What's new

General election Result Day 16th May

Jo 2004-9 may Exit Polls they, were they all predicting NDA to come to power or some UPA-NDA?

there was no consensuses in all the polls and the polls were wrong because Urban population did not vote in large quantities as compared to Rural ... Besides by this time Congress HQ was brimming with confidence unlke whatwe see right now..

Besides EVM's don't store Party information only voter and who the candidate voted for

EVM's are not networked so they cannot be hacked unless you have direct access to it . Thats why they are kept in strong rooms which can be guarded even by RSS men if they feel the necessary to protect EVMS from rigging

hey why the hell they banned me i am the same @jiki over here. The msg of " duplicate ID " is poping up in my browser
how da fk mine was a duplicte id. :angry::angry:

cud any plz help me, i have failed to inform some of imp inhouse strategy of odisha BJP to all of u due to dis fking mess...:hitwall::hitwall:

Everyone waiting for this day... All over india it's gonna be an unofficial holiday...:)

what if congress come in power again through vote rigging :P

At best you can increase your vote share by a couple of percent. Congress is headed for a rout here. Popular vote share diff b/w congress and BJP is going to be more than 10-15% this time.

Rahul gandhi has said that India is half super power now and congress will make fully super power if it comes into power again :cheers:

Ya, India will become SUPERPOWER jab Chotta bheem bada ho jayega :rofl:

Itna Bhi vote rigging Nahi hoga ....
I know dude but I am just sort of very conservative about such things so Just keeping figure as low as possible. 240 for NDA seems worst case scenario(worstest worst LOLs).

Sushma Swaraj informs that she was not interested to become minister.. Its a huge loss.. Both Jaswant and Sushma could have been a big asset..

Sushma Swaraj informs that she was not interested to become minister.. Its a huge loss.. Both Jaswant and Sushma could have been a big asset..

They are Congress B-team in BJP, so good riddance :enjoy:

Btw, hows you buddy? I heard you had your second divorce?

Back
Top Bottom