What's new

Featured Gen. Asim Saleem Bajwa debunks all allegations against him

i am all for a corruption free Pakistan, but seriously doubt that it will be possible in my lifetime, especially when the convicted criminals are roaming free in London
Criminals not only roaming in London, but they are part of fedral cabinet too, frist bring them to justice? And make a example out of them, London thives will die there themselves

You’ve hit the points brother. I’m in Chicago and I have businesses across few states and have borrowed against my assets as collateral. These franchises also do lending as well and what Bajwa and his family have is nothing my family has 3x that amount in assets in the US. And I know people business around my age group with that amount as well.

But we don’t come close to Bilawal who’s a billionaire at age 15 lol
How can we deal with rotten head uneducated masses who themselve worth nothing But love to discuss matters of businesses like Pros. Huhh
I feel the pain of Mr Asim's dealing with these idiots.

this is case created on social media hype and Gen saib is fighting on social media platform. IK should accept his resgination to show everybody army men can be accountable and let oppositation build case against of him and this is a point where he can clarify his earning from legit sources. Once he cleared from all these allegation then rejoin his public office.

Why should he only resign from one out of two positions?

How can we deal with rotten head uneducated masses who themselve worth nothing But love to discuss matters of businesses like Pros. Huhh

Education and Education their needs to be a strong platform to teach the common man how business is done and most of all the Pakistani American Chamber of Commerce failed to stand up on behalf of Asim and educate the masses how things are done on debt in the US and how it’s a revolving door in the West. Second of all these uneducated jahil journalists need to be made an example of and shouldn’t be walking about and this is where our intel agencies have failed to take out these internal rats.

Last edited:
The high number of companies registered by the sons, though in itself not a crime, is highly unusual.

The fact that Asim Bajwa's wife is a partner in some of his brothers' businesses abroad is also highly unusual.

The fact that he / his wife misdeclared values / involvements must be a crime...?

I'm not saying that we need to take this investigative journalism on face value --- but a fully independent JIT should look into this or the SC should take a suo moto.

Two close friends of mine have top-ranked companies that regularly bid for and work on military contracts (one in the HVAC space, including for SPD, and the other in hospital equipment for CMHs, etc.) --- and they both say that a kick-back for the Gen in charge is almost always built into their pricing. The only saving grace is that, by and large, at least good quality stuff is selected (unlike the civilian sphere, where they both take the kick-back and award the contract to the worst quality provider.)

Their is a reason for having so many companies registered. My family and I do it all the time and reason being. In the US each entity is considered its separate being like a human with assets and liabilities. If one business out of 10 goes underwater and you need to dispose of it without it effecting the other 9 businesses you just declare bankruptcy of that corporation, or just shut it down. Each corp has its own tax ID and articles of incorporation and most importantly so long as you properly maintain record keeping and not co-mingle funds so the corporate veil can’t be pierced.

Their is a reason for having so many companies registered. My family and I do it all the time and reason being. In the US each entity is considered its separate being like a human with assets and liabilities. If one business out of 10 goes underwater and you need to dispose of it without it effecting the other 9 businesses you just declare bankruptcy of that corporation, or just shut it down. Each corp has its own tax ID and articles of incorporation and most importantly so long as you properly maintain record keeping and not co-mingle funds so the corporate veil can’t be pierced.

Hello. Absolutely agree with you. While I don't own any businesses in the States, I own a business in Canada and assets in Canada and Pakistan. We have been a business family in Pakistan for decades with one of our companies listed on the PSX. I am well-aware of the reasoning you mentioned. I was referring to the businesses his sons registered in Pakistan, where it's not as common to register as many businesses in a short period. Of course, registration of a company isn't illegal nor is it very difficult, so this alone provides no grounds for declaring Mr. Bajwa guilty. Nor am I saying that he's guilty.

All I'm saying is that something feels unusual (like his wife being part of the brothers' companies; not illegal by any stretch but certainly not very common either, unless you want to hide wealth) --- and whenever that happens, you should invite an independent JIT/investigation so you can then bring a defamation case against the investigative journalist with the full might of the law on your side.

There is rampant corruption in the Armed Forces even though they are, by and large, more efficiently run than other civ state institutions. This doesn't make Asim Bajwa corrupt --- but it does mean that increased accountability even post-retirement will help the organization greatly.

Peace.

The path is open knowledge now.

Brothers go to US for education. Work full time menial jobs like pizza delivery to pay for college while also going to college full time.

Graduate as doctors or with business degrees.

Practice medicine and work hard and become executives/managers in different companies.

Use their knowledge and resources to start franchises by taking loans to fund the majority of the required investment.

Keep investing and growing the company.

Just a few decades of hard work, education, experience and smart business investments is all.

Depending on their field in medicine alone they would be making over 100K+ a year. I’ve seen fresh out of school doctors even make
200K+ a year.

Hello. Absolutely agree with you. While I don't own any businesses in the States, I own a business in Canada and assets in Canada and Pakistan. We have been a business family in Pakistan for decades with one of our companies listed on the PSX. I am well-aware of the reasoning you mentioned. I was referring to the businesses his sons registered in Pakistan, where it's not as common to register as many businesses in a short period. Of course, registration of a company isn't illegal nor is it very difficult, so this alone provides no grounds for declaring Mr. Bajwa guilty. Nor am I saying that he's guilty.

All I'm saying is that something feels unusual (like his wife being part of the brothers' companies; not illegal by any stretch but certainly not very common either, unless you want to hide wealth) --- and whenever that happens, you should invite an independent JIT/investigation so you can then bring a defamation case against the investigative journalist with the full might of the law on your side.

There is rampant corruption in the Armed Forces even though they are, by and large, more efficiently run than other civ state institutions. This doesn't make Asim Bajwa corrupt --- but it does mean that increased accountability even post-retirement will help the organization greatly.

Peace.

I will be honest in the states, I’ve seen desis create multiple corporations that lay dormant for no reason while they pay the yearly fee to keep it active. I have several employees that do that as well. Why, they themselves don’t know either. But it’s possible those corporations of Bajwa sons could be holding property like a house or something similar to a trust depending on how exactly it’s set up.

I come from a land owning family and have quite a bit of LLCs to just hold property and the income is passed through to the managing company. I’m thinking it’s how they are doing things.

PM Imran Khan refuses to accept Asim Saleem Bajwa’s resignation

So admins have decided to run this thread now .Where previously it was twice deleted .Any ways good . SO what has happened is General sb didnt deny any thing but failed to share where the money has gone

Attachments

• PDF.jpg
    PDF.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 32
What degree, he holds?
Disrespecting a normal pakistani just because they didn't get the opportunity to get uniforms after getting FA degree can make them, dam scientist?
Stop disrespecting pakistanis, a poor, uneducated pakistani farmer is also honourble as Mr bajwa is?
Nation has the right why country is plunged with so much loans and its politicians and genrals are becoming millioneres?
He should put a case on noorani in usa, as Mr bakwas whole family is living there and thier social, financial intersts are with usa not with pakisran who is stopping them to put a case against noorani??????

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom