What's new

Gen Bajwa rubbishes Indian army chief's claim of 'so-called surgical strikes' on Pakistan

true point but india said they did strikes there and the Pakistanis took journos there to see for themself and saw no evidence of strikes, damage or funerals. maybe its another Myanmar situation, which im certain of.
also india did not provide any proof, so its your word against theirs which comes with evidence.
If India dint do any strikes why bother about it ? Why in the world should we even provide proof? Is this a court of law. No country will compromise its sources or give out stuff which might be useful.
If ISIS claims some incident as terror attack would you tear your hair or just deny it and move ahead ?
The fact is after the strikes (so called strikes according to pakistan) there has been increase in terror attacks which point to reprisal. If nothing has happened sit tight and have coffee, there's nothing to lose.

Yes both the figures match, Saama said 44 civilian casualties on 25/11, ISPR said 46 on 31/12, we know 2 civilians were killed in shelling since 25 Nov.
ISPR never issued any total figures of dead and injured.

India never gave exact location of strikes.
ISPR took them to Leepa valley which has area of greater than 100 km2.
india said they hit 5 point [from what i can remember]
and army people took them to a site literally next to the border, where's india's proof? show us pictures of indiand troops in pakistan.

you guys lost my trust after i found out the Myanmar cross-border incident was a sham and that picture of the troops on the hill actually being in india

If India dint do any strikes why bother about it ? Why in the world should we even provide proof? Is this a court of law. No country will compromise its sources or give out stuff which might be useful.
If ISIS claims some incident as terror attack would you tear your hair or just deny it and move ahead ?
The fact is after the strikes (so called strikes according to pakistan) there has been increase in terror attacks which point to reprisal. If nothing has happened sit tight and have coffee, there's nothing to lose.
fair point

You do know that you are breaking your head on a brick wall i.e. arguing with a troll. Sooner or later he will slip, and that will be that.
I know ... just having a little bit of fun brother :P
No full access was given in this ISPR guided tour.
This was no different from a tour in North Korea.
BBC casted doubt on both ISPR and Indian media version and said truth is somewhere in middle.
They did not even let journalists visit Dudhnial and Athmuqam.
I always said In this operation 15 terrorist were killed along wirh at least 2 Pakistani soldiers.

ISPR guided tours inc never took them to the places like Dudhnial, khairati bagh, chalhana where the action happened.

-Thank you for this piece of comedic gold ..Your literally questioning the side (Pakistan) that gave access to information to the media --- while your trying to defend the case of the side (India) which chickened out when asked for proofs ... That alone says enough for the vast majority of sane people.

-Secondly how do you say that "ISPR did not give full access to the media" ... Let me quote DG ISPR at the time during his press conference to the media ...
"These 5 sites that they have claimed (the Indian side) .. I'll put forth the map in front of you ... Among these 5 sites, you can put your finger on anyone ... The choppers are here, and I'm willing to give you visitation (for any site of your choice). You can meet the troops, the villagers, the local population and see for yourself"

-DG ISPR Gen Asim Bajwa, 1st October, 2016 (while giving press conference / televised by geo tv)
-Thirdly how do you come to the "15 terrorist" claim. Your BBC "proof" link says the following in that regard.
"Despite the claims in the Indian media, the BBC could find little evidence that militants had been hit."
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37702790

Bottom line ...Your only argument of ISPR limiting access has been blown to smithereens. Your BBC link which you touted as "proof" in your first post is contradicting your narrative at every corner. Your side has chickened out of providing any proof whatsoever for the said surgical strike. Your claim of 15 militant kills is contradicted by your own source, and lastly the only article which your using as proof explicitly doubts your version of the story as well ...

Last edited:
Yes both the figures match, Saama said 44 civilian casualties on 25/11, ISPR said 46 on 31/12, we know 2 civilians were killed in shelling since 25 Nov.

You are assuming things from your own to keep you satisfied. Well you can remain in your bubble. Samaa said this, ISPR said that. These are all your own guess work.

The fact is that as per ISPR we have only 12 casualties and we all know their names and ranks. you can believe in whatever you want to.

Just don't waste our time on our forums with your pathetic guess work and assumptions.

If India dint do any strikes why bother about it ? Why in the world should we even provide proof?

Even better question is if India indeed did surgical strike then why waste our time proving it to us.

Ask your compatriots to stop posting here to prove it.

guys why are we boiling our blood over this nonsense. i am simply surprised that we even discuss this possibility. i remember Kargil war back in 90s i met many military and mujahideen. they always laughed at the Indian soldiers. they said Indian soldiers would wet their pants on the sound of Nara-e-Takbeer. they literally witnessed soldiers shooting their superiors at point blank just to run away from their posts.

BBC. confirmed we crossed the border by over akm and took positions inside Pakistani territory and fired on Pakistani positions for over two hours .

They confirmed no "surgical strikes" happened.

Your own link says it wasn't a surgical strike, Indians just attacked like always but in more co-ordinated fashion, as per this article. AKA nothing we didn't already know.

Even better question is if India indeed did surgical strike then why waste our time proving it to us.
did you read and understand the comment completely? Answer is in the comment itself.

So I guess BBC did the job better than Indian media in reporting about movements.

Finally, the Govt. is becoming smart about how to handle Indian 'media'. :tup:

Show us that confirmation.
And btw what was BBC doing there ? Ya'll folks were yelling in last days that how important is to keep secret the sensitive nature of "Sir Jee Kal" strike.
The election schedule for 5 states is out...Your wish to see the proofs will be fulfilled

Below comment comes to you before I get banned for absolutely no reason by the mods here, the moment I make any comment. First time in 8 months I have been allowed to express my views without an instant ban. Oddly, they give no reason or even cite any post they felt deserved a ban. My honesty is a bit of a thorn to the propagandist here :lol:

They very much are but since negotiations are on with Afghanistan, they've been temporary removed from the official designation. Haqqani are not afghanTaliban btw.
White House: Yes, The Taliban Is a Terrorist Organization
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-taliban-terrorist-organization/story?id=23981888
Sorry but we r not believing what USA said , only we will decide who will rule Afghanistan in future , world knows who is father of Taliban and al qaida ..ofcourse it's USA

le beta..It's enough to get an indication..
mid,ru/en/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/2481037

Russian Foreign Ministry put out a statement saying: “We are concerned with the aggravation lately of the situation along the line of control between India and Pakistan. We are calling on the parties not to allow any escalation of tension and to settle the existing problems by political and diplomatic means through negotiations. We stand for decisive struggle against terrorism in all its manifestations. We expect the government of Pakistan to take effective steps in order to stop the activities of terrorists’ groups in the territory of the country."
They say it for money not from heart.

Pakistani did not allow a single journalists in the area where the action took place.
ISPR guided tours is no different from North korean Koryo tours.
Indian DGMO claim is no different from Iranian nuclear threat.

India never gave exact location of strikes.
ISPR took them to Leepa valley which has area of greater than 100 km2.
Indian MP exposed your fake movie making in the same LEEPA valley. And about 100km2. surgical strikes always are targeted. We took them to the so called target hit.

You are assuming things from your own to keep you satisfied. Well you can remain in your bubble. Samaa said this, ISPR said that. These are all your own guess work.

The fact is that as per ISPR we have only 12 casualties and we all know their names and ranks. you can believe in whatever you want to.

Just don't waste our time on our forums with your pathetic guess work and assumptions.
ISPR not providing total figures is not a guesswork but facts.

Indian MP exposed your fake movie making in the same LEEPA valley. And about 100km2. surgical strikes always are targeted. We took them to the so called target hit.
He is no Indian MP.
He is a separitist MLA and has ben in prison many times.
Also ISPR took them to General areasand not to any areas where the attack took place.

I get it but this statement was to please India...nothing more than that...Russia is doing exact opposite of what it is conveying to India...
So far Russia has actually not done anything harmful against India's interest.

They confirmed no "surgical strikes" happened.

Your own link says it wasn't a surgical strike, Indians just attacked like always but in more co-ordinated fashion, as per this article. AKA nothing we didn't already know.
Even a multi pronged cross bird raids are known as Surgical strikes In military definitions.

india said they hit 5 point [from what i can remember]
and army people took them to a site literally next to the border, where's india's proof? show us pictures of indiand troops in pakistan.

you guys lost my trust after i found out the Myanmar cross-border incident was a sham and that picture of the troops on the hill actually being in india

fair point
Indian never gave exact locations of strike, so Pakistan took them to just a random place on LoC.

As per Myanmar cross border strike villagers on both sides saw troops crossing into Myanmar, so thats enough proof.

-Thank you for this piece of comedic gold ..Your literally questioning the side (Pakistan) that gave access to information to the media --- while your trying to defend the case of the side (India) which chickened out when asked for proofs ... That alone says enough for the vast majority of sane people.

-Secondly how do you say that "ISPR did not give full access to the media" ... Let me quote DG ISPR at the time during his press conference to the media ...
India gets no benefit from giving proof.
Also not a single journo visited those areas despite Pakistani so called offer thus showing it was a sham by Bajwa.
Even tax evaders say you can come to my house and see there is no black money

As for the 15 militants killed, it us the figure given by Indian Express which NY Times burea chief called the strongest version.

Back
Top Bottom