What's new

General bakshi strikes again - part 3

Stop this Anti bhaya hate. #BhayaLivesMatter.

Why do their dispora women look like cheap plastic sex dolls?
Where is the hate bhayyajee,,,,,it is just disgust :D
Bhayyo ne purey baresaheer ki aisi ki taisi ki hui hai(mc bc for your understanding)
Lekin ek eternal ghulam race jisne pichle kai milleniums se kahi hukumat nahi ki,, sirf dusro ki boot polish ki,,,,lekin jab yahi race ,sirf aur sirf jamhooriat ki wajah se huqumat me aa jaye,,toh inse ummeed bhi kya ki ja sakti hai.
#Alllivesmatter
Jaise ke North India ke baad bhi ek bohot bara India hai,, waise hi kkarachi, lahore, islamabad ke baad bhi ek aur Pakistan hoga(basically the non bhayya part of subcontinent).
They r sick n tired of bhayya shit

Last edited:
After watching this bakri moron , our zahid hamid looks a kid of choooroo group

Where is the hate bhayyajee,,,,,it is just disgust :D
Bhayyo ne purey baresaheer ki aisi ki taisi ki hui hai(mc bc for your understanding)
Lekin ek eternal ghulam race jisne pichle kai milleniums se kahi hukumat nahi ki,, sirf dusro ki boot polish ki,,,,lekin jab yahi race ,sirf aur sirf jamhooriat ki wajah se huqumat me aa jaye,,toh inse ummeed bhi kya ki ja sakti hai.
#Alllivesmatter
Jaise ke North India ke baad bhi ek bohot bara India hai,, waise hi kkarachi, lahore, islamabad ke baad bhi ek aur Pakistan hoga(basically the non bhayya part of subcontinent).
They r sick n tired of bhayya shit
I'm from non bhaya part of Pakistan and we don't have any problem with bhayas. Infact those who hate bhayas here suck up to bhayas across the border.

this is exactly why I am saying stop it, its annoying- its only language and maybe in some border regions culture as in wedding songs, dance etc

ok now I am butt hurt i'll have to call @PAKISTANFOREVER
and btw its PC not BC

on a serious note, our idiot leaders made Urdu a national language, that's why the false illusion
real Pakistan is different, my signature is in the dialect of Punjabi- don't think you can comprehend it
Lol,, yes,, let's call BHAYYAFOREVER :D,,,btw don't be hurt,,, we should not let truth hurt us,, it should only cleanse the notions of falsehood from our thoughts:yes4:
I'm from non bhaya part of Pakistan and we don't have any problem with bhayas. Infact those who hate bhayas here suck up to bhayas across the border.
Well of course,, u don't have any problems,,how else would urdu be made a national language(while local languages were deemed not good enough) ,,,, just imagine,, in all known history,, there was never a time when people west of Indus spoke in an indic language(ever).
But now we got pushtuns singing hindi/urdu songs.

Last edited:
Question for the Indian members here, how did he become a General?

Lol,, yes,, let's call BHAYYAFOREVER :D,,,btw don't be hurt,,, we should not let truth hurt us,, it should only cleanse the notions of falsehood from our thoughts:yes4:

Well of course,, u don't have any problems,,how else would urdu be made a national language(while local languages were deemed not good enough) ,,,, just imagine,, in all known history,, there was never a time when people east of Indus spoke in an indic language(ever)

But now we got pushtuns singing hindi/urdu songs.

I very doubt you would ever understand real Urdu language if spoken to you Indians

.What you call Urdu now and speak it in your streets is a low class bastardised mongrel version. Not pure Urdu

What you now glorify as yours was once given to u by force by my ancestors Pakhtuns check out many of your places names. And you definitely got nothing to shout about on here you were good British colonial servant boys

I know that but how did he get promoted?
I suppose Seniority .
Another qualifiers could have been talent, nepotism, favorite, connections etc.
I very doubt you would ever understand real Urdu language if spoken to you Indians

.What you call Urdu now and speak it in your streets is a low class bastardised mongrel version. Not pure Urdu

What you now glorify as yours was once given to u by force by my ancestors Pakhtuns check out many of your places names. And you definitely got nothing to shout about on here you were good British colonial servant boys
Whatt??? Pashtuns spoke urdu lolz,,,, They spoke pashto.Get ur history right atleast.
And To me,,,, lol,, u mean to bhayyaz,,,every time pushtuns came,, first they did mc bc in conterminous Pakistan,, and after bhayyaz of conterminous Pakistan inevitably started boot polishing,, pushtuns and other similar invaders came to bhayyaland(north India).They cud never do the same with us though.
N you calling others British servant bois,,, damn u got to be kidding me,,,,, while u yourself is living in British goraland,, and have abandoned his own motherland for few dollars more.
Do you mean to tell me that you r not competant enough to make an honest halal living in your own Islamic motherland. (Probably u just greedy). Abandoning his own motherland for dollars n running away to goraland and calling other servant boi anonymously on internet is kind of a big giveaway of being a bhayya.
Basically a brit servant boi projecting on others,,,Sheesh the irony

Back
Top Bottom