leading all surveys accept Gallup.....

in punjab everybody know PMLN would win, not only geo but many channels who were doing their own surveys in various constituencies is the proof

everybody knoew PTI would get 10-20 seats at best in Punjab that too if supported by heavy weight electables

to be frank after taking in all the sme electables PTI reduced it chances of winning the elections

PTI didn't manage to present solid grounds for people coming in favour of PTI, and as PMLN did some developments in Punjab, people thought to trust PMLN simply

the votes PTI got was solely because of imran khan otherwise PTI didn't have people to win anything

when I ask you to provide particular reference, you start to run from pillar to post with absurd words...

I asked you

show mqm denounced 4 alleged convicts not being mqm workers.
second that MQM senator was free to do the case and had nothing to do with mqm.

now reply.

when I ask you to provide particular reference, you start to run from pillar to post with absurd words...

I asked you

show mqm denounced 4 alleged convicts not being mqm workers.
second that MQM senator was free to do the case and had nothing to do with mqm.

now reply.

i have already told you to go and watch farooq sattar's interview with shahid masood, if you don't get your answer then come back and ill show you and answers both of your questions

MQM denies link to Wali Babar killers - thenews.com.pk

i have already told you to go and watch farooq sattar's interview with shahid masood, if you don't get your answer then come back and ill show you and answers both of your questions

MQM denies link to Wali Babar killers - thenews.com.pk

from the link:

the joint interrogation report by country’s six top intelligence agencies has established that at least three of the six convicts were from MQM.

It is also a strange coincidence that Salman Mujhahid, the lawyer who represented the convicts, is also a sitting National Assembly member of MQM.

An anti-terrorism court in Kandhkot Saturday sentenced proclaimed offenders Kamran alias Zeeshan and Faisal Mota to death in Wali Khan Babar case while Faisal Mehmood alias Nafsiyati (MQM), Naveed alias Polka, Muhammad Ali Rizvi (MQM) and Shah Rukh alias Mani (MQM) were granted imprisonment for life.

The confidential interrogation reports of six premier intelligence agencies of the country including ISI, IB, CID, Pakistan Rangers and police have confirmed that Faisal Mehmood alias Nafsiyati, Shah Rukh alias Mani and Muhammad Ali Rizvi were target killers of MQM.

However when contacted by The News, MQM Spokesman Wasay Jalil said the party has nothing to do with any of the convicted killers. “Every Urdu-speaking person is not an MQM worker. These kinds of allegations are not new to the party as some people continue to spread fabricated stories against the party,” he said adding that these questioned should arise only if the court convicts MQM.

To a question, Wasay said he does not know that martyred Wali Khan wanted to interview Faiza Gabol the ex-wife of MQM Chief Altaf Hussain.

“Even if he wanted to interview Faiza Gabol there was nothing wrong in it,” he said adding that MQM had very good relations with late Wali Khan. “He had a brief journalism-career spanning over two years. He used to sit in party camps and even on the day of death he spent two-hours in MQM camp,” the spokesman said.

To another question about the fact that a sitting MNA of MQM was representing the convicts, Wasay Jalil said as lawyer he has the right to take up any case while the accused also had the right to chose any good lawyer. “I know Salman Mujahid is a very good lawyer so the accused decided to hire him for this case,” he said adding that Salman had recently become MNA of the party while he is lawyer for years.

However the reports of Joint interrogation teams’ (JITs), copies of which are available with The News, are pointing towards the MQM worker’s involvement in the case.

The JITs were constituted by the Sindh government and they comprised highly competent officers from Pakistan’s top agencies. They interrogated Faisal Mehmood, Shah Rukh and Muhammad Ali Rizvi separately after their arrests and compiled comprehensive reports on each of the accused.

The report on Faisal confirmed that he joined MQM in 2003 as worker on the instigation of the member sector committee Orangi town Ashraf alias Imam.

During the investigation he told Police how the plan to kill the brave Geo journalist was executed with the help of other accused.

Similarly the JITs on Shah Rukh and Ali Rizvi also confirmed that they were workers of MQM. According to security sources, the mastermind of the murder also received telephonic instructions from South Africa while the agencies also came to know that convicts had nexus with an intelligence agency of a neighbouring country.

The police officers, Rangers and ISI officials worked bravely and tirelessly on the case to finally bring the culprits to the book. In this connection the Inspector Shafiq Tanoli, the then SSP Naveed Khawaja and current DIG Sultan Khawaja played a vital role.

----------------------------------

infact read it. MQM just denied, as a liar saying im not lying but everybody knows mqm is lying and their workers and sitting MNA is fully involved in protecting their convicted workers...

and paid supporters like you trying to defend with no personal shame or remorse at all !

It is to be checked by Election commision of pakistan(which is independent), supreme court (iftikhar chauhdry is no more there), the fact is that you have to prove there the rigging, Just think once again PTI could not win any by election in Lahore . There cannot be rigging all the time . Just accept your defeat and try to think why people have not given pti enough votes. I was in Lahore in the campaign time , there was no match and no way that PTI could have won there.
so if were there, durring the elections then the rigging wouldnt be haappened there? great logic?
where is EC, now?
construction of EC, was also illegal?
defeat was accepted, thats why there wasnt any fuss, about that, but why not a proper investigation should have been called, to clear that, for the future ?
i guss thats where its the dark room, is any investigation will open up the fake mandate, used to govern, poor pakistanis?

in punjab everybody know PMLN would win, not only geo but many channels who were doing their own surveys in various constituencies is the proof

everybody knoew PTI would get 10-20 seats at best in Punjab that too if supported by heavy weight electables

to be frank after taking in all the sme electables PTI reduced it chances of winning the elections

PTI didn't manage to present solid grounds for people coming in favour of PTI, and as PMLN did some developments in Punjab, people thought to trust PMLN simply

the votes PTI got was solely because of imran khan otherwise PTI didn't have people to win anything

In this way they even didn't deserve to win in KPK..

Let me tell my theory...

Army+KSA+Gallup+Geo+Punjab Industrialist= Nawaz Govt

PTI fall in trap by giving govt in KPK and hold protest against Dhandli... PPP due to it's bad governance lost the popularity even army don't like Nawaz but they compromise because on pressure from KSA and USA.. Our army safeguard interest of western powers.... Imran was never a choice because of his stance on terrorism.... Nawaz even got same stance but they knew that they can mold Nawaz in because of his history.....

http://www.eueom.eu/files/pressreleases/english/eu-eom-pakistan-2013-final-report_en.pdf

Bm1NfrlCAAIR8pA.jpg:large

Geo news gave 19% coverage to PMLN, to hide their rigging in recent elections.
Geo news gave 32% coverage to PTI, to call him Taliban khan and to discourage his efforts against drones.
Geo news didn't gave 6% coverage to PPP but gave 100% coverage, in order to help to get PPP sympathy votes.
Geo news gave 2% coverage to caretake government, in order to tell that they are taking good care of the elections.
Geo news gave 13% coverage to MQM, in order to hide and support their terrorists in Karachi.
Geo news gave 7% coverage to ANP, inorder to support their view of not making kalabagh dam.
Geo news gave 7% coverage to APML, inorder to tell the nation that Musharraf has broken the law. So that they could criticize and defame army.

In this way they even didn't deserve to win in KPK..

Let me tell my theory...

Army+KSA+Gallup+Geo+Punjab Industrialist= Nawaz Govt

PTI fall in trap by giving govt in KPK and hold protest against Dhandli... PPP due to it's bad governance lost the popularity even army don't like Nawaz but they compromise because on pressure from KSA and USA.. Our army safeguard interest of western powers.... Imran was never a choice because of his stance on terrorism.... Nawaz even got same stance but they knew that they can mold Nawaz in because of his history.....
Geo news gave 19% coverage to PMLN, to hide their rigging in recent elections.
Geo news gave 32% coverage to PTI, to call him Taliban khan and to discourage his efforts against drones.
Geo news didn't gave 6% coverage to PPP but gave 100% coverage, in order to help to get PPP sympathy votes.
Geo news gave 2% coverage to caretake government, in order to tell that they are taking good care of the elections.
Geo news gave 13% coverage to MQM, in order to hide and support their terrorists in Karachi.
Geo news gave 7% coverage to ANP, inorder to support their view of not making kalabagh dam.
Geo news gave 7% coverage to APML, inorder to tell the nation that Musharraf has broken the law. So that they could criticize and defame army.

lol wierd conspiracy theories, im not a PMLN fan but i watched every single programs in elections and wasted a lot of time, believe me, PTI was nowhere close to winning even in urban areas let alone rural areas where they didn't even conduct any program and in singh PPP was winning, i have no love for PMLN and PPP, i would have even wanted PTI to win because both PPP and PMLN have been already tried

but PTI presented no valid argument that why punjab should vote PTI instead of PMLN with same electables from PMLN, that caused PTI the defeat, not rigging or anything else

now imran has now even proved his leadership is worthless

so if were there, durring the elections then the rigging wouldnt be haappened there? great logic?
where is EC, now?
construction of EC, was also illegal?
defeat was accepted, thats why there wasnt any fuss, about that, but why not a proper investigation should have been called, to clear that, for the future ?
i guss thats where its the dark room, is any investigation will open up the fake mandate, used to govern, poor pakistanis?
I was there thats why i could judge the possible results by peoples mood , ECP was accpted by Imran, Najam sethi was accepted and welcomed by Imran Khan. Even now if pti is fail to give any concrete proof of rigging to ECP or supreme court then they would get nothing form there. EVERY SURVEY IN PAKSITAN CONDUCTED BY ALL INERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL TEAMS SUGGESTED THAT PMLN WOULD FORM NEXT GOVT , NOT EVEN A SINGLE SURVEY SUGGESTED PTI TO BE THE WINNER. SO CHILL BOYS AND PERFORM IN KPK AND THEN ASK PUBLIC TO COMPARE.

from the link:

the joint interrogation report by country’s six top intelligence agencies has established that at least three of the six convicts were from MQM.

It is also a strange coincidence that Salman Mujhahid, the lawyer who represented the convicts, is also a sitting National Assembly member of MQM.

