What's new

Gen Bajwa rubbishes Indian army chief's claim of 'so-called surgical strikes' on Pakistan

Pakistani did not allow a single journalists in the area where the action took place.
ISPR guided tours is no different from North korean Koryo tours.

Indian fairy tales.

giphy.gif

No one in international media believes you. Indian media looks more deluded than North Korean media :omghaha::omghaha:

Taliban are not terrorist, according to U.S., so they must be good terrorist. Good guys. :partay: :partay:
Below comment comes to you before I get banned for absolutely no reason by the mods here, the moment I make any comment. First time in 8 months I have been allowed to express my views without an instant ban. Oddly, they give no reason or even cite any post they felt deserved a ban. My honesty is a bit of a thorn to the propagandist here :lol:

They very much are but since negotiations are on with Afghanistan, they've been temporary removed from the official designation. Haqqani are not afghanTaliban btw.
White House: Yes, The Taliban Is a Terrorist Organization
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-taliban-terrorist-organization/story?id=23981888

India's surgical strike which was actually a poorly planned and even more poorly executed cross border raid resulted in death of two Pakistani soldiers and injury to 8 Pakistanis:

pak-soldier-1-2_093016124817.jpg

main-qimg-a57315552d496c1d292bfb9c22302b46-c

After Sep 29 Pakistan did similar "surgical strikes" or in reality cross border raids and killed 4 bharatis.

30mandeep.jpg

Sepoy Mandeep Singh

3-soldiers-killed-machhal-adgpi.jpg

Sepoy Mandeep Singh and RFN Prabhu Singh bodies were also mutilated by Pakistanis as per Indian army.

Clearly it is time Indians should stop wasting time of Pakistanis in proving surgical strike to Pakistanis and accept the fact that their much celebrated surgical strike was nothing but a poorly implemented face saver and a cross border raid which both sides have done many times in past many years.
Total Pakistani casualties were much higher than Indian:
27:18.

Here is N.Y. Times South Asia Bureau chief declaring Indian Express version the strongest one on the surgical strikes:

Even BBC article that you present as a proof to your surgical drama talks about shelling a civilian mosque. Nothing new in this tweet.

Just accept the fact that this was a drama that was meant to cool down emotions after Uri attack.

Nobody would buy your manjan here. We all know the reality.

Total Pakistani casualties were much higher than Indian:
27:18.

There is no proof of 27 pakistani casualties except a tweet video where our defense minister accepted the 27 casualty figure in a very vague manner. He even threatened to nuke Israel on a fake report.

The fact is that there were only 12 Pakistani casualties since Sep 29 with 18 Indian casualties and 1 missing.

Indian fairy tales.

giphy.gif

No one in international media believes you. Indian media looks more deluded than North Korean media :omghaha::omghaha:
This I imagine is supposed to be Dev Raj Indra riding his mighty elephant, the funny thing is Indra was the undisputed god of the ancient Aryans, he has zilch to do with the the sons of the ganga river.....once again ******** are claiming things they have no right to LOL.

There is no proof of 27 pakistani casualties except a tweet video where our defense minister accepted the 27 casualty figure in a very vague manner. He even threatened to nuke Israel on a fake report.

The fact is that there were only 12 Pakistani casualties since Sep 29 with 18 Indian casualties and 1 missing.
The figures given on SAMAA match with civilian casualties figures given by ISPR later.
Note recently ISPR deliberately did not mention its casualties in LoC even though it gave civilian death figures and militancy related forces casualties figures but deliberately skipped own casualties on LoC figures.

They very much are but since negotiations are on with Afghanistan, they've been temporary removed from the official designation. Haqqani are not afghanTaliban btw.
White House: Yes, The Taliban Is a Terrorist Organization
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-taliban-terrorist-organization/story?id=23981888

Article is from 2014

2015: Taliban Are Not Terrorists, or So Says the White House (ABC News) :partay: :partay:

Please check the correct classification box:
[ ] Okay Terrorist
[ ] Maybe Terrorist

[ ] Good Terrorist
[ ] Very Good Terrorist

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The figures given on SAMAA match with civilian casualties figures given by ISPR later.
Note recently ISPR deliberately did not mention its casualties in LoC even though it gave civilian death figures and militancy related forces casualties figures but deliberately skipped own casualties on LoC figures.

Nope they never matched any civilian casualties given by ISPR. Stop lying. You can't prove your drama with lies.

ISPR already shared all the military casualties with names and ranks. No need to repeat it again and again.

Article is from 2014

2015: Taliban Are Not Terrorists, or So Says the White House (ABC News) :partay: :partay: :partay:

Please check the correct classification box:
[ ] Okay Terrorist
[ ] Maybe Terrorist

[ ] Good Terrorist
[ ] Very Good Terrorist

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Below comment comes to you before I get banned for absolutely no reason by the mods here, the moment I make any comment. First time in 8 months I have been allowed to express my views without an instant ban. Oddly, they give no reason or even cite any post they felt deserved a ban. My honesty is a bit of a thorn to the propagandist here :lol:

Our policy has not changed in 2 years. Our(Obama) administration has been the same for last two years. Read the article :lol:

Our policy has not changed in 2 years. Our(Obama) administration has been the same for last two years. Read the article :lol:

The classification for Taliban clearly changed under Obama. Not sure why you act so surprised.

fZqRcIZ.jpg

No full access was given in this ISPR guided tour.
This was no different from a tour in North Korea.
BBC casted doubt on both ISPR and Indian media version and said truth is somewhere in middle.
They did not even let journalists visit Dudhnial and Athmuqam.
I always said In this operation 15 terrorist were killed along wirh at least 2 Pakistani soldiers.

ISPR guided tours inc never took them to the places like Dudhnial, khairati bagh, chalhana where the action happened.
true point but india said they did strikes there and the Pakistanis took journos there to see for themself and saw no evidence of strikes, damage or funerals. maybe its another Myanmar situation, which im certain of.
also india did not provide any proof, so its your word against theirs which comes with evidence.

Nope they never matched any civilian casualties given by ISPR. Stop lying. You can't prove your drama with lies.

ISPR already shared all the military casualties with names and ranks. No need to repeat it again and again.
Yes both the figures match, Saama said 44 civilian casualties on 25/11, ISPR said 46 on 31/12, we know 2 civilians were killed in shelling since 25 Nov.
ISPR never issued any total figures of dead and injured.

true point but india said they did strikes there and the Pakistanis took journos there to see for themself and saw no evidence of strikes, damage or funerals. maybe its another Myanmar situation, which im certain of.
also india did not provide any proof, so its your word against theirs which comes with evidence.
India never gave exact location of strikes.
ISPR took them to Leepa valley which has area of greater than 100 km2.

Back
Top Bottom