What's new

General election Result Day 16th May

RAWAMI already in power, i want congress one more time, it will give u same taste :devil:

BTW there's a theory that since AVMs came into play since 2004, exit and opinion polls have shown a very strong right wing bias compared to actual results. Almost all different agencies have overestimated BJP's seats and I'm sure after each egg on the face they have tried to fix the errors in the sampling. Yet the trend continues.

I'm not much of a conspiracy guy, but having deep respect for statistics, it does create some doubt in my mind... whats really wrong, the exit polls or the results...!!!

BTW there's a theory that since AVMs came into play since 2004, exit and opinion polls have shown a very strong right wing bias compared to actual results. Almost all different agencies have overestimated BJP's seats and I'm sure after each egg on the face they have tried to fix the errors in the sampling. Yet the trend continues.

I'm not much of a conspiracy guy, but having deep respect for statistics, it does create some doubt in my mind... whats really wrong, the exit polls or the results...!!!
And everything that is tech can be fiddled with. Just not sure bout the safety aspect of Indian system.

i have a feeling that in this marathon election, congress might not let BJP get majority seats (272 or above). this marathon election might buy enough time for congress to manipulate the result in some areas :D
to get army support, it quicky appointed new army chief which might come handy if political unrest takes place :devil:

i have a feeling that in this marathon election, congress might not let BJP get majority seats (272 or above). this marathon election might buy enough time for congress to manipulate the result in some areas :D
to get army support, it quicky appointed new army chief which might come handy if political unrest takes place :devil:

Tempting. But now we are entering conspiracy theory zone. And just think of the conspiracy theory folks on the forum, I'm sure both of us don't want to be lumped together with THAT bunch!

Lots of steps have been taken to avoid that this time , mainly by Subramaniam Swamy .
And also last few elections voting percentage of urban areas were dismal as compared country side and hence giving wrong results ... Rigging is possible but not to such an extant to change the mandate

RAWAMI already in power, i want congress one more time, it will give u same taste :devil:

Hasina ji will take Bangladesh's growth to new height, what a great leader Bangladesh has, Bangladesh top on everything in South Asia. :cheers::cheers:

Back
Top Bottom