An anti-terrorism court in Kandhkot Saturday sentenced proclaimed offenders Kamran alias Zeeshan and Faisal Mota to death in Wali Khan Babar case while Faisal Mehmood alias Nafsiyati (MQM), Naveed alias Polka, Muhammad Ali Rizvi (MQM) and Shah Rukh alias Mani (MQM) were granted imprisonment for life.

The confidential interrogation reports of six premier intelligence agencies of the country including ISI, IB, CID, Pakistan Rangers and police have confirmed that Faisal Mehmood alias Nafsiyati, Shah Rukh alias Mani and Muhammad Ali Rizvi were target killers of MQM.

However when contacted by The News, MQM Spokesman Wasay Jalil said the party has nothing to do with any of the convicted killers. “Every Urdu-speaking person is not an MQM worker. These kinds of allegations are not new to the party as some people continue to spread fabricated stories against the party,” he said adding that these questioned should arise only if the court convicts MQM.

To a question, Wasay said he does not know that martyred Wali Khan wanted to interview Faiza Gabol the ex-wife of MQM Chief Altaf Hussain.

“Even if he wanted to interview Faiza Gabol there was nothing wrong in it,” he said adding that MQM had very good relations with late Wali Khan. “He had a brief journalism-career spanning over two years. He used to sit in party camps and even on the day of death he spent two-hours in MQM camp,” the spokesman said.

To another question about the fact that a sitting MNA of MQM was representing the convicts, Wasay Jalil said as lawyer he has the right to take up any case while the accused also had the right to chose any good lawyer. “I know Salman Mujahid is a very good lawyer so the accused decided to hire him for this case,” he said adding that Salman had recently become MNA of the party while he is lawyer for years.

However the reports of Joint interrogation teams’ (JITs), copies of which are available with The News, are pointing towards the MQM worker’s involvement in the case.

The JITs were constituted by the Sindh government and they comprised highly competent officers from Pakistan’s top agencies. They interrogated Faisal Mehmood, Shah Rukh and Muhammad Ali Rizvi separately after their arrests and compiled comprehensive reports on each of the accused.

The report on Faisal confirmed that he joined MQM in 2003 as worker on the instigation of the member sector committee Orangi town Ashraf alias Imam.

During the investigation he told Police how the plan to kill the brave Geo journalist was executed with the help of other accused.

Similarly the JITs on Shah Rukh and Ali Rizvi also confirmed that they were workers of MQM. According to security sources, the mastermind of the murder also received telephonic instructions from South Africa while the agencies also came to know that convicts had nexus with an intelligence agency of a neighbouring country.

The police officers, Rangers and ISI officials worked bravely and tirelessly on the case to finally bring the culprits to the book. In this connection the Inspector Shafiq Tanoli, the then SSP Naveed Khawaja and current DIG Sultan Khawaja played a vital role.

infact read it. MQM just denied, as a liar saying im not lying but everybody knows mqm is lying and their workers and sitting MNA is fully involved in protecting their convicted workers...

and paid supporters like you trying to defend with no personal shame or remorse at all !

the JIT is formed by sindh government, how can JIT not be political, there is no mention of liaquat bangash who was the prime suspect in wali babar case

same agencies who fabricated evidences in hakeem saeed case run the JIT

if three out of six are MQM, who the rest are? looks like MQM is officially not involved even if they are MQM workers

also no where in the verdict it says, MQM was involved in the killing

Last edited:
lol wierd conspiracy theories, im not a PMLN fan but i watched every single programs in elections and wasted a lot of time, believe me, PTI was nowhere close to winning even in urban areas let alone rural areas where they didn't even conduct any program and in singh PPP was winning, i have no love for PMLN and PPP, i would have even wanted PTI to win because both PPP and PMLN have been already tried

but PTI presented no valid argument that why punjab should vote PTI instead of PMLN with same electables from PMLN, that caused PTI the defeat, not rigging or anything else

now imran has now even proved his leadership is worthless

:woot::stop:Bro stop watching geo news. You have been brain washed:drag:

from the link:

plz stay at the topic, because going here or there wouldnt proves anything?
the basic issue was, that GEO TV & its top managment made a classic movie for the poor pakistanis, to satisfy thier simple minds, with great effect, that ohh yes we too , were supporting PTI & IMRAN but, NOORA KING came back to win the elections?
its was, geo tv & hamid mir jaffar, who started media attack on TUQ , s dharana which was agaunst the illegal composition of EC, & were demanding the implementation of article 62, 63 of the constitution of pakistan?
TUQ ,s constitutional demands ,were backed by PTI, high command & clearly IMRAN supported it politicaly?
what happened then, THE MATCH FIXER dumpped it, with full media power of GEO & HM traitors?
what was the result then?
fake elections drama, by the EC headed by FAKHARU BHAI, who cant even remember genrl kiyani was?
yes that whole drama was constructed by MIR SHAKEEL UR REHAM, HAMID MIR under the instruction of monte carlo croupt CJ, CHODRI IFTHIKHAR, who thought that , innocent IMRAN will accept whatever be thrown to him

Back
Top Bottom