What's new

Gen Rawat: Befitting reply being given to Pak troops on LoC. Lot of actions done by India on LoC.

lol kabhi maidan me aao khushbu laga ke , 1971 ka nazara dikha dega .
oye spunk monkey, hum to har DIN maidan may atay hein khushboo laga kay aur tumhari mundiyaan lay kay waapis chalay jatay hein...ask your own goverment!
9639492085_c47e7c81eb_b.jpg

1971 kay indian chamchay like bhutto and mujib no longer exist. ab kia karo gey...aag to...tumharay haan lagi hay, samajh ayi chanda? aur "samjhaoon"??? :lol:

oye spunk monkey, hum to har DIN maidan may atay hein khushboo laga kay aur tumhari mundiyaan lay kay waapis chalay jatay hein...ask your own goverment!
9639492085_c47e7c81eb_b.jpg

1971 kay indian chamchay like bhutto and mujib no longer exist. ab kia karo gey...aag to...tumharay haan lagi hay, samajh ayi chanda? aur "samjhaoon"??? :lol:

wah beta photu kitthe pay?
ye nautanki band kar , dusra dhanda talash kar .

#RokSakoToRokLo

Open threats by Indian Chief

frustrated people of punjab ...............:D:D:D:D

wah beta photu kitthe pay?
ye nautanki band kar , dusra dhanda talash kar .
choti si kaniya bhaag nay koshish na kar...teri apni sarkar rona roti hay key Pakistan ki BAT teams tumharay sainkioan ki siriaan kaat kay wapis lay jati hay...8-)

Hum to kab kay maidaan may uttar chukay hein...tum kab ao gi??? :azn:

frustrated people of punjab ...............:D:D:D:D
oye chutiyay, wo tera apna desh vaasi hay bay gadhay! :omghaha:

When are they not? Just that UN / human rights BS and all the rubbish bodies on the planet have gone deaf
But that does not exonerate/exempt our MoFA from its responsibilities. Take this recording and show to UN and others and point it out. I know UN has bias and all of that but at the same time our MoFA has done pretty lousy job as well.

He just corroborated my comments on all sniper related threads that Pakistan army is merely reacting to the provocation by Gangadeshi rogue army that targets innocent civilians and our military posts.

Mate the Gangadeshi Army chief himself is a rogue one, he is probably drinking too much urine leopard drink to make himself look invincible and tough on Pakistan, while at the same time looks too desperate to take over Pakistan.

the only thing which is getting destroyed is the Arse of IA soldiers by their fellow soldiers , and now its even legal as Homosexuality is legal in India ..

Stop this mental M@sturbation and do something if you have B@lls .

the only thing which is getting destroyed is the Arse of IA soldiers by their fellow soldiers , and now its even legal as Homosexuality is legal in India ..

Stop this mental M@sturbation and do something if you have B@lls .
they do have b@lls but they shoved up general bipin rawat's bunghole for not feeding his soldiers! :lol:

indian special forces snipers in action at the loc giving Pakistan ARMY the "befitting reply"...
this is getting serious guys...what I Pakistan gonna do now! :omghaha:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom