What's new

Gen Bajwa rubbishes Indian army chief's claim of 'so-called surgical strikes' on Pakistan

So Kejriwal spun facts? You mean when he said he absolutely believed that India had conducted surgical strikes .. he was spinning facts? :haha:

Even your BBC link which you've been masquerading as proof --- while covering the whole story, especially detailed the incidents at the Leepa Valley ... Does that mean BBC report was a sham too since ISPR taking reporters to the Leepa valley as per you was a sham? :D

Again ... Making poor unrelated analogies and poorly backed up arguments won't prove anything. Evidence will. Evidence which your side DOES NOT have ... If you do .. bring it on ...
Yes Kejriwal was trying to spin facts and was attention woring all the time.
I already said that journos taken to Leepa valley were never taken to area where strikes occurred

And no international media reported the ISPR fraud is a slap on everyone face who is defending a mere speech.
Also they went to many places on border including villages which Indians said were hit.
We never gave any locations of hits in public.
https://www.google.co.in/amp/indian...shmir-3055874/lite/?client=ms-android-samsung

Yes Kejriwal was trying to spin facts and was attention woring all the time.
I already said that journos taken to Leepa valley were never taken to area where strikes occurred

In other words .. you do believe that the Indian version of the surgical strikes (as stated by Kejriwal) was a sham and a spinning of the facts? :D

-What do you mean by "I already Said" ...

Son, Do you have any proof for your claims? You were the same person that is calling ISPR taking journalists to two sites of the claimed five surgical strike sites a sham ... yet you want us to believe what you "say" ...

Hell you even contradict yourself .. You say that the Indian military never released the locations ... yet your claiming such and such sites took more action ? again, based on what evidence?

The only piece of evidence which you've cited discussed only one site in any real detail i.e. Leepa valley --- but when ISPR takes the journalists to the same place its a sham ... why ? Your answer : "because I say so" ... :D

Lil boy your a walking talking contradiction .. take a hike ...

Last edited:
In other words .. you do believe that the Indian version of the surgical strikes (as stated by Kejriwal) was a sham and a spinning of the facts? :D

-What do you mean by "I already Said" ...

Son, Do you have any proof for your claims? You were the same person that is calling ISPR taking journalists to two sites of the claimed five surgical strike sites a sham ... yet you want us to believe what you "say" ...

Hell you even contradict yourself .. You say that the Indian military never released the locations ... yet your claiming such and such sites took more action ? again, based on what evidence?

The only piece of evidence which you've cited discussed only one site in any real detail i.e. Leepa valley --- but when ISPR takes the journalists to the same place its a sham ... why ? Your answer : "because I say so" ... :D

Lil boy your a walking talking contradiction .. take a hike ...
Kejriwal is a member of opposition so he will obviously make snide remarks.
His words hold no value.
As I already said ISPRnever took any journo to particular locations but to the General area.
That's like Ukraine taking journo to mariupol and claiming it as proof Donetsk is not out of control.

Kejriwal is a member of opposition so he will obviously make snide remarks.
His words hold no value.
As I already said ISPRnever took any journo to particular locations but to the General area.
That's like Ukraine taking journo to mariupol and claiming it as proof Donetsk is not out of control.

-Do read my post before you decide to respond.

-I've already answered these points of yours in my previous posts.

-Furthermore, I've raised up to 8 different points and asked around 7 different questions that question or completely blow apart your version of events (given as follows)

Conclusion:

A. India presented ZERO evidence for it's case, while Pakistan openly allowed international media and other groups free access to observe and come to their own conclusion.

B. Indian media while reporting publicly contradicted itself Sixteen times on the same event.

C. The reports by AFP. BBC, CNN and NYT question the Indian version of events.

D. The Indian side, reacted on such reports emotionally where chief ministers and media personalities acted all butt hurt and said/ implied that all these major media giants were doing "Pakistani propaganda".

E. For a country like India, which releases made up evidence, even for things such as "Pakistani ISI pigeon agents" it's quite curious that somehow the evidence of such a major event is kept from the public. Even after all the chest thumping and calls for releasing the video evidence. Nothing came to fruition.

F.This is not the first time India has made up some event in order to please the public and receive praise. Serving Indian army personnel were found guilty before of faking engagements at Siachen.

G. You say that the Indian media never released the exact points of infiltration, and Pakistan's ISPR took the reporters to random points therefore its a sham. Yet somehow when you quote BBC as "proof" you forget that they didn't know the exact points of infiltration either. So how is one international media organization acceptable based on that argument, while others are a sham?

H. A surgical strike in its basic definition, is an attack which results in damaging the intended military target while minimizing the collateral damage. As per the Indian DGMO, the military target was the "terrorist and their hideouts". Based on your BBC link which you use as a "proof", little to no evidence of the Indian military killing any militants can be independently verified. So basically, even if you use the BBC link to say that some infiltration took place, you still can't call it a "surgical strike". The reason, why BBC questioned your version of the story altogether.

• If ISPR has no evidence and has zero credibility, why is India so butt hurt that a chief minister is writing to NYT, CNN or BBC and demanding apologies for reporting ? After all, the fact that their reports agree more with our version should be enough to prove that the claims have no credibility whatsoever.. right?
  • What is your proof that not a single journalist was taken to the claimed sites ? CNN, NYT , Reuters, and AFP all claim to have been taken to two of the claimed sites and talked to the local population and reported their findings. What is your evidence to the contrary?
  • The BBC link you touted CLAIMED exactly that. It said " Despite the claims in the Indian media, the BBC could find little evidence that militants had been hit." . If there were no militants hit, then sorry to break it to ya, the incident would not be a "surgical strike" to begin with. Or are you saying that BBC is lying even though your using it as a "proof"?
  • BBC completely ripped your claim of surgical strike apart. You say you believe 15 militants were killed. BBC says it found no evidence of that . Or are you saying your emotionally driven beliefs are more credible than the BBC which ironically enough you first posed as "proof" ?
  • Do you have the quotation of the NYtimes bureau chief explicitly calling your version the "strongest" ? If so, can you provide it?
  • If NYTimes officially believes the Indian version of events, why is that there is a report by NYTimes in which they interview locals and cast doubt over your version of events? A report after which your chief minister Arjind Kejrival wrote a letter demanding an apology from the NYT ?
  • Lastly, do you have ANY EVIDENCE, to support the claim that a surgical strike took place (Independent or credible video evidence given by the military) ? No .. Thats what I thought .. Have a nice day child.

So instead of repeating the same debunked stuff over and over again, answer the given statements and questions logically, bring up some proof or simply don't quote me anymore because you've practically proven ... that your just like a parrot... repeating the same fed lines over and over again ...

I have already blown holes in all your questions, it is you who is repeating the same stuff like a broken grammophone

If you call contradicting your own narrative, contradicting the claims of the sources you use as proof, overlooking the facts, making claims without any evidence to back it up "blowing holes" ... then son, you've been blowing up thermonuclear devices in your own arguments this entire thread ... :D

Last edited:
-Do read my post before you decide to respond.

-I've already answered these points of yours in my previous posts.

-Furthermore, I've raised up to 8 different points and asked around 7 different questions that question or completely blow apart your version of events (given as follows)

So instead of repeating the same debunked stuff over and over again, answer the given statements and questions logically, bring up some proof or simply don't quote me anymore because you've practically proven ... that your just like a parrot... repeating the same fed lines over and over again ...
I have already blown holes in all your questions, it is you who is repeating the same stuff like a broken grammophone

It is good for India if Pakistan keep denying it. In fact one would hope they deny our future surgical strikes as well, as it wont give Pakistan any scope for retaliation. A win win for Indian armed forces.

http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/xct.gd.e160930.htm#e160930
http://muslimsabroad.com/us/us-spokesperson-refuses-to-comment-on-indian-claim-of-surgical-strike/

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/10/04/at-war-in-kashmir-india-and-pakistan-wage-lunch-in-washington/

Go through all the above links, I know this will not satisfy you. I have posted this before, still you people keep bringing up the same topic. Show me one international media confirming your story, this strike didn't happen. Has anybody said India is lying or it didn't happen.

Pakistan asking where is the video of the strikes. What's the point of providing the videos. It's no use. As though if we provide video, you will accept it. Are you not going to say it's fake

Move on. Again I say surgical strike happened, I have given you ample proof. All the proof provided are international forums or your own people claiming, not Indian.

Really shameful. You people don't feel any embarrassment, every time there is something against Pakistan, you go Ga Ga Ga, how Indians & Indian media is liars. But every time your own people blow your lid off. And still next time you will again go Ga Ga Ga. You people have grown a thick skin of shamelessness.

Anyway If you still claim the strikest didn't happen, please provide proof from your end. What you think & post here doesn't become proof. Now don't start your empty vessel rhetoric straying away from topic. If you want to debate, I am ready. Tell me which post of mine is wrong & need clarification.

Last edited:
You are denial towards facts.

1H0b4pX.gif

@Areesh smashed you so hard, you forgot how to speak English. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yes we are in denial towards your guesswork. Can't agree with your assumptions and hallucinations.

I am not doing assumptions or guess work & where ever I give my view I give with proof & facts, not just words. In many videos provided, it's your own people talking not Indians. Most of you here argue & sling mud based on your obsession, assumption & guesswork. Not me. There is no need for me to do guesswork or assumption, when the facts are there to prove your mess. Do I need to show what the world thinks about your country & its citizens. Go read the links with facts I have posted. Tell me if you need more.

And kindly come with facts when you argue. Your words are not proof. What you say can't become facts. It's your illusion, which is because of the obsessed hatred you have on India.

These are the videos shot in Kashmir, which has already been relayed for the country. This is the shooting you are making fun of. Every country makes a rough video of certain incidents to show it to the public. So has India. You just go with some fools statement without understanding why?

No leadership will be so foolish to shoot videos in front of people which gives doubt to it's own people. At-least when you make allegations, you should know, why it didn't happen the way you perceive, like we shot our Bollywood version of the Surgical strike, but why was the version not provided to Pakistan.

The above video has been shown to the public to give an idea of how the surgical strike took place several times. Many such videos are also shown with in the armed forces also to motivate the soldiers & to give an idea of planning, since they also don't get access to many sensitive footage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom