What's new

Gen Raheel Sharif calls Kashmir as "jugular vein of Pakistan"

May I remind all silly little Indians that when general raheel sharif said this there were like 9 rank on rank military generals of china present there and also the fact that we just provoked you in the morning.

There is a war coming

Good.
When? Before or after breakfast tomorrow? :azn:

And what have Chinese gernails gotta do with it? Will they do all the fightin'? :sleep:

what relation do we have with indian muslims ?

Every relation i have with my fellow country men..... I do not look life thru the prism of religion....

So is the ISI going to stop killing Kashmiris who advocate complete independence or union with India or not?

Any one else want to act like the lowlife bastard religious bigot I just threw permanently off this forum?

So is the ISI going to stop killing Kashmiris who advocate complete independence or union with India or not?
Not sure, it will have to gauge its actions in line with other top intelligence agencies of the world.

Good.
When? Before or after breakfast tomorrow? :azn:

And what have Chinese gernails gotta do with it? Will they do all the fightin'? :sleep:

Depends on what time do you define breakfast? After all, in the rage of the 90's it was all the norm to start war in the mountains after breakfast, one ring at tea.. and then goodnight.

Depends on what time do you define breakfast? After all, in the rage of the 90's it was all the norm to start war in the mountains after breakfast, one ring at tea.. and then goodnight.

Breakfast is Breakfast, mon.
Can't describe Lunch as Breakfast can we; now?
Hey @Oscar; whats with this pre-occupation of yours with 'birds and bees' kinda stuff, lately. All that hyper-stuff 'bout fellatio and all that. What gives?

Breakfast is Breakfast, mon.
Can't describe Lunch as Breakfast can we; now?
Hey @Oscar; whats with this pre-occupation of yours with 'birds and bees' kinda stuff, lately. All that hyper-stuff 'bout fellatio and all that. What gives?

Currently running two online sites, one consultancy and an oil and gas endeavour. Business does lead to a potty mouth at times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom