What's new

Featured Gen. Asim Saleem Bajwa debunks all allegations against him

That is why I say he should be made to justify his assets compared to his or his family's income. There is no point in playing in media where end of the day the alleged person is at advantage cause media will lose its interest whenever they get a new juicy subject. Since he owned some companies, businesses and properties now burden of proof is shifted on him.
And if he don't come up with his money trail then a bigger Pandoras box is about to open with facts and documents there are number of pakistani overseas who ill be filling a case against him in USA, CANADA my wish is that dam thing shouldn't be happening!
as our FA pass leadership doesn't know that whole world isn't pskistan where they can control everything that will bring more bad name to pakistan

And if he don't come up with his money trail then a bigger Pandoras box is about to open with facts and documents there are number of pakistani overseas who ill be filling a case against him in USA, CANADA my wish is that dam thing shouldn't be happening!
as our FA pass leadership doesn't know that whole world isn't pskistan where they can control everything that will bring more bad name to pakistan

If he doesn't come up with money trail then he should face music and be punished along with money launders like Altaf Hussain, Sharifs, Zardaris and others. Did someone file any case in Panama, UAE or UK. Once someone admits then he has to provide trail and there are legal means for authentication of produced documents.
By the way shun your misconception about FA pass leadership, none of them is less then Masters and MPhil, surely more educated than AH, Sharifs and Zardaris.

Mr bajwa can't answer his familys assests and company details in usa

If he doesn't come up with money trail then he should face music and be punished along with money launders like Altaf Hussain, Sharifs, Zardaris and others. Did someone file any case in Panama, UAE or UK. Once someone admits then he has to provide trail and there are legal means for authentication of produced documents.
By the way shun your misconception about FA pass leadership, none of them is less then Masters and MPhil, surely more educated than AH, Sharifs and Zardaris.
That's the biggest problem of pakistani leadership a FA pass selecting another FA pass as the leader of the country, bhutto, bb, imran are still far better then them but can that FA pass leadership accepts thier decisions?

That's the biggest problem of pakistani leadership a FA pass selecting another FA pass as the leader of the country, bhutto, bb, imran are still far better then them but can that FA pass leadership accepts thier decisions?
and your opinion about B Pharmacy?

and your opinion about B Pharmacy?
He could hve dealt better, but again another FA pass let him fly away from karachi Airport????!!!!!
And now he is sitting in the Laps of same international establishment which our FA leadership accepts orders from!

Mr bajwa can't answer his familys assests and company details in usa

Its absolutely useless to justify in Pakistani media less you want high ratings for a channel. I believe he should be called in courts of justice where he should be asked to justify.

یہ پاکستان ہے !!!!!
غریب کی دعا اور جرنیل کا استعفیٰ آج تک قبول نہیں ہوا !!!

Can you be more specific? Which FA pass individuals you are referring to?

Its absolutely useless to justify in Pakistani media less you want high ratings for a channel. I believe he should be called in courts of justice where he should be asked to justify.
If its useless to justify in pak, then who told Mr bajwa to come infront of journalists?
While there shouldn't be a problem asking him questions in pakistan as he still is a govt official in pakistan?
If questions be asked to a 3 times PM in pakistan why it's a problem to ask me bajwa after all money was from Pakistan in the end?

If its useless to justify in pak, then who told Mr bajwa to come infront of journalists?
While there shouldn't be a problem asking him questions in pakistan as he still is a govt official in pakistan?
If questions be asked to a 3 times PM in pakistan why it's a problem to ask me bajwa after all money was from Pakistan in the end?

I said Pakistani Media not in Pakistan cause they are all paid by parties, personalities and some times organizations and they will present you whatever is in their interest. Whatever 3 times PM spoke to media less his own sponsored groups actually harmed him. One media side got money for the services and other side made money through ratings resulting into win win for both media sides. So its better to contest in courts where the things are evaluated seriously and media can report as well.

am not sure if he can be called by parliamentary committee for his justification, if possible that can be another serious way to find out.

Back
Top Bottom