What's new

Gen Raheel Shareef going to resign from Saudi Led alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree..
Now that he is free....Gen raheel should lead khalistani forces.
Believe me after Bindranwala we don't have real leadership and if he leads us believe me within one year you need visa to visit Punjab.

Very good decision by our former army chief.trump and sheikhs dance tells the whole story. Israel and america is behind this master plan.they want sunni Muslim armies to attack Iran and america wants to do it just for Israel.in this way,loss of lives and destruction will only be on Muslim side.nothing will happen on american side.they want Muslims to fight with each other and recent dance of trump with sheikhs shows everything.sheikhs wants destruction of Iran but Pakistan wants to solve things through diplomacy.
But Pakistan must look at Iran also crazy Mullah are in real power and elections are just eye wash, they hate all Arabs including Pakistan and believe me their future is no more good than Syria or Iraq.

A very good decision in my opinion. Pakistan needs Gen. Raheel Shareef more than anyone else. His role here can be pivotal, both for the nation and for the Ummah Insha Allah.

Sir, we welcome you back with open arms!!!!

Looks like Raheel wants to personally strangle kulbushan with his own hands.
not a bad idea,

Which news channel ? there was no name, no source , no nothing ..
@waz @The Eagle Please do the Honor and :closed:
American intervention: General (retd) Raheel Sharif mulls to leave Saudi-led Islamic Military Alliance’s command
Pakistan
by Muhammad Irfan | Published on May 28, 2017
640x418xBN-KU957_RAHEEL_GR_20151019115908-1024x668.jpg.pagespeed.ic.BG-wFHoJny.webp

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
ISLAMABAD – Due to American intervention in 41 Islamic countries’ alliance, former army chief general (retd) Raheel Sharif is mulling to leave the Saudi-led Islamic Military Alliance’s command and come back to Pakistan, a private Tv news channel has claimed.

The news channel further reported that general (retd) Raheel Sharif is very unhappy with the American intervention in the Saudi-led Islamic Military Alliance’s affairs, as well as his role is being limited by the Saudi government. Therefore, Raheel Sharif is considering seriously to leave the command of the military alliance and come back to Pakistan, the news channel added.

Pakistan’s former army chief General Raheel Sharif remained the centre of attention at US-Arab Islamic summit in Saudi Arabia.

General Raheel Sharif attended the conference where the heads of states including US President Donald Trump and Prime Minister of Pakistan expressed their views on terrorism and extremism.

xl_205919_124557_updates.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gOw8Wvwt0J.webp

In a photo being circulated on twitter, General Raheel is seen sitting with US President’s son-in-law Jared Kushner Saudi Crown Prince and Defence Minister Muhammad Bin Salman, where they also dined together.

not a bad idea,

American intervention: General (retd) Raheel Sharif mulls to leave Saudi-led Islamic Military Alliance’s command
Pakistan
by Muhammad Irfan | Published on May 28, 2017
640x418xBN-KU957_RAHEEL_GR_20151019115908-1024x668.jpg.pagespeed.ic.BG-wFHoJny.webp

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
ISLAMABAD – Due to American intervention in 41 Islamic countries’ alliance, former army chief general (retd) Raheel Sharif is mulling to leave the Saudi-led Islamic Military Alliance’s command and come back to Pakistan, a private Tv news channel has claimed.

The news channel further reported that general (retd) Raheel Sharif is very unhappy with the American intervention in the Saudi-led Islamic Military Alliance’s affairs, as well as his role is being limited by the Saudi government. Therefore, Raheel Sharif is considering seriously to leave the command of the military alliance and come back to Pakistan, the news channel added.

Pakistan’s former army chief General Raheel Sharif remained the centre of attention at US-Arab Islamic summit in Saudi Arabia.

General Raheel Sharif attended the conference where the heads of states including US President Donald Trump and Prime Minister of Pakistan expressed their views on terrorism and extremism.

xl_205919_124557_updates.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gOw8Wvwt0J.webp

In a photo being circulated on twitter, General Raheel is seen sitting with US President’s son-in-law Jared Kushner Saudi Crown Prince and Defence Minister Muhammad Bin Salman, where they also dined together.

