What's new

Featured Gen. Asim Saleem Bajwa debunks all allegations against him

He is right , let me tell u what's the name of the game. Nawaz, Zaradari both have foreign companies and all run by Indian and hold key post. Bajco follow the same foot step ....why Because if they hire Indian, then Pakistan govt and any accountability department can't access them. Neither non Pakistan agency can legally scrutinize them or any Pak govt can ask to handover such employee with non Pakistan nationality. Plus, these Indian either stay in US or go to India, so no peer pressure or any other political pressure on them or no investigative journalist can chase them.
Previously, Pak ask US, UK and UAE to handover certain Pakistani for the sake of investigation or request to grant access through INTERPOL or court orders.
Well, Bajwa sahib need to clear himself from charges. Because politicians, judiciary already in the court. Now present politicians lot asking for establishment/bureaucracy need to face the music.
We all love our army, but its unfair when everyone is submitting there asset ....then why not them?.
And it's all BS, there is a conspiracy against CPEC or military. Its simple straight forward case ...
Nation elite need to get out from Scarface syndrome ..

1599263520487.png

Last edited:
He is right , let me tell u what's the name of the game. Nawaz, Zaradari both have foreign companies and all run by Indian and hold key post. Bajco follow the same foot step ....why Because if they hire Indian, then Pakistan govt and any accountability department can't access them. Neither non Pakistan agency can legally scrutinize them or any Pak govt can ask to handover such employee with non Pakistan nationality. Plus, these Indian either stay in US or go to India, so no peer pressure or any other political pressure on them or no investigative journalist can chase them.
Previously, Pak ask US, UK and UAE to handover certain Pakistani for the sake of investigation or request to grant access through INTERPOL or court orders.
Well, Bajwa sahib need to clear himself from charges. Because politicians, judiciary already in the court. Now present politicians lot asking for establishment/bureacuracy need to face the music.
Brother, we shouldn't take any sides and adopt a clear lines which can kill all kind of crouptions at all levels and in all depertments?
If we really put, 50% of what's been told by quran in our hearts then we can easily see that, there is no one bigger then others all are equals and justice must be done to all, but calling common pakistanis raw agents while having Indians working in ur office can't be accepted at all!
All that is happening because, these powerfull peoples forgot that there is only one the almighty the powerfull of allaha and now allaha Is showing them his supreme power they can't evn run no where and they ill be destroyed in a blink of an eye and all that is happening right now
While it's a simple story, which has come up frist time in pakistan against an ex genral and is not about our pak army, which I feel been used by some criminals but that not means all is dirty, but we should stand with only the truth instead of fake patriotism, we need real patriotism

Last edited:
Brother, we shouldn't take any sides and adopt a clear lines which can kill all kind of crouptions at all levels and in all depertments?
If we really put, 50% of what's been told by quran then there is no one bigger then others all are equals and justice must be done to all, but calling common pakistanis raw agents while having Indians working in ur office can't be accepted at all!
All that is happening because, these powerfull peoples forgot that there is only one the almighty the powerfull of allaha and now allaha Is showing them his supreme power they can't evn run no where and they ill be destroyed in a blink of an eye and all that is happening right now
Forget Quran nobody cares about Islam, Pakistan is 98 or 99 percent Muslim country. We have shocking stories of senior bureaucrats how they sucking Pakistani people's blood. When they retire they walk away with billions of rupees perks and privileges ...

I dont know if what they say is true regarding Gen Bajwa and we can all hope that he is able to clear his name but one thing is for sure that corruption is endemic in Pakistan. Its at all levels and effects everyone directly and indirectly.

The only way to minimize corruption is to treat it like a cancer and to make all efforts to expose it. For example life style audits should be done on everyone in positions of power and authority including the private sector. Make the results public. Let these people justify their wealth.

Forget Quran nobody cares about Islam, Pakistan is 98 or 99 percent Muslim country. We have shocking stories of senior bureaucrats how they sucking Pakistani people's blood. When they retire they walk away with billions of rupees perks and privileges ...
Brother, doesn't matters who does what, we should personally stand with righteousness, Faith, with truth as bieng told by allaha

I dont know if what they say is true regarding Gen Bajwa and we can all hope that he is able to clear his name but one thing is for sure that corruption is endemic in Pakistan. Its at all levels and effects everyone directly and indirectly.

The only way to minimize corruption is to treat it like a cancer and to make all efforts to expose it. For example life style audits should be done on everyone in positions of power and authority including the private sector. Make the results public. Let these people justify their wealth.
Amen!

Mr bajwa has indian employees in his familys companies frist ask him why they employed Hindutva, raw agents in thier companies and now, he has to come up with real facts which already been posted all over the world so time for his defence is gone!

What are their names? Who? Can you provide their LinkedIn profile and proof of employment with Bajwa?... I don't think so.

Why genral has indian so called agents employed in his companies he should answer that must!
Who told him to let indians work in his companies and do bussines with Indians, who else is with him story has gone beyond Mr bajwa now!

I read that you participated in RAW sponsored beheadings. Why did you chose to do such crimes against humanity? Please prove you didn't behead 5year old children?

What are their names? Who? Can you provide their LinkedIn profile and proof of employment with Bajwa?... I don't think so.
Yes sure all details are open on the Mr nooranis web site with all govts proofs, go get it and post here too then make a real toba to allaha!

Yes sure all details are open on the Mr nooranis web site with all govts proofs, go get it and post here too then make a real toba to allaha!

That's just #FakeNews.

You still have not provided proof that you didn't behead 5year old at the orders of Hindutva RAW?...where is the proof?

That's up to you!

On the other hand, imran calls modi a racsist killer, butcher of Gujrat!
and his BJP RSS racist parties and govt and that's what i belive😘😘😘
Yes lets go with this theory

I read that you participated in RAW sponsored beheadings. Why did you chose to do such crimes against humanity? Please prove you didn't behead 5year old children?
Nice joke! Because that level of terrorists can't hide anywhere these days, and it looks like you may be a relative of Mr bajwa who is having a sleepless night!!!!!! 😜 😅 😊

Back
Top Bottom