What's new

Featured Gen. Asim Saleem Bajwa debunks all allegations against him

I will be honest in the states, I’ve seen desis create multiple corporations that lay dormant for no reason while they pay the yearly fee to keep it active. I have several employees that do that as well. Why, they themselves don’t know either. But it’s possible those corporations of Bajwa sons could be holding property like a house or something similar to a trust depending on how exactly it’s set up.

I come from a land owning family and have quite a bit of LLCs to just hold property and the income is passed through to the managing company. I’m thinking it’s how they are doing things.
Still they have to show up the company details thier accounts, and what's been owned by these companies!

Now it's interesting , Imran Khan refused to accept Bajwa resignation ....

If the same standard of “accountability” that has been applied in previous cases in recent years is applied here, he should be asked to provide the full money trail, and a proper inquiry along the same lines of cases like Qazi Faez Isa and others. He is retired now and supposedly a civilian like everyone else, so let’s not practise a double standard.

Now it's interesting , Imran Khan refused to accept Bajwa resignation ....
CPEC authority changes since 2018 have already achieved their desired result, come what may an army general rtd or someone subservient will be placed in charge there. It’s understandable given all that hard work and behind the scenes fights for CPEC authority, that the army fought with the previous government. It’s not surprising that they’d perhaps want to keep their man in charge for the time being. As for SAPM, IK didn’t just appoint him out of the blue, it was ‘suggested’ that he be given the job.

Basic requirement in journalism when "breaking" such stories is to hear the version of all parties involved before publishing the news.

For instance, in the Panama leak case, Nawaz Shareef and his off springs were offered to give their side of stories before publishing, but they ignored.

Question is, did Gen Bajwa was asked to give his version before this "revelations" were made by Noorani chap?

If not, then its just a smear campaign and this so called Journalist need to be made a horrible example. You call yourself journalist, play by rules, or face the consequences.

CPEC authority changes since 2018 have already achieved their desired result, come what may an army general rtd or someone subservient will be placed in charge there. It’s understandable given all that hard work and behind the scenes fights for CPEC authority, that the army fought with the previous government. It’s not surprising that they’d perhaps want to keep their man in charge for the time being. As for SAPM, IK didn’t just appoint him out of the blue, it was ‘suggested’ that he be given the job.
Obviously, it can be political motive to have connect with establishment, monitor GHQ mood. An ex ISPR spokesman knows a lot and deeper than any other ex serving man. Plus, he walks out clean from this complete fiasco then better keep him. Because nowadays it's very hard to walk out clean from media scrutiny in Pakistan.

Basic requirement in journalism when "breaking" such stories is to hear the version of all parties involved before publishing the news.

For instance, in the Panama leak case, Nawaz Shareef and his off springs were offered to give their side of stories before publishing, but they ignored.

Question is, did Gen Bajwa was asked to give his version before this "revelations" were made by Noorani chap?

If not, then its just a smear campaign and this so called Journalist need to be made a horrible example. You call yourself journalist, play by rules, or face the consequences.
And what consequences should he face?

Obviously, it can be political motive to have connect with establishment, monitor GHQ mood. An ex ISPR spokesman knows a lot and deeper than any other ex serving man. Plus, he walks out clean from this complete fiasco then better keep him. Because nowadays it's very hard to walk out clean from media scrutiny in Pakistan.
You think it was IK keeping a check on GHQ? Lol. You’re close, I assure you it was exactly the opposite. And it wasn’t IK’s choice most likely.

And what consequences should he face?

Bajwa is just a name, that's not relevant, real issue is CPEC. So you tell me, what should be the consequences for those who are trying to derail this strategic project?

You think it was IK keeping a check on GHQ? Lol. You’re close, I assure you it was exactly the opposite. And it wasn’t IK’s choice most likely.
Well, I think Bajwa doesn't only talk about CPEC .... lol. IK advisor means reciprocation ... Maryam Nawaz statement on Bajwa means a lot .... all written black on blackboard ... need sense to read .... lolzz

Bajwa is just a name, that's not relevant, real issue is CPEC. So you tell me, what should be the consequences for those who are trying to derail this strategic project?
CPEC road building was an issue. One of my Baluchi friend told me when CPEC started, every landlord in the region wants CPEC route goes through his land...because it will make them multimillionaire over night. Later army involved and keep these people away from this project . Otherwise , PPP and PMLn started influencing this project.

It’s a ridiculous deflection to say that accusing one guy is tantamount to derailing CPEC, absolutely ridiculous.

CPEC road building was an issue. One of my Baluchi friend told me when CPEC started, every landlord in the region wants CPEC route goes through his land...because it will make them multimillionaire over night. Later army involved and keep these people away from this project . Otherwise , PPP and PMLn started influencing this project.

What I meant to say is the CPEC and American lead group resistance against it , that is what at play here. Bajwa is just a punching bag. Personalities do not matter, state and its interests do. Next phase will be to use these allegations to start pointing fingers towards the CPEC itself. A typical line of attack.

So Asim Bajwa and draconian unaccountability of CPEC authority written in our laws is needed in order to stop mismanagement? Please see the changes I am referring to before buying the cover story, less accountability makes mismanagement worse not better.

It’s a ridiculous deflection to say that accusing one guy is tantamount to derailing CPEC, absolutely ridiculous.

Bajwa is not my phoopa, or Chacha, nor I am interested in defending him. Its beyond your capacity to see through what is at play here. Don't waste my time with your diatribes.

Back
Top Bottom