Same Private TV channel Claimed .. :hitwall::coffee:

Shariff Should have stayed out earlier anyway it's time for Iran to show some sincerity to pak

It seems Iran is too important for Pakistan since by leading this alliance Pakistan could milk if not Billions but Millions of USD plus unlimited access to US made military hardware but they decided in favor of Iran they very unpredictable nation of earth with very shady future.

No, the realty is, Iran "was" too important for our Indian friends. Somehow, Pakistanis stole them from India and silently have signed / agreed on a no-interference pact no matter what. So I can totally understand why there is so much smoke and smell of burn going on here.

Saudi arabia is in Israeli pockets and best we let them get on with it arabs don't care about arabs (Palestinians) so why would they care about pakistan

This is where I have a serious issue with the Pakistanis. You guys don't understand how to control your mouth and think logically. The Trump administration can be the best friend Pakistan hasn't had in decades. Writing these naive and emotional statements make you look bad. On Arabs and Palestine, what is Pakistan doing for Palestine? You don't have the power, nor the ability to confront the Israelis. So what do you do? You learn to stop writing these silly statements and try to align with what makes a difference. Its interesting to see that yesterday's "brother" (aka, the KSA), is now in Israeli pockets. Its the same conspiracy theories I read about every topic including your own internal politics.

Try to ascertain the reason that make sense. Your own house is in trouble, fix that first and create an alliance with Trump as he has favorable views on Pakistan. You can go a long way by being nice to someone and work together, than being in hate, and turning good close relationships away by writing these emotional posts.

No, the realty is, Iran "was" too important for our Indian friends. Somehow, Pakistanis stole them from India and silently have signed / agreed on a no-interference pact no matter what. So I can totally understand why there is so much smoke and smell of burn going on here.

This is where I have a serious issue with the Pakistanis. You guys don't understand how to control your mouth and think logically. The Trump administration can be the best friend Pakistan hasn't had in decades. Writing these naive and emotional statements make you look bad. On Arabs and Palestine, what is Pakistan doing for Palestine? You don't have the power, nor the ability to confront the Israelis. So what do you do? You learn to stop writing these silly statements and try to align with what makes a difference. Its interesting to see that yesterday's "brother" (aka, the KSA), is now in Israeli pockets. Its the same conspiracy theories I read about every topic including your own internal politics.

Try to ascertain the reason that make sense. Your own house is in trouble, fix that first and create an alliance with Trump as he has favorable views on Pakistan. You can go a long way by being nice to someone and work together, than being in hate, and turning good close relationships away by writing these emotional posts.

Yeah I doubt Pakistan is going to fall for that lame shit for fifteenth time.

Its not American intervention. Somehow the entire Islamic world gets high off of the term "American Intervention". The reality is, the Obama administration stopped all offensive weapons sale to the Saudi's. With Trump they decided to resume that process and have asked Trump to give them weapons worth $ 100 billion and the training, logistics and strategy to form an Arab NATO. If they hadn't called upon the US. This relationship since Obama's time was dead.

So in other word's, its not the "American Intervention", its the decision of the KSA to grow their military per their regional aspirations and in that, they want the American support. So the title should really say "Per the Saudi decisions to ask the US to provide strategy towards their regional goals, Gen. Rtd, Raheel decided to resign".

Yeah I doubt Pakistan is going to fall for that lame shit for fifteenth time.

Can you give me a bit more knowledge about your statement? It didn't make any sense to me nor there is any content to it. What are you trying to say? Explain.

Its not American intervention. Somehow the entire Islamic world gets high off of the term "American Intervention". The reality is, the Obama administration stopped all offensive weapons sale to the Saudi's. With Trump they decided to resume that process and have asked Trump to give them weapons worth $ 100 billion and the training, logistics and strategy to form an Arab NATO. If they hadn't called upon the US. This relationship since Obama's time was dead.

So in other word's, its not the "American Intervention", its the decision of the KSA to grow their military per their regional aspirations and in that, they want the American support. So the title should really say "Per the Saudi decisions to ask the US to provide strategy towards their regional goals, Gen. Rtd, Raheel decided to resign".

Can you give me a bit more knowledge about your statement? It didn't make any sense to me nor there is any content to it. What are you trying to say? Explain.

You live in Austin? I'm in round rock myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom