What's new

geo news allocated 32% coverage time to PTI, 19% to PMLN and 13% to MQM according to EU

why don't you enlighten us with facts if the media doesn't cover MQM's crimes?

It doesnt, it never does, not even in murder of wali babar did Geo mentioned MQM involvement.. so please, dont try to make this victim face, and on topic admit your false allegation, for once do a virtue in your life, atleast !

It doesnt, it never does, not even in murder of wali babar did Geo mentioned MQM involvement.. so

MQM involvement is not proved why would geo mention MQM?

MQM involvement is not proved why would geo mention MQM?

All of the convicted were mqm workers, and so was their lawyer, a mqm senator and also Hamid Mir mentioned mqm's involvement in it. but media never mentioned it.

so have some shame and stop supporting crimes and criminal elements, Allah ko jawab dena hai bhai, wahan altaf hussain nay tujhay nahi bachana, khud ka hisab dena hoga !

All of the convicted were mqm workers, and so was their lawyer, a mqm senator and also Hamid Mir mentioned mqm's involvement in it. but media never mentioned it.

so have some shame and stop supporting crimes and criminal elements, Allah ko jawab dena hai bhai, wahan altaf hussain nay tujhay nahi bachana, khud ka hisab dena hoga !

Hamid Mir is a liar, he always lies, he has zero credibility, he accused ISI for blowing up ziarat residency (video which later proved to be BLA), what more proof do you need for his credibility

Hamid Mir is a liar, he always lies, he has zero credibility, he accused ISI for blowing up ziarat residency (video which later proved to be BLA), what more proof do you need for his credibility

Is it also a lie that the Lawyer (MQM's senator) who defended these 4 convicted mqm workers?

like I said, tu nay bhi Allah ko jawab dena hai, altaf hussain ko nahi, koe khiyal ker apna...

Is it also a lie that the Lawyer (MQM's senator) who defended these 4 convicted mqm workers?

like I said, tu nay bhi Allah ko jawab dena hai, altaf hussain ko nahi, koe khiyal ker apna...

he is MQM's MNA not senator and he is free to fight any case

lets just check 30, then whats the problem, in that?
oghh 35 punctures, look who is crying?
It is to be checked by Election commision of pakistan(which is independent), supreme court (iftikhar chauhdry is no more there), the fact is that you have to prove there the rigging, Just think once again PTI could not win any by election in Lahore . There cannot be rigging all the time . Just accept your defeat and try to think why people have not given pti enough votes. I was in Lahore in the campaign time , there was no match and no way that PTI could have won there.

he is MQM's MNA not senator and he is free to fight any case

clearly, he is, but to fight 4 mqm workers he was obliged. nonetheless even if you dont admit, wont change anything, except your fate in aqbat.

clearly, he is, but to fight 4 mqm workers he was obliged. nonetheless even if you dont admit, wont change anything, except your fate in aqbat.

admit what, even if they are MQM killers or who ever they are, the killers have been sentenced in ATC, do you know how ATC works?, ATC was the same court which convicted MQM workers in hakeem muhammad saeed's murder, now evey bpdy knows that evidences were fabricated

if those MQM workers or who ever are guilty, they will go to appeal in sindh high court or supreme court and get sentenced there

there is also no reason mentioned why alleged MQM workers killed wali babar, even geo admitted wali was killed for his work not for his ethnicity as it is misunderstood

liaquat bangash of ANP and a drug and land mafia was the prime suspect in wali babar case

admit what, even if they are MQM killers or who ever they are, the killers have been sentenced in ATC, do you know how ATC works?, ATC was the same court which convicted MQM workers in hakeem muhammad saeed's murder, now evey bpdy knows that evidences were fabricated

if those MQM workers or who ever are guilty, they will go to appeal in sindh high court or supreme court and get sentenced there

there is also no reason mentioned why alleged MQM workers killed wali babar, even geo admitted wali was killed for his work not for his ethnicity as it is misunderstood

liaquat bangash of ANP and a drug and land mafia was the prime suspect in wali babar case

oh so now you have faith in SHC and SC and not on ATC, just because mqm murderers got free? what kind of animal are you?

keep your bias to your self

what bias? if mqm workers get sentenced, oh the courts are full of bias, if gets free oh see we are innocent. you bloody terrorist breeding party... sahi hota hai jab tum logo ko zinda de-skin kertay hain police/ranger/army walay... I was mistaken this is the karma !

tell this to their mothers/family

they mothers and families should have thought before letting them become terrorists.

tell this to their mothers/family

okay-fair enough, you wont admit, I can understand your arse is at stake, how about you provide me with official link that MQM has denounced association with these 4 convicted murderers ?

they mothers and families should have thought before letting them become terrorists.

please proof they were terrorists, ATC is highly politicised just like PPO, it doesn't require any substantial proof to convict anybody

okay-fair enough, you wont admit, I can understand your arse is at stake, how about you provide me with official link that MQM has denounced association with these 4 convicted murderers ?

dailymotion videos of wasey jalil and farooq sattar are present you can check farooq sattar's interview with shahid masood recently

Back
Top Bottom