What's new

Featured Gen. Asim Saleem Bajwa debunks all allegations against him

The indians love your kind, you and they both , agree that the Pak Armed forces are the enemy, and need to be destroyed. Good luck.
No 1, no one here is saying, any thing bad about pkarmy or blaming them, it's the thieves which can be found even in makah and they should be punished? That's all from where you bring india into that?????

Real source is Mr noorani from where that cheap major gruv get a snitch and Mr nooranis news is made 70% validated by Mr bajwa himself just yesterday

I don't buy the cover-up... It's all Indian Hindu Terrorism related #FakeNews !!

I think Asim Bajwa counter claim and clarification is clear and factual.

I don't have any faith in unemployed Pakistani "journalist" living in Washington DC under the wings of the Israel and Indian lobby!!

Mr. BAJWA has proven himself innocent and a patriot. He disclosed everything which he didn't even need to. Above and beyond because of a baseless useless Social Media attack!

Pakistan Fist! India Last!

Last edited:
I don't buy the cover-up... It's all Indian Hindu Terrorism related #FakeNews !!

I think Asim Bajwa counter claim and clarification is clear and factual.

I don't have any faith in unemployed Pakistani "journalist" living in Washington DC under the wings of the Israel and Indian lobby!!

Mr. BAJWA has proven himself innocent and a patriot. He disclosed everything which he didn't even need to. Above and beyond because of a baseless useless Social Media attack!

Pakistan Fist! India Last!
It's not about you, it's about pakistans most important national intersts and nothing been proven by Mr bajwa instead he accepted it that his family has made millions of dollors of companies, nation wants to know from where they got that much money and then if you think it's jst a Indian conspiracy then go chcek BAJCO companies official site and let me know how many indians are working in BAJCO?
Both in usa and in uae?
Count them and leme know!

For those stupids who think this story is from india, must watch that and tell whole pakistani nation why BAJCO company has indian employees!!!!!!

Best thing to be done is to let Mr bajwa give up his posts and then file a case against Mr noorani in usa as all of his story, starts from there and wait for that case to run, pakarmy has done its best rightly not involving into a person's own problems and they should stay quite while let imran khan appoint a new CEPEC chairman, some one with clean records and no family outside pakistan, no assets outside pakistan and is a elected member from pakistani senate or its parliament a, lot of good PTI members are in national assembly and in senate and some have thier military back ground for a better coordination with all needed departments.
That will not let pakistan armed forces falling in stupid blaming game once and for all and later chcek its ranks of that kind of persons in thier services and take them out

Off topic 😜
When there isn't any viable news to prove your point balled kids like you often does funny things like that because you can't win any dam argument, while please ask Mr bajwa, why he employed indian in his family's company???
And let you called others indian agent because you can't hide the crouption 😂😂😂😁😜

Off topic 😜
When there isn't any viable news to prove your point balled kids like you often does funny things like that because you can't win any dam argument, while please ask Mr bajwa, why he employed indian in his family's company???
And let you called others indian agent because you can't hide the crouption 😂😂😂😁😜
ok boomer

Off topic 😜
looks llike someone's pension arrived late
And by the way not matter how much you try nobody will derail CPEC keep trying

Off topic 😜
i am so surprised you read something online and started to believe it if i write an article that you were spotted in bangkok"s not so saintly places would you believe it? i am sorry if i hurt your sentiments report me if you want

i am so surprised you read something online and started to believe it if i write an article that you were spotted in bangkok"s not so saintly places would you believe it? i am sorry if i hurt your sentiments report me if you want
My God, in which times you are living it's 2020 and everything in this world is online!

What noorani did is just nothing, it's just searching public and bussines records in usa, and in canada in those frist world country there is no NAB , they have all the records open like a mirror and anyone can check that, instead of wasting ma time go search it, evn a 200 hundred year old baby like you can also search it,go and use ur fat brains for a whille and check it all by yourself, bajwa made a huge mistake by making interviews and accepting the companies, he would hve gone with a lawyer and would hve let him handled it but these are ex military elite who, don't understand that whole world isn't pakistan where they can do as they want???????????
Now, it's govts duty to tell him go to America or get a lawyer and fight his case against that reporter in usa courts because companied are mostly there?
I don't, put any humman in place of allaha and that means there isn't any God in this world and humans are greedy they can do any crime, and for that they have to face the justice if proven guilty!
Still you are off topic and getting stupidly personal, I'm not a ex genral and I havnt done any dam crouption, I have more with ma legal bussines which is raw rubber, I'm. Not dam afraid of any one accept my allaha and I want to see all croupted criminals getting punished by law either it's bajwa, or noorani or anyone else, so stop crap which ur fat mind isn't getting over from?

It's not about you, it's about pakistans most important national intersts and nothing been proven by Mr bajwa instead he accepted it that his family has made millions of dollors of companies, nation wants to know from where they got that much money and then if you think it's jst a Indian conspiracy then go chcek BAJCO companies official site and let me know how many indians are working in BAJCO?
Both in usa and in uae?
Count them and leme know!

It's not about you or me.

It's about debunking haraami Hindutva Extremism and misinformation.

If it smells like a Hindu conspiracy, and if it looks like a Hindu conspiracy... It is a Hindu conspiracy.

Let Asim Baja be judged on his CPEC performance... Not fake Pizza Shop allegations...

So far his CPEC performance has been stellar!

Reject all Hindu warfare against Pakistan and Islam.

India hatching conspiracies against CPEC: Pakistan
India hatching conspiracies against CPEC: Pakistan
Synopsis
"India is using the soil of Afghanistan for such conspiracies," Ahsan Iqbal said but expressed hope that the CPEC project would be made successful.
By PTIDec 29, 2017, 02:47 PM IST13
KARACHI: Pakistan has accused India of using Afghanistan for hatching conspiracies against China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal said the "enemies of Pakistan" were using different tactics and propaganda to fail the the USD 50 billion CPEC economically, the Dawn reported.

ADVERTISEMENT

"India is hatching conspiracies against CPEC but Pakistan will foiled them with the support of the people," he told journalists yesterday after inaugurating an executive passport office in Quetta.

"India is using the soil of Afghanistan for such conspiracies," he said but expressed hope that the CPEC project would be made successful.
ADVERTISEMENT

The minister also said that the United States should stop hurling threats at Pakistan and recognise the sacrifices it had rendered in the war against terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom