What's new

Featured Gen. Asim Saleem Bajwa debunks all allegations against him

When the homeland is in danger and the soldier is called and the god is remembered but when the danger passes god is forgotten and soldier is judged. I guess this centuries old quote proves it.

When the homeland is in danger and the soldier is called and the god is remembered but when the danger passes god is forgotten and soldier is judged. I guess this centuries old quote proves it.
Then God told the nation to ask that soilder why he steal the national wealth 😂😂😂

Feel free however you may like. I am not obliged to scratch your itches. I can see where its all leading to.

Keep on discussing petty little issues.

I wasn't aware corruption in Pakistan and CPEC had become 'petty little issues'. The former is what our current government got elected on, the latter is agreed by all stakeholders will define our future.

and then the soldier said to his nation beta mu par bat karo computer kay peeche mai bhi aik baraa waqeel hoon your dp says it all
And then nation replied back beta Chup kar bajco company mien indian ko kiyon Bharti Kiya hoa hai 😂😂😂😂
While standing with truth is the responsibility of all human s and specilly Muslims and as a pakistani crouption must be killed from all levels of any kind

I wasn't aware corruption in Pakistan and CPEC had become 'petty little issues'. The former is what our current government got elected on, the latter is agreed by all stakeholders will define our future.
Then there should be a govt elected member should be heading it why, govt needs a dented ex militry men to head that? 😉

And then nation replied back beta chuoa kar bajco company mien indian ko kiyon Bharti Kiya hoa hai 😂😂😂😂
download (21).jpg

I have no reason to doubt Gen Asim Bajwa. In my opinion, whatever may be the rumors or allegations, the level of corruption in the Services in Pakistan is only a fraction of what is prevalent in the Civil Service.

I won't say that Pak Military is 'Lily White' because I heard tales of corruption by Gen Fazal Haq when he was Governor of NWFP ( now KPK) during the bigot Zia era. Arguably, that was all 'Hearsay' and the truth could be different.

I have personally not come across corruption in the Army, even though while working for Esso I have sold lubricants to Pak Army through DGDP Office in Karachi (Director General Defence Purchases). The only possible instance I am aware (if you can call it corruption) was when someone I knew was supplying second-hand Alouettes to Pak Navy many years ago. He flew over the Captain & Commander, responsible for inspecting & accepting the delivery, to Holland on his expense so that they could inspect the helos before transportation all the way to Karachi to avoid the possibility of having someone finding faults at the receiving end.

And it shows your level of IQ? Lolzzzz shows your ego arguing with a 16 year old kid on something you don't even know just heard on inter net but since living abroad nobody cares who you are you be a keyboard warrior get a life man with all due respect.
download (15).jpg

I have no reason to doubt Gen Asim Bajwa. In my opinion, whatever may be the rumors or allegations, the level of corruption in the Services in Pakistan is only a fraction of what is prevalent in the Civil Service.

I won't say that Pak Military is 'Lily White' because I heard tales of corruption by Gen Fazal Haq when he was Governor of NWFP ( now KPK) during the bigot Zia era. Arguably , that was all 'Hearsay' and the truth could be different.

I have personally not come across out & out corruption in the Army, even though while working Esso I have sold lubricants through DGDP Office in Karachi (Director General Defence Purchases). The only possible instance I am aware (if you can call it corruption) was when someone I know was supplying second-hand Alouettes to the Pak Navy many years ago. He flew the over the Captain & a Commander, responsible for inspecting & accepting the delivery to Holland on his expense so that they could inspect the helos before transportation all the way to Karachi to avoid the possibility of having someone finding faults at the receiving end.
Pls go and search bajco companys web site and let us know how many indian been employed by them both in usa and in UAE , let's get the facts instaed Jst getting personal experiences you may be upright officer and thus every one have marked you and they won't be telling you what they ill be doing so you can't Jst give clean chit to anyone nor can paint any one dirty let the investigations happens but leme tell you tht won't be just in pakistan it ill be in usa most of its part

Those people in uniform are dying every day for scum, how make fun of their sacrifices
The ones who are dying in uniform they should be remembered, hounred, glorified supported and all assets of the croupt genrals should be given to the Shaheeds families!

Back
Top Bottom