What's new

GCC warns Hezbollah!!!

Last the history books were checked Alexander conquered Persia..oh wait that's zionist history. Here is a bit of truth for you..KSA and India may not be the closest of nations BUT I will have to concede that you will never match them..they will always rule the region and your murderous proxies like Assad will always fall.

Alexander Took Only Part of It before he was Defeated, Withdrew and was "Killed"

In a letter to his mother, Alexander described his encounters with the western and northern tribes:

""I am involved in the land of a 'Leonine' (lion-like) and brave people, where every foot of the ground is like a wall of steel, confronting my soldier. You have brought only one son into the world, but everyone in this land can be called an Alexander."

"It had taken Alexander only six months to make way through half of Persia to Invade India where he meet the Empire of POUROSH, but it took him nearly three years (from about 330 BCE–327 BCE) to try to take the area that is now Khorasan Iran, Peshawar Pakistan and Afghanistan. We are Talking about the Persian Empire. Moving eastward from the area of Herat, encountered fierce resistance from the local tribes of Arians, Drangiana, Arachosia. He Was Struck with a Arrow and thats was the mark of his defeat.

Do You Even Know Where Alexander is From or Whats His REAL name?

Did you Know Alexander Worshiped Kourosh or Persia as his Mentor.

For Hundreds of years Greeks would be made to Study Kourosh the first Conquer Whos Empires Crushed the Greeks. Alexander Came along and said he wanted to restore honor of the Greeks, The Greeks are a Meager 3000 Year Old Civilization. A farmer showed the Barbarian Greeks the Way to Persepolis.

Remember Persia, Invaded many times, never Conquered.

But Dont Change the Subject its not About Alexander, Its About Your British Master that you let Rape, Loot and Butcher You and Your nation, making you dye from hunger and later comparing you with "vermin".

Empty threats from the Gulf Corporation of Cowards.
Iran is supporting Bashar & intervening in Syria as well, why don't they call them terrorsits and cut relations? Why not at least send weapons covertly if they haven't received US permission?

I was wondering too. What is holding them back?

Getting a little side-tracked here aren't we? :lol:

Getting Back on Topic in 3...2....1..

Situation in Syria is a Joke, Its a Recreation of 1979 Afghanistan Insurgency, Same Tactics, same "Freedom Fighter" Terrorists funded by Same people..Americans, Arabs, and now Turks, Zionists and so on...

If Assad Looses Israel Wins,

If Assad Wins Israel Still Wins

Problem is not the Iranian Nuclear Right under the NPT. This is a Issue to Buy more time and sidetrack, Its a right being exsersized but most Iranian Population will tell you its something the nation does not need, costs / sanction effects not worth it. That being said even if Iran Left the Nuclear Program (NEVER) Iran will still be Sanctioned for some other reason.

Look Ever since the British American Imposed SHAH was Ousted from the country, The have Placed these Sanctions on us for past 34 years. They Imposed Saddam the Idoit to Attack us and then eventually back stabbed him and killed him too. Goal is to Keep the Muslim Nations Weak, Thats it. Resources are just a bonus, Greater Israel is their Goal. Goal of Your Anglo Europeans and Americans / Westerners and Ofcourse Indians. Arabs are just a Pawn in the whole game they are all being used, Kurds seem to have become too dragged into (due to Turks) into a land war.

Making Syria Weak was the goal, Expect a Turkish Led Assult on Syria. If They Cant get a NO Fly Zone then they will use the Arabs (Jordanis) and Turks.

I think Iraq.
It is Iran indeed ;) i wanted to kid . you can find this in the place named Hoseinieh
it could be mosque as well: you celebrate the martyr of prophet family

Just wanted to show your hypocrisy and lies in front of everyone blackpigeon.

We agreed you don't use this nickname!

throwing-a-fit.gif

Getting Back on Topic in 3...2....1..

Situation in Syria is a Joke, Its a Recreation of 1979 Afghanistan Insurgency, Same Tactics, same "Freedom Fighter" Terrorists funded by Same people..Americans, Arabs, and now Turks, Zionists and so on...

If Assad Looses Israel Wins,

If Assad Wins Israel Still Wins

Problem is not the Iranian Nuclear Right under the NPT. This is a Issue to Buy more time and sidetrack, Its a right being exsersized but most Iranian Population will tell you its something the nation does not need, costs / sanction effects not worth it. That being said even if Iran Left the Nuclear Program (NEVER) Iran will still be Sanctioned for some other reason.

Look Ever since the British American Imposed SHAH was Ousted from the country, The have Placed these Sanctions on us for past 34 years. They Imposed Saddam the Idoit to Attack us and then eventually back stabbed him and killed him too. Goal is to Keep the Muslim Nations Weak, Thats it. Resources are just a bonous, Greater Israel is their Goal. Goal of Your Anglo Europeans and Americans / Westerners and Ofcours Indains. Arabs are just a Pawn in the whole gave they are all being used, Kurds seem to have become too dragged into (due to Turks) into a land war.

Making Syria Weak was the goal, Expect a Turkish Led Assult on Syria. If They Cant get a NO Fly Zone then they will use the Arabs (Jordanis) and Turks.

Israel is also a tool just like other middle eastern countries. It is just "different" and perhaps "special" to a degree. A real golden boy if you'd like to say.

The Western countries support the side that is ultimately set to win, period. That is why they supported Israel in the end. Zionists had very little external support to begin with. And that is why they supported that idiot Saddam. Though, the latter did not go according to their expectations.

I have no doubt that the US had been very unfair toward Iran. It reeks of injustice. In fact, I have come to believe that their policy toward Iran is a failed one from the very beginning. Utter failure. They are just too egotistical and perhaps cowardly to admit it.

I believe that there is a reset button for that. It takes courage to initiate peace reforms.

Suffice it to say, this sectarian game Iran and the GCC nations is a very dangerous one.

Assad is a brutal dictator without any doubt. The whole civil war thing started after a group of demonstrators were fired upon. And believe me, such callousness can lead to dire consequences. I know from my country's experience. Your enemies will take advantage of that along with public support. No dictator rules forever, period. Even a benevolent one.

Lebanon's Hezbollah appears to act more for the interests and security of Syria and Iran instead of Lebanon.

It appears everyone has their contribution in this cycle of violence in parts of the middle east.

Sectarian violence will not lead to anywhere, but only ultimately appease Western interests. Everyone in the middle east can simply say no.

As far as those Arab barons go, it is only a matter of time.

This image is FAKE. Here the reality:

palestinian-loss-of-land.1370546056.jpg

Zionism is Funny Too.

Its Not Yours or British's land to begin with. Its not in Europe and its not Near Britain.

Zionist slave little Britain is Near Ireland and Scotland, So that can not be British Land, Therefore
This image is FAKE and Here the reality:

palestine.gif

Although Zionists have been trying to purchase it since 1870's With the Ottoman Sultans. You Take Whats Somebody's, Then Sell it to a 3rd Party. Can Russia Occupy Britain and Give it To Mongolians? What Happens to the Native English. Thats no longer their lands. They not only Occupy but give it to some 3rd party. So we will never recognize it until it has been liberated.

Ultimately its fake, like your paper fiat money, every yehudi knows this paper money is useless.

you know its fake, but we both have our arguments and I will leave it at that.

After you have killed off most of your Beduin friends and have gotten your wish to rule the world, creating the 3rd temple and bring your "Messiah" to rule from Jerusalem, You know your "Messiah" that you have been waiting since we freed you from Babylon... After you are done with your wish..then we will see.

Anyway, Tell me when are you planning to launch your gold and silver coins?

Zionism is Funny Too.

Its Not Yours or British's land to begin with. Its not in Europe and its not Near Britain.

Zionist slave little Britain is Near Ireland and Scotland, So that can not be British Land, Therefore
This image is FAKE and Here the reality:
Brits ruled that land until 1948.
Between 1949-1967 West Bank and Gaza were ruled by Egypt and Jordan not by any "Palestinians".
Palestinians never had any sovereignty before 1994 when Israel gave them an autonomy.

Funny thing that Palestinians cheered Saddam when he slaughtered your nation, Palestinians dont even sonsider yoy as Muslims, they support FSA but you still lick arses to Palestinians after that. Because u have no pride and no self respect and no dignity.

Funny thing that Palestinians cheered Saddam when he slaughtered your nation, Palestinians dont even sonsider yoy as Muslims, they support FSA but you still lick arses to Palestinians after that. Because u have no pride and no self respect and no dignity.

It's his right to support whoever he wants. Al-Qaeda and FSA don't even consider you Jews as humans, yet that doesn't stop you licking their arses here on a daily bases. Because you have no pride, no honour and no dignity.

Brits ruled that land until 1948.
Between 1949-1967 West Bank and Gaza were ruled by Egypt and Jordan not by any "Palestinians".
Palestinians never had any sovereignty before 1994 when Israel gave them an autonomy.

like I said

Ultimately its fake, like your paper fiat money, every yehudi knows this paper money is useless.

you know its fake too, but we both have our arguments and I will leave it at that.

now answer my question... "After you have killed off most of your Beduin friends and have gotten your wish to rule the world, creating the 3rd temple and bring your "Messiah" to rule from Jerusalem, You know your "Messiah" that you have been waiting since we freed you from Babylon... After you are done with your wish..then we will see.

Anyway, Tell me when are you planning to launch your gold and silver coins?"

Ya Yehudi Leave Israel and Join Us, you know you will lose in the end, the arabs / americans wont even exist when we are at war. it will be between you and us. forget the arabs...join us and leave zionism, you can do judiasm in iran too.....You were helpless one day when you were in babylon, like the palestenians are today at your hands..thats why we support themwe have protected Jews and Christians throughout history, BUT NOT Zionists..

It's his right to support whoever he wants.
Yes he has a right to be a person with no dignity and self respect.

Al-Qaeda and FSA don't even consider you Jews as humans, yet that doesn't stop you licking their arses here on a daily bases. Because you have no pride, no honour and no dignity.
Both are wrong. I dont support FSA, I actually wish Assad to win (although I think its impossible). And not all FSA hate Jews (although majority do :D).

Back
Top Bottom