What's new

GenMirajBorgza is premium.

thank bros yes thats exactly what i am man my golden years when i was growing up in jeddah was shared by you guys Indians-Pakistanis & bd's the mid 90's the new igcse syllabus the bunking of school the kicking out off the class session to the prank calls, to the illegal beer purchasing from Saudi city , parties & not to forget my best Friend a Pakistani & my girl friend an Indian that too hindu on top of that a brahman to my first crush my British teacher ( oh GOD she was "Hot" which i was "Not") how can i forget all those beautiful times hell we even rented our caterpillar boots to each others can you believe that ! well when adolescent approaches craziness crotches ! wow what a life that was love you guys & thanks roybot bro appreciate it

Thats the way to live life bro, glad that you are living it well:)

My favourite for you only :cheers:
macallan-rankin.jpg

Congrats bro .... one of the koolest head's I've seen on PDF .... And also congrats on behalf of Vcheng who unfortunately couldn't wish ya ( don't worry he's jst on a holiday ), but seeing him thank every person shows his respect towards ya ....

Congrats genmirajborgza 786!!!

Jeez, did I get the name right?:D

A very like able member of this forum.

thank bros yes thats exactly what i am man my golden years when i was growing up in jeddah was shared by you guys Indians-Pakistanis & bd's the mid 90's the new igcse syllabus the bunking of school the kicking out off the class session to the prank calls, to the illegal beer purchasing from Saudi city , parties & not to forget my best Friend a Pakistani & my girl friend an Indian that too hindu on top of that a brahman to my first crush my British teacher ( oh GOD she was "Hot" which i was "Not") how can i forget all those beautiful times hell we even rented our caterpillar boots & that stinking disco roll on light along with that second hand D.J plyer mix actually music mixer c.d player's http://images.productserve.com/preview/1256/14454391.jpg
to each others for dressing etc can you believe that ! well when adolescent approaches craziness crotches ! wow what a life that was love you guys & thanks roybot bro appreciate it

bilkul party banti hai young street DESI-LICIOUS toronto ?

Icon of multi-nationalism, I must say! :D

And bdw, VCheng seems to have contracted genmirajborgza786's awesome quality of 'Thanksgiving'! :D

Carry on bros! :cheers:

GenMirajBorgza is like phantom ghost who walks he don't post much but for last few weeks he have started it and some of it is out of sync with his character. Bhai ne trolling shuru kar di.

Back
Top Bottom