What's new

Featured Gen. Asim Saleem Bajwa debunks all allegations against him

I think he should not have spoken to an AH like Khanzada.
And that's where all of these ex military lacks the skills, they don't know the civilian way of life, and they don't hve skills but they and get trapped easily

And that's where all of these ex military lacks the skills, they don't know the civilian way of life, and they don't hve skills but they and get trapped easily

He had been DG ISPR and knows very well how to tackle journalists speaking for country, organization or business are different than once things go to personal allegations and one has to justify himself. As per your opinion Shrarif's should have known civilian way of life very well but despite their all skills, stories kept hitting TV screens from "Yeh hain woh zarrai" " to Murriam's interview to Sana Buccha, Hussain's Interview to Chaudhary, Hassans's interview to BBC , Nawaz's rich father to Shahbaz's poor father, justifications for Qatri and UAE letters and story continues. Its only Zardari who is speaking through his lawyers and you won't find such things in media or if someone have an immunity like Mrs Issa then its a different story. I think its better to refrain media and let them report through court or committee's proceedings.

Do you honestly think that the COAS will be Metric Pass?

Sensible posts are advised.
I think he is phd in universe!
For soldering no huge, masters is required as they have thier own courses for thier craft but, just thier craft!
Which he is, and I think in given situation he is a blessing to pak army, he is wise and listens more then act with knee jerk reactions and has faced very difficult of challenges of all times
Under him pakarmy has transformed massively

Last edited:
He had been DG ISPR and knows very well how to tackle journalists speaking for country, organization or business are different than once things go to personal allegations and one has to justify himself. As per your opinion Shrarif's should have known civilian way of life very well but despite their all skills, stories kept hitting TV screens from "Yeh hain woh zarrai" " to Murriam's interview to Sana Buccha, Hussain's Interview to Chaudhary, Hassans's interview to BBC , Nawaz's rich father to Shahbaz's poor father, justifications for Qatri and UAE letters and story continues. Its only Zardari who is speaking through his lawyers and you won't find such things in media or if someone have an immunity like Mrs Issa then its a different story. I think its better to refrain media and let them report through court or committee's proceedings.
If he knew how to speak with journalists then he wouldn't hve cutted the line yesterday, bieng a DG ISPR is totally different then be a civilian trying to give accounts of the bussineses?

It is unfair to label all the top brass as corrupt, vast majority of our officers are the finest professionals any nation can immensely be proud of. Saying that we do have a group of individuals that think they are ABOVE THE LAW ,they need to be investigated properly. Among other things that Musharaf did to this nation, he made our fighting men into property dealers(BEEN BITTEN BY SOME).

so 25K$ for one franchise rights. 5 people can easily get one license. Then you need either rent a place or if you want to buy 10% down payment for location. Overall balanced show

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom