What's new

Genocide Watch: Indian Muslims

You can have all the fake news with you

India is known as global champion in fake news for a reason

Still won't cover for crimes being committed in India
This guy told me on another thread he runs his own Twitter operation sharing the usual Pujari doctored footage they use to justify rape and murder. Now he comes here to cry because I started posting footage from India.

This guy told me on another thread he runs his own Twitter operation sharing the usual Pujari doctored footage they use to justify rape and murder. Now he comes here to cry because I started posting footage from India.
I don't run anything buddy
Where did i even say this to you ?
i said to not use twitter sources
I only follow news like you

Last edited:

Using doctored footage to justify rape and murder?

Looks like a typical 5000 years old way of life follower to me

Hindus have arrested a Muslim amputee and charged him with stone pelting during the Khargone riots. When radical Hindus scream and yell about pelting and threaten to bulldoze their houses, keep in mind they are talking about people like this.

This is the level of police investigation in India. Do you really believe when Muslims are charged with crimes that they are really guilty?

Which thread i went through all my posts to you
send a screenshot
or stop lying

Last edited:
Using doctored footage to justify rape and murder?

Looks like a typical 5000 years old way of life follower to me
SAAR ONLY 5000 YEARS???? WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE SAAR GURU SWAMI YOGI PRASAD TOLD ME 10,000 YEARS

Which thread i went through all my posts to you send a screenshot or stop lying
I'm not going to crawl through your posts, especially when you keep editing them for some weird reason. Just know that I have seen what you said, I know how much your kind love to post and share fake things to incite violence, and that my intention is to do the exact opposite and share factual articles and reports to raise awareness among as many people as possible.

SAAR ONLY 5000 YEARS???? WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE SAAR GURU SWAMI YOGI PRASAD TOLD ME 10,000 YEARS

I'm not going to crawl through your posts, especially when you keep editing them for some weird reason. Just know that I have seen what you said, I know how much your kind love to post and share fake things to incite violence, and that my intention is to do the exact opposite and share factual articles and reports to raise awareness among as many people as possible.
Yeah like this
IMG_20220419_000413.jpg

Stop lying
I have never said i ran a twitter account you are the one inciting violence with your bloodthirsty nature you are the one with the fake news
And you are the one who runs these twitter accounts and is a multi ID
I never claimed i ran a twitter let me call the mods for this
They can go through all my posts to see if i said that I ran a twitter you may not know this but I take screenshots of everything that I post and reply to
I have all my screenshot with date and time i can post

Last edited:
? I deleted it.

Your friends regularly post fake news here but you never cry about them. By the way it is completely true that an Ibris Khan was killed by Hindus, his wife was widowed, and that Hindu cops hid his death for several days.
Tell me where I said i ran a twitter account or stop lying I don't have a twitter account
Which friends i have no friends on the site ?
I don't even follow them

And you are the one who runs these twitter accounts and is a multi ID
I am running Twitter accounts, Whatsapp and Telegram groups. IA I will start subtitling videos from beastly rallies and distributing them so everyone is aware of how barbaric a certain community is.

I am running Twitter accounts, Whatsapp and Telegram groups. IA I will start subtitling videos from beastly rallies and distributing them so everyone is aware of how barbaric a certain community is.
Again when did I say i ran twitter accounts i went through all my screenshots just now which thread
You are the one claiming this

Last edited:
In thread of Muslim Genoside by Hindus, what I could read was a flag hoisted in a Mosque.

Back
Top Bottom