What's new

General bakshi strikes again - part 3

A whole SSG brigade, additional NLI units...
Meanwhile, the supposedly cold weather in Panjshir

IMG_20210910_163810.jpg

Moreover, Pakistan ex PM leading bombing strike sorties by 9 Squadron Griffins....

E-z_nvUVUAEeULl.jpeg

Like many Indians, this Indian general Bkashi pulls his claims from his own rear. I would rather leave them living in their own world of delusions and lies. That's ultimately good for us Pakistanis. Even though we know that Indians launder their lies by using coordinated networks of fake news, interviews, and stories. They spread falsehood day and night. But ultimately they disgrace themselves because the truth cannot be hidden forever.

Last edited:
@Indians
is there a limit to lying for indians?
or you guys lie wholly without any remorse and guilt in your whole life.
at least ask about proof from him or he thinks you indian too dumb and will believe his lie.
Bhayyajee,,, I don't really think apart from your bhayya brothers on this side of border anyone watches this.
As far as proof is concerened,,,, desire for proof is for ppl of scientific mind,,,do you really think ppl believing in flying monkeys/donkeys yearn for proof??? Come onn,,, they just believe :D

Bhayyajee,,, I don't really think apart from your bhayya brothers on this side of border anyone watches this.
As far as proof is concerened,,,, desire for proof is for ppl of scientific mind,,,do you really think ppl believing in flying monkeys/donkeys yearn for proof??? Come onn,,, they just believe :D
first, i am not your bhayya
second, i saw video clips about him debating on your mainstream media so lot more people watch him than you think. that is why they call him on their programs.
i think indian people love to hear lies from a senior military officer.

first, i am not your bhayya
second, i saw video clips about him debating on your mainstream media so lot more people watch him than you think. that is why they call him on their programs.
i think indian people love to hear lies from a senior military officer.
Of course, u r not my bhayya per say but a bhayyajee(indic) for sure.

Of course India, a country with majority bhayyas(like your own country) will watch this.(no PM from anywhere but bhayyaland,, discounting Devegowda's short tenure).
that doesn't mean u assume all Indians watch that.
Why they watch it,,becoz they want to watch such news due to inherent biases,,, I don't think it is any different for ur bhayyajees.(Pakistanis minus pashtuns, hazaras,gilgitis etc) (not sure about baloch,, they look like bhayya)

Oye Dildar yaar meray PaaJee,

The Indianness is in DeepPain ... 20yrs of NarrativeBuilding ... piggy-backing the Americans...

IndianPhraand
Karazi is now TalibanPhraand.

IndiaPhraand Ghani is now Gone along with all those RAW assets...

The good Indians' LastHope in Panshir is Smashed... therefore, the Cactus is becoming a GiantCactus on which the good Indians are now sitting... and will be sitting for sometime.

Beiden is hated by the Indianness because he is NOT IndiaPhraand.

Gen. Bakri and Maj. Gobar or for that matter the 'sane' Indians like that Bakra Dutt ... all are Sitting on a GiantCactus...

We can now only watch the helplessness of the Indians as they desperately try to create a new Narrative by IndiannnesMeans.... i.e. braod-day-light ... lies.

For now ...
Ro Indianness Ro...
Ro ShooperPauer Ro

Or simply put... Menji de vich dang pae gai ae Ganguaun nu!

Mangus

:omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Paa Jee: Upload some video, like "Thorhi phis gayi aye, thorhi paat gayi aye; mairi wael di qameez ajj paat gayi aye ....... :lol::lol::lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom