What's new

Genocide Watch: Indian Muslims

If a Muslim or a Christian or a Communist or a Sikh farmer had shot into a Gandhi effigy would that person not have been immediately sent off into unbailable jail by the BJP government ? Why is this woman still free ? Why this hypocrisy ?

They do not shoot effigy but they shoot live human being. To cover their sins, Jhihadi like you try to divert people's attention by quoting these sheety news of shooting effigy.

This was not the first genocide in Kashmir. The first genocide was the intentional famine engineered by Dogra Hindus and their Pandit Servants which lead to mass deaths in the valley and outflow of Kashmiri Muslim peasants to Punjab.

That's horrible. When was this ? Please link me a simple-worded article.

I'm not an extremist and I'm not going to force you to tow my line. Let's agree to disagree. My assessment of the 5000 year old beastly culture has been based on how I have seen them act. Maybe you have a different view due to different experiences. I can't negate or challenge them.

OK let's agree to disagree :tup: but Hindutva is 3000 years old and not 5000. It began when Hindu Aryans came into the Indian Subcontinent not earlier than 3000 years ago and exterminated the remants of the Indus Valley Civilization and then adopted some of the religious elements of native cultures they encountered and set up the caste system.

They do not shoot effigy but they shoot live human being.

So which "jihadi" shot Gandhi, Narendra Dabholkar, Govind Pansare, MM Kalburgi and Gauri Lankesh ?

To cover their sins, Jhihadi like you try to divert people's attention by quoting these sheety news of shooting effigy.

Last edited:
That's horrible. When was this ? Please link me a simple-worded article.
I recommend this article which goes through the tyrannical character of Dogra-Pandit Hindu rule. This was in the mid to late 19th century.

By the 20th century, with growing Muslim awareness and consciousness, our people started rising up in Kashmir, though our movement was non-violent. History will tell you how the Hindus responded to an unarmed Muslim populace demanding its rights and protections.

I recommend this article which goes through the tyrannical character of Dogra-Pandit Hindu rule. This was in the mid to late 19th century.

Thanks for the article. I have bookmarked your post and will read it at more convenience. And I see in it an article about Manto.

Khargone:

Radical Hindu rapist threatened to rape blind man's daughter

Acording to this eyewitness account, the Hindu mob broke into the house of Abdul Hamid's family and were in the process of tearing off Abdul Hamid's wife's clothes and blowing up the house when stopped by police.

Pujaris in the village have now imposed a boycott on the family for refusing to let the rapists practice their beautiful dharam and are threatening them with death if they do not leave the village.

I think you should have asked why Bitta karate and Yasin Malik roamed free for many years evrn after doing a big genocide of Hindus. Rather, you are asking why an effigy was shot? Jhihadis have different moeal standards. Real genocide doesn't matter for them. They search for fake human right violations to suit their agenda.

Big Genocide of Hindus....lol

From the Indian government:
MILITANTS KILLED as many as 1,724 people in Jammu and Kashmir in which 89 were Kashmiri Pandits during the past over three decades, an information accessed by an RTI activist has revealed.

MILITANTS KILLED as many as 1,724 people in Jammu and Kashmir in which 89 were Kashmiri Pandits during the past over three decades, an information accessed by an RTI activist has revealed.

Fake figure. over 1000 pundits were killed, thousands of women were rapped. Bitta karate alone killed over 40 people. In one his video, he confesse to kill over 20 pundits.

Fake figure. over 1000 pundits were killed, thousands of women were rapped. Bitta karate alone killed over 40 people. In one his video, he confesse to kill over 20 pundits.
What were the government figures? Anybody know?

Hindutva is 3000 years old and not 5000. It began when Hindu Aryans came into the Indian Subcontinent not earlier than 3000 years ago and exterminated the remants of the Indus Valley Civilization and then adopted some of the religious elements of native cultures they encountered and set up the caste system.
Not at all. Hindutva is roughly the equivalent of political Islam. It takes a political line and an outlook on behalf of all Hindus, with not the slightest pretension of having received their endorsement before making claims to represent them or to be entitled to form views on political and constitutional matters on their behalf.

Hindutvavadis are all Hindus.
All Hindus are not Hindutvavadi.

Hindutva has nothing to do with ancient, mediaeval or modern Hindu religion.

Your tons of cartoons living in arab countries... UAE, Saudia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrian... any prob there?
That's the point,others follow and respect the laws,now take any example where Muslims have some percentage in non Muslim countries.

These are figures provided by the BJP government from the Home Ministry of Amit Shah

Sarkar par bharosa nahin hai kya??? Amit Shah par bharosa nahi hai kya?

These are figures provided by the BJP government from the Home Ministry of Amit Shah

Sarkar par bharosa nahin hai kya??? Amit Shah par bharosa nahi hai kya?

Give the refefence of Amit shah providing these figures.

When the facts don't suit the narrative of our Sanghi terrorists, out come the questions.

Same Sanghi terrorists don't think about raising questions when peddling hate on WhatsApp and other forums

All those pandits would have been killed if they stayed in Kashmir valley. There is no comparison.

Strange to see mix of backward religious cult and nazism incorporated in state politics.
Eventually it will not end well for india as it will backfire on other demographics beside minorities which are now under the pressure and scope of those lunatics.

This is how liars shoots and scoots. When reference is asked, they says you are Sanghi. This is their way of argument. Loosers.

Well - the figures were provided. Sanghi Terrorists just don't know how to read. They just know how to dance in front on mosques and kill Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom