What's new

Gen Rawat: Befitting reply being given to Pak troops on LoC. Lot of actions done by India on LoC.

Arent you desperate today.

Anyhow when is this guy retiring. I am gonna Miss his antics
We don't put posters urging our COAS to save our nation from politicians. He won't be given any extention by anyone and will retire as per rules.

Don't worry You can make fun of the next one.

We don't put posters urging our COAS to save our nation from politicians. He won't be given any extention by anyone and will retire as per rules.

Don't worry You can make fun of the next one.

Posters in kashmir say Indian dogs Go back.
He retired the day he became Army Chief of India.

When media can be fooled then why give it casuality figures of Indian soldiers. ;)

What is the logic in bragging on one hand and telling public that our Jawans are being killed by Pakistani forces on the other.

Anyways facts will be out after few years. You guys still hardly know the real facts about OBL. Though some facts about Kargil war and most of the facts about 71 war is in open domain.

You are trying hard buddy. Desperately clutching at straws. But still very unimpressive come back.

As for OBL we know what we want to know. The whole world knew about it and moved on years ago.

As for Kargil and 71. These definitely can give some feel good moment but can't cure the desperation that exists today in bharatis. The desperation an helplessness that is only bound to increase further.

You are trying hard buddy. Desperately clutching at straws. But still very unimpressive come back.

As for OBL we know what we want to know. The whole world knew about it and moved on years ago.

As for Kargil and 71. These definitely can give some feel good moment but can't cure the desperation that exists today in bharatis. The desperation an helplessness that is only bound to increase further.

Well, you think that he is desperate and helpless. But the way he was addressing the reporters it appeared that he was least bit worried about any Pakistani retaliation on account of Indian operations on LoC or IB.

Anyways perception is subjective. You have every right to keep on perceiving that Indian chief is helpless and desperate. But as an Indian I would still think that Indian forces have acquried superiority in military hardware under this present regime. And Army Chief's statements are reflecting confidence.

Well, you think that he is desperate and helpless. But the way he was addressing the reporters it appeared that he was least bit worried about any Pakistani retaliation on account of Indian operations on LoC or IB.

Anyways perception is subjective. You have every right to keep on perceiving that Indian chief is helpless and desperate. But as an Indian I would still think that Indian forces have acquried superiority in military hardware under this present regime. And Army Chief's statements are reflecting confidence.

i don't care if he was concerned or not. I am satisfied that my boys are doing an excellent job at LOC. That is what matters for me.

You can have whatever perception you want to about your army chief.

Yes.
That one is alao an Old video from 2006.
:woot: ok so its a fake video of a bollywood movie from 2006...
ayyyyyyyyy-you-got-me.jpg

Don't you have an official spokesperson for these statements or is he building up a repo for post retirement tweets?

So your Indian husband calls dead Indian forces as shaheed marytr or KIA for capitalism?

He says they were shaheed. Always claiming that cowards across the border attack without provocation. I leave my mother to handle that argument on behalf of Pakistan. It gets really nasty when my father joins in with him and they insult Pakistan. Makes my mother go crazy. Cross border marriages are not advised, especially between Indians and Pakistanis. :D

He says they were shaheed. Always claiming that cowards across the border attack without provocation. I leave my mother to handle that argument on behalf of Pakistan. It gets really nasty when my father joins in with him and they insult Pakistan. Makes my mother go crazy. Cross border marriages are not advised, especially between Indians and Pakistanis. :D

And UK plays Host to this qaugmire on its soil.

Its like Christmas everyday

So your Indian husband calls dead Indian forces as shaheed marytr or KIA for capitalism?

And UK plays Host to this qaugmire on its soil.

Its like Christmas everyday

Well, me being the true Briton encourages such division. Divide and rule my dear Hamid, divide and rule :D

Well, me being the true Briton encourages such division. Divide and rule my dear Hamid, divide and rule :D

How long till you become a full cannibal?

Britain and India and indian women both employ hypocrisy as a weapon of war and diplomacy.

Holy crap i Sound like your mother.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom