What's new

General bakshi strikes again - part 3

Must have had some really really old whisky or local made rum today. What a character and the Indian media and people believe his stories:yahoo:

Of course, he utters this nonsense, knowing well, that it would by and large appeal to Indian public.
"Chutiye ko milay chutiya, ker ker lambay haath" :lol: :lol::lol:

He is submitting his resume for becoming the next Mayor of Panjshir after Saleh ran away tactically retreated

Of course, u r not my bhayya per say but a bhayyajee(indic) for sure.

Of course India, a country with majority bhayyas(like your own country) will watch this.(no PM from anywhere but bhayyaland,, discounting Devegowda's short tenure).
that doesn't mean u assume all Indians watch that.
Why they watch it,,becoz they want to watch such news due to inherent biases,,, I don't think it is any different for ur bhayyajees.(Pakistanis minus pashtuns, hazaras,gilgitis etc) (not sure about baloch,, they look like bhayya)
Wtf you are talking about bhayya bhaya.what i have to with your bhayya or devgoda.you sure some mental problems.
I do saw some bhayya in Punjabi movies cleaning toilets of Punjabi Sikhs.sikh call them bhayya.

This clown is a serious embarrassment to India, the more the merrier.
We should not be complaining about people like him free comedy every morning and every day India gets a bad point. We need to find 100 more people like him and Indian soft image will be floating like dead buffalos in the Ganges. Probably we need to do X factor competition to find gems like him.

Projection is not going to help bhayyajee.
FYI punjabi sikhs r also considered bhayya by all non bhayya people.
I will make it easy for you,,, for example,,,bhayyas(indics ) come in many colours,,, but westerners don't bother,,, for thm all is same.
Example 2,,,,koreans and burmese say they r distinct from each other,,, does anyone other thn mongoloids give a damn,,,, they all same all other non mongoloids.
Example 3,,,Indians,,, despite having a many times more complex and distinctly different races,, for most Pakistanis,,, Indians r all supposedly same(I.e.bhayyaz).

Let me make it more easy for u,,,,,despite you probably claiming arab, afghan, persian, turkic, central Asian, martian ancestry,,i am pretty much sure that you are more similar to North Indians thn I am :D ,,be it in looks, language, culture, genetics, you name it(i.e. if u ask any non South Asian/basically non bhayya,,, he will have difficulty telling you apart from bhayyas on our side).
For all non bhayya people you r all the same.
Don't believe me,, ask Chinese/Iranians/bahrainis/whites.
:D
seriously f off with this bhaiya shit, its annoying af

we have talked about all of this multiple times too

seriously f off with this bhaiya shit, its annoying af
Truth ain't meant to be sweet all the time,,,, it's bitter mostly.
You live in states,,, you should know better.
Ps-dont remember talking about this with you.
But just be pragmatic and dispassionate and read what I said,,,,, all of you bhayyas r same,,,,, well gaali se le kar jokes tak,,,, tum sab ki batein bhi ek jaisi hai.(similar mc bc culture)

Last edited:
this is exactly why I am saying stop it, its annoying- its only language and maybe in some border regions culture as in wedding songs, dance etc
Ps-dont remember talking about this with you.
But just be pragmatic and dispassionate and read what I said,,,,, all of you bhayyas r same,,,,, well gaali se le kar jokes tak,,,, tum sab ki batein bhi ek jaisi hai.(similar mc bc culture)
ok now I am butt hurt i'll have to call @PAKISTANFOREVER
and btw its PC not BC

on a serious note, our idiot leaders made Urdu a national language, that's why the false illusion
real Pakistan is different, my signature is in the dialect of Punjabi- don't think you can comprehend it

Back
Top Bottom