What's new

Gen Raheel Shareef going to resign from Saudi Led alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhara

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Gen Raheel Shareef going to resign from Saudi Led alliance according to Pakistani news channel.

It seems Iran is too important for Pakistan since by leading this alliance Pakistan could milk if not Billions but Millions of USD plus unlimited access to US made military hardware but they decided in favor of Iran they very unpredictable nation of earth with very shady future.

He should have got extension and continued as COAS in Pakistan.

In Pakistan he was the King but unfortunately he did not get the same role in Gulf.

What a disastrous career move.

Does he have an open to get back as COAS again in Pakistan?

don't worry pakistan is full of warriors.....your move!

Gen Raheel Shareef going to resign from Saudi Led alliance according to Pakistani news channel.

If Saudis have USA (Trump administration) in their pocket who needs Pakistani army chief ?

don't worry pakistan is full of warriors.....your move!
We are with you against barbaric Safron forces.

Pakistan means land of pure and Khalistan means Land of pure it is not co-incidence it was and is destiny.
Long Live Pakistan, long live Khalistan, Long live independence of Kashmir and other oppressed minorities of India.
Gen Raheel should lead Khalistani forces and Kashmir forces along with other minorities of Kashmir, We are waiting for Pakistan to help us and lead us to victory against barbarism of Sangh-Parivar.

If Saudis have USA (Trump administration) in their pocket who needs Pakistani army chief ?
They are desperate to have Pakistan since Islamic holy cities can't be defend by non-Muslims.

He should have got extension and continued as COAS in Pakistan.

In Pakistan he was the King but unfortunately he did not get the same role in Gulf.

What a disastrous career move.

Does he have an open to get back as COAS again in Pakistan?
No. Here is real democracy. Not fake democracy like Modi's fake 56 inches of titts.

Last edited:

Pakistan means land of pure and Khalistan means Land of pure it is not co-incidence it was and is destiny.
Long Live Pakistan, long live Khalistan, Long live independence of Kashmir and other oppressed minorities of India.
Gen Raheel should lead Khalistani forces and Kashmir forces along with other minorities of Kashmir, We are waiting for Pakistan to help us and lead us to victory against barbarism of Sangh-Parivar.

They are desperate to have Pakistan since Islamic holy cities can't be defend by non-Muslims.

How does one get to the holy cities evading USAF ?

It seems Iran is too important for Pakistan since by leading this alliance Pakistan could milk if not Billions but Millions of USD plus unlimited access to US made military hardware but they decided in favor of Iran they very unpredictable nation of earth with very shady future.

I dont know if the news is correct which I doubt.

But Raheel is an individual and a retired official and his joining the alliance does not mean Pakistan officially approve any anti-Iran move.

and yeh we are unpredictable people lolzz

I agree..
Now that he is free....Gen raheel should lead khalistani forces.

But Raheel is an individual and a retired official and his joining the alliance does not mean Pakistan officially approve any anti-Iran move.

it would be worse of both worlds to join the alliance and leave it at short notice

ANY RELIABLE SOURCE, CONFIRMATION?

Very good decision by our former army chief.trump and sheikhs dance tells the whole story. Israel and america is behind this master plan.they want sunni Muslim armies to attack Iran and america wants to do it just for Israel.in this way,loss of lives and destruction will only be on Muslim side.nothing will happen on american side.they want Muslims to fight with each other and recent dance of trump with sheikhs shows everything.sheikhs wants destruction of Iran but Pakistan wants to solve things through diplomacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom