What's new

General Mobeen Khan tweets about Loy Afghanistan (IMPORTANT)

Frankly, idgaf about his birthplace but it is weird that Pakistani nationalists try making him a Pakistani hero or figure when Pakistan didn't even exist at that time lmaoo.
I think they say it to piss the Afghans off

But I've not seen anyone genuinely caring about him

One more JANRAIL miscalculation

JANRAIL could not extract oil for 70 years , China comes to Afghaistan and oil is discovered in few days

JANRAIL should use the circus stick and , use it like Harry Potter may be we will find oil as well

One more JANRAIL miscalculation

Not a miscalculation, everyone in the entire world knew this was coming if you know anything about the Chinese

Personally I don't think there was any miscalculation in Afghanistan, they knew the situation was going to be unstable and could continue like it did during 1947 onwards.

The only issue is their idiotic media reporting of Afghanistan painting it as a close buddy, when that's not the case. So people will obviously question when the close buddy is attempting to murder them whatever chance it gets.

They essentially threw the entire nation into a lion's cage with a blindfold on but told people it was a friendly harmless kitten. Now when that lion is roaring trying to slaughter you - of course people will say wtf!

Can some JANRAIL come on thread and explain how can Afghanistan get Oil discovery
While we have not been able to extract any oil ? For 70 years

You have not gone in Balochistan , remote area because you either don't have helicopter or you can't patrol the areas with your so called force ?

1947- Till Musharaf did Operation in Balochistan , no one dared go into Balochistan remote areas

Why is TPP roaming around like thugs in Balochistan ?

And why did we give 900 Million Dollar Gift to foreign company , while they did not even extracted one gram of gold ?

Is your brain in your t***cles giving away 900 Million Dollar Advance payment thru your idiot PDM associate ? While we don't have money to buy food for people

Can some JANRAIL come on thread and explain how can Afghanistan get Oil discovery
While we have not been able to extract any oil ? For 70 years
We've been consuming the little oil reserves we have domestically, even our gas reserves were being completely wasted because people were using them for domestic home use instead of productive areas that generate revenue

Pakistan is not an acronym, it just means land of the pure. (Paak - pure, stan - land)

The idea of it being an acronym was forced after by coincidentally attributing ethnicities to the letters, but it doesn't make sense because where would Baloch and Sindh fall into it?

It was coined by Chaudhry Rehmat Ali in his 1933 essay Now or Never, ""It is composed of letters taken from the names of all our homelands, Indian and Asian, Panjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Iran, Sindh (including Kutch and Kathiawar), Tukharistan, Afghanistan, and Baluchistan."

That's why I think it was a bit of both.

It was coined by Chaudhry Rehmat Ali in his 1933 essay Now or Never, ""It is composed of letters taken from the names of all our homelands, Indian and Asian, Panjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Iran, Sindh (including Kutch and Kathiawar), Tukharistan, Afghanistan, and Baluchistan."

That's why I think it was a bit of both.
That sounds forced, last part is "Baluchistan" but you can't use "stan" to represent it when the word in both contexts just means land, and then the repetitive usage of Afghanistan. Plus Iran and Tukharistan are not important enough to be part of a national name.

Forced attempt at giving it a dual meaning, it just means land of the pure.

LMAOOO General Mobeen Khan has tweeted about Loy Afghanistan

@FuturePAF @Signalian @The Accountant @ThunderCat @NOBODY @SecularNationalist @villageidiot @epebble @Dalit @Mirzali Khan @SecularNationalist @Vapnope @General Dong @Irfan Baloch @LeGenD @DESERT FIGHTER @Goenitz @R Wing @Maula Jatt @Goritoes

They're confident because Afghan Taliban has spread sleeper cells throughout Pakistan.

Their goal is to start a massive insurgency by activating their sleeper cells, then provoking a civil war using all local Pashtuns. Then covertly provide support to them through manpower to sustain the insurgency long term like they did against America. The porous border and easy cross-travel makes this very possible.

The key here is to cut off the Western border completely with a buffer zone so they can't aid an insurgency, and remove refugees who will serve as insurgents. They will utilise guerilla warfare.
one way to stop is nuke

one way to stop is nuke
I suggest many times already but human rights and stuff y'know

Honestly deep down I think Pakistan should switch the narrative on them when the time is right and public support is back to 100%

Claim areas of Afghanistan, might as well conquer the country and expand your borders. It's Afghanistan and people already view it close to Pakistan so not many will care. With the right military force you could take it...

With a greater Pakistan you'd have more resources, more strategic depth for war time to place assets deeper, sustain larger population for the future...

You could be a credible threat to India.

He's the founder of Afghanistan, Jinnah is founder of Pakistan. He is not and never will be a Pakistani hero.

Screenshot_20230107-234548_Google.jpg

Oh yes once again.. Ahmed Shah Abdali was founder of durrrani empire NOT Afghanistan... lol its the .. same like Maha bharat Bullshit.. we hear from indians..

I suggest many times already but human rights and stuff y'know

Honestly deep down I think Pakistan should switch the narrative on them when the time is right and public support is back to 100%

Claim areas of Afghanistan, might as well conquer the country and expand your borders. It's Afghanistan and people already view it close to Pakistan so not many will care. With the right military force you could take it...

You ain't being smart. We already have a fight booked...

Stragetically Pakistan will not move an inch towards west until we settle our issues with the East.. It will free us. It is extremely crucial for us to win the conflict in the east it is do or die. Lose and you are history meaning cease to exist but if we win the world will be ours at that point.

We are facing an existential type of threat on the east hence it is not the time or place for irrelevant quarrels. All that stuff will be settled after we settled our difference with the gangus.

It is at the outmost crucial for us to win.. I couldn't put into words how important it is for us to emerge victorious from that conflict all of our future prospects rides on that

Last edited:
You ain't being smart. We already have a fight booked...

Stragetically Pakistan will not move an inch towards west until we settle our issues with the East.. It will free us. It is extremely crucial for us to win the conflict in the east it is do or die. Lose and you are history meaning cease to exist but if we win the world will be ours at that point.

We are facing an existential type of threat on the east hence it is not the time or place for irrelevant quarrels. All that stuff will be settled after we settled our difference with the gangus.

It is at the outmost crucial for us to win.. I couldn't put into words how important it is for us to emerge victorious from that conflict
Taking West first would make taking East a lot easier.

Regardless India has nukes so there is an unofficial stalemate going on, anything past Kashmir would definitely incur nuclear war

View attachment 910220

Oh yes once again.. Ahmed Shah Abdali was founder of durrrani empire NOT Afghanistan... lol its the .. same like Maha bharat Bullshit.. we hear from indians..
Dude he's an Afghan and a hero for them, not us.

Taking West first would make taking East a lot easier.

Regardless India has nukes so there is an unofficial stalemate going on, anything past Kashmir would definitely incur nuclear war

No. If we go West we will get tangled into 40-50 years war even more years of conflict and gangus will invade first AK and GB then Punjab and Sindh. Because we have wasted all off our resources in the graveyard of empires. Later on even the Afghans get invaded by the Indians everyone loses.

Hence the Nuclear war with India is guaraanted to happen perhaps not now but few decades down the road hence we gotta prepare for it now.. The Afghans will back us in that one and will be of great help. Whatever differences will be postponed until post that conflict

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom