What's new

GCC warns Hezbollah!!!

We liked the Mughals at first..but they kept insisting that we had to convert..it got odd after that..that and the fact the British whooped them around.

As to retaking Delhi...your brothers have been trying..lost the eastern half of their nation in the process. Keep trying. Didn't we build a port in Iran though..Chabar I believe, yes.

Lie, The Turkish Persian Mughals Ruled You For 1000 Years..If they wanted to Convert You They COULD had done that Easily in that time frame.

You Zionist Hindus Were Greedy and this is what you got....

During WW2 after Deaths of Millions in India and Bengal due to British IMPOSED Food Shortage/Famines, When Asked why your Master Winston Churchill did this, the guy whos nation you helped loot and rape your nation, The Same Ungrateful colonial friend Churchill Compared you with "Vermin". Look it up.
Hotels with signs that said "Dogs and Indians Not Allowed" Like it or not you were FAR better off under Mughals and YOUR Nation was the RICHEST NATION of that Time, When You Gave it to the BRITISH, You Became the Poorest. Under Your British Slave Masters You Were not only raped and humiliated but even Looted to a poor worthless shoe cleaner nation of Hypocrites who sold their great Indian culture for some west who doesn't even have a fraction of it.

Our Brothers? They Never even tried, and they won the wars in 60's and lost it in Diplomatic Table. Dont worry, I know you want to break up their Pakistani nation and even if you succeed its not a problem the major parts will reunify and we WILL Retake Dehli. I assure you. WE have Ruled you for a Thousand Years, Persia will Rule you for another 1000 Years.

Lie, The Turkish Persian Mughals Ruled You For 1000 Years..If they wanted to Convert You They COULD had done that Easily in that time frame.

During WW2 after Deaths of Millions in India and Bengal due to British IMPOSED Food Shortage/Famines, When Asked why your Master Winston Churchill did this, the guy whos nation you helped loot and rape your nation, The Same Ungrateful colonial friend Churchill Compared you with "Vermin". Look it up.
Hotels with signs that said "Dogs and Indians Not Allowed"

You were FAR better off under Mughals and YOUR Nation was the RICHEST NATION of that Time, When You Gave it to the BRITIST, You Became the Poorest.

For doing that What did you get? 200 Years of Loot Plunder, Genocide, Your Country was the Greatest Contributor and Richest Nation Under Islamic Mughel Empire, Under Your British Slave Masters You Were not only raped and humiliated but even Looted to a poor worthless shoe cleaner nation of Hypocrites who sold their great Indian culture for some west who doesn't even have a fraction of it.

Our Brothers? They Never even tried, and they won the wars in 60's and lost it in Diplomatic Table. Dont worry, I know you want to break up their Pakistani nation and even if you succeed its not a problem the major parts will reunify and we WILL Retake Dehli. I assure you. WE have Ruled you for a Thousand Years, Persia will Rule you for another 1000 Years.

Yes yes Muslim Ummah and what not. Keep it going..I am sure you'll succeed after you've freed Palestine and conquered the Arabs..the latter being a distant dream since KSA would pawn you so hard there'd be no Iran left.

If you don't believe in Ummah then don't call yourself Muslim. It is a basic fundamental part of Islam. It's funny how you always talk about "your" Islam being the right version and say Shiaism is wrong, yet you don't believe in Ummah.

That's non of your business.

We beat you up with Iraqi shoes for 8 years, and Saddam awarded us with hundreds of seized Iranian arms, including 90 Chieftain tanks, tens of M-60 and Scorpion light tanks, as a sign of humiliation but you didn't do anything though :)

Rustom? :rofl: isn't he the poor guy who was beheaded in Battle of al-Qadisiyyah ?

"Rostam, who had been commanding his force from that location, sought to flee by swimming across the canal (al-`Atīq), but was caught by Saad ibn Abi Waqqas and beheaded."
Rostam Farrokhz

:omghaha:

That's fine for me, just get the f@ck off our backs and just worry about yourself and your country.

The Bedouin Doesn't even Know "History" from "Fiction"..

Rustam was Killed By Being Beheaded? :omghaha:

Who is Rustam do you even know? Which Rustam?
:omghaha:

Like I said, Bedouins cant even read and want to run nations.

Hotels with signs that said "Dogs and Indians Not Allowed" Like it