What's new

Genocide Watch: Indian Muslims

All those pandits would have been killed if they stayed in Kashmir valley. There is no comparison.

I can sympathize with the statement of yours. I feel that all Muslims will be killed in India if the direction the Hindus are taking it towards doesn't change.

I can sympathize with the statement of yours. I feel that all Muslims will be killed in India if the direction the Hindus are taking it towards doesn't change.
Well there is difference, Hindus are not violent like muslims. Most of Indians(Hindu) believe in "live and lets live"

Well there is difference, Hindus are not violent like muslims. Most of Indians(Hindu) believe in "live and lets live"

Amazing that you say that with a straight face. Wait....lying comes naturally to people from depraved societies

Well - the figures were provided. Sanghi Terrorists just don't know how to read. They just know how to dance in front on mosques and kill Muslims.

Figures were provided? Where are those figures? Calling me sanghi instead of providing reference expose you once again.

With the current political situation in Pakistan, i am more worried about a civil war there than anything else.
Stop worrying about Palestine, Somalia, Iraq and douse the fire burning inside your house first.

Pakistan is having political crisis more accurately a war between criminal and law enforcers.

India is headed for a civil war. Where hindu majority shamelessly practices cruelty

he Muslims will take up their original faith and become Hindu.
and why would they do that?

it is like first driving Padmini Premier and then moving to a Rolls Royce. Why would any body want to go back to a Padmini Premier..

so far the evidence we have seen bellies that false claim....

Last edited:
I am an indian hindu (which I am thoroughly ashamed of) and I am helpless like germans in nazi germany. I really dont know what I can do in personal capacity.
Indian hindus are radicalized, probably to the point of no return, may be they always were, its just that my eyes were closed.

Once I was proud of my religion(even with all absurd rituals which I neither believed or took part, I would say to myself: at least we are peaceful, we dont set out to convert or hurt others), that pride was foolish anyway(only people with no personal achievement take pride in being part of a group they have randomly born into), but has long gone.

I am an indian hindu (which I am thoroughly ashamed of) and I am helpless like germans in nazi germany. I really dont know what I can do in personal capacity.
Indian hindus are radicalized, probably to the point of no return, may be they always were, its just that my eyes were closed.

Once I was proud of my religion(even with all absurd rituals which I neither believed or took part, I would say to myself: at least we are peaceful, we dont set out to convert or hurt others), that pride was foolish anyway(only people with no personal achievement take pride in being part of a group they have randomly born into), but has long gone.
Bad people and thier actions should not represent your religion - you're letting them win if you're letting them hijack your religion
For obl there was edhi, for attrocties of Catholics against people of latin America there was mother teresa

Bad people and thier actions should not represent your religion - you're letting them win if you're letting them hijack your religion
For obl there was edhi, for attrocties of Catholics against people of latin America there was mother teresa
perhaps my being ashamed is same as having group pride(coz nothing to do with me) but its difficult to shake away shame and guilt even if its second hand.
the problem is people like me are a minority and there is no end to this. There is literally nothing one can do other than just watch things going from bad to worse.
Also am godless person which means I don't think any divine intervention will sort it(or people will be punished/rewarded in afterlife).

The word genocide has been abused, used indiscriminately, and the word has increasingly become a false attack on political opponents.
The genocides recognized by the world are the killing of Armenians by Turkey, the killing of Jews by Hitler, the massacre of Tutsi in Rwanda,And the massacres of the indigenous people of North and South America hundreds of years ago。More distant are the Mongol massacre , the massacre of Carthage by the Romans
As neoliberal hegemony ruled the world after the collapse of the Soviet Union, Genocide becomes a handy term in the West to blame political opponents,This word is no longer worthy of attention,, according to the current definition of genocide, if the psychological experience of a group is damaged, it is also genocide, which is completely bullshit。
According to the current definition of genocide, religious repression and hatred of Muslims in India, and Pakistan's crackdown on Balochistan separatist organizations will cause damage to the spirit of a certain group.
This is all genocide.

Of course its not a communal shithole, its a theocratic cesspit hybrid regime
That can be fixed. India is fundamentally ideologically flawed. Corrupt rulers come and go in every country.

Radical Hindu militias conducted an arms training in Karnataka recently. The cop who issued a notice against the ground was transferred recently. See below:

Karnataka: Cop who issued notice against weapons camp gets transferred

--------------------------------------------------------------

Recently, an Indian Muslim was arrested for mocking the derangement of a group of people which was painting ordinary objects as sacred religious symbols go destroy Muslim places of worship. We have yet to see the same punishments exacted on those calling for the rape and murder of Muslims.

Attachments

• 20220520_075823.jpg
    20220520_075823.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 25
Radical Hindu militias conducted an arms training in Karnataka recently. The cop who issued a notice against the ground was transferred recently. See below:

Karnataka: Cop who issued notice against weapons camp gets transferred

--------------------------------------------------------------

Recently, an Indian Muslim was arrested for mocking the derangement of a group of people which was painting ordinary objects as sacred religious symbols go destroy Muslim places of worship. We have yet to see the same punishments exacted on those calling for the rape and murder of Muslims.
Illegal notice, hence got his bum kicked.

I am sorry, but feeling ashamed of actions of members of your community, for any act that you did not participate in, or support, is absurd. By your logic, all muslims should be apologetic about some muslim being a suicide bomber and all christians should be apologetic about massacre of native Americans.

You can do your bit by voting if you are in a democracy, voice your opinion on social media, educate your friends with logic and reason etc. There are many who protest against right wing extremism. Maybe you can go and join them. If you aren't already doing so, then your shame is merely an embarrassment which you feel, perhaps in the company of a heterogenous group such as in international forums.

Remember, mankind does not have a history of majority communities throwing out their governments because of persecution of minorities. Do you think Pakistanis and Bangladeshis will vote out their governments if Hindus are massacred there? Do you think the Chinese will stop revering Xi if China was to genocide the Uyghurs?

Back
Top Bottom