What's new

General Raheel Sharif gets promoted to COAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed is also Lieutenant General Raheel Sharif's relative

Lt Gen Raheel appointed as new COAS, Lt Gen Rashad as CJCSC
LtGenRaheel-COAS-LtGenRashid-CJCSC-PM-Pakistan-Army_11-27-2013_128049_l.jpg

Is it just me or he looks like Stalin in his side pose ?

We hope that he will not disappoint us..
637685-raheelsharif-1385542081-462-640x480.jpg

We need leader like Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

images

let I tell you very interesting that Nawaz Sharif selected 3 COAS...Asif Nawaz, Gen Musharaf and now Gen Raheel....on the approval list all are on #03.....is number 3 is lucky number???

At-least it was not lucky for him last time

Salute to the Chief. :pakistan:

May you succeed in all battles.

Since he's already selected.

Best of luck to him.

I personally preferred Haroon Aslam as COAS and Asif Sandhila as CJCSC. Army's badmashi continues to keep occupying the position that should have been rotating amongst the three services.
me too

Best of Luck to sharif 8-)

This time he is going to hang for sure takla to gaya :sniper: and also democracy from pakistan .

Big surprise !! another shareef . To many sharefs will spoil the Broth !!
i have to disagree with you

Congratulations to Lt. Gen Raheel Sharif as COAS.

I know Mian sahab is very mush terrified with his experience with a commando. :agree:
yarr general haroon was commanding the logistics .... we need a officer who is handling the war affairs of this country

i hate to say it but mushi was the worst commando ever

Raheel ho ya Saheel Infentory se ya armoured se DRONE gira ke dikha Tabb Maanenge ham

We hope that he will not disappoint us..
637685-raheelsharif-1385542081-462-640x480.jpg

We need leader like Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

images

really?
somebody who would force us to change our alphabet?
force us to wear western clothing?
force us to act western?
destroy our culture?
destroy our religious identity?

Congrats for new appointment. I hope relation will improve with U.S.A and all other countries.... We should work closer with U.S.A against Russia which is still busy to arm India against Pakistan and we can become very close partner of U.S.A+ NATO against Russia...
Welcome to new general...:pakistan:
against russia? r u crazy?
pakistan made a mistake by not siding with the russians before.
russia is who pakistan needs to become allies with.
capitalists pigs only think of profit.

We congratulate the nation of Pakistan on the appointment of the new COAF and CJCSC. We look forward to working closely with the new leadership. It is simply imperative for us to maintain a healthy working relationship for the betterment of the region. We’ve always emphasized Pakistan’s importance in the region, and we certainly hope to continue our partnership in regards to our peace objectives in the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

well you stop drone strikes then so pakistan could make peace with these talibastards.
50,000 innocent pakistanis died and you guys are fueling mor evidence by giving these pigs an excuse to do more attacks on innocents. what you need to do is give drones to pakistan and give them intel and then pakistan it self attacks these terrorists.

Last edited:
Congratulations Good Decision Both COAS And CJCSC Salam and have Good day for Pakistan to serve great nation I <3 Pak Armed Forces :)

Najam's analysis that a new team would take over the GHQ has proven correct. Kayani's successor General Rashid has progressed to CJCSC whereas Gen Raheel will be allowed to create a new team. Yesterday, the initation of Army operation in FATA hints that the operation will be coming up in one month or so to weaken TTP to come to negotiation table unconditionally.

So much back and forth here.

LET THE ARMY DO ITS JOB. Your duty just support them through thick and thin.

Strange selection process. Don't they have a succession plan in Pakistan? I thought seniority is the way to go in most of the Armies around the world.

you indians dont need to worry about it.....just stay glued to your televisions.

Last edited:
really?
somebody who would force us to change our alphabet?
force us to wear western clothing?
force us to act western?
destroy our culture?
destroy our religious identity?
We don't need Islamist officers, base commanders, that left PAF security for Allah, blind believe on Allah, and in believe that Allah will do better and :blah::blah: and praying in Mosque, while Taliban damaging One billion dollar worth of AWACS, and sukkur ISI office incident when they were busy is aftaar and left all lives at stake..... Incident happened and Mindset responsible for huge loss..
Professional People always believes in own abilities..
force us to act western? destroy our culture? force us to wear western clothing?
There is no harm to accept advancements made for comforts.. Otherwise my advice for you, throw your wireless keyboard because this is invention of Israel,Also Throw your Always Ultra and pink pamper.... Don't use jeans in office And disconnect the internet.

against russia? r u crazy?
pakistan made a mistake by not siding with the russians before.
You forgot role of Russian in 1971? Russia is still arming India against Pakistan from first day.
We, U.S.A and with our allies, we taught them big lesson and their plan was towards Pakistan after control of Afghan, from two sides.
We paid far less price in the form of Taliban and Pakistan is alive in Map due to soviet's defeat...

And my suggestion for you , don't post offtopic. There are already many threads running on your subject... You can post there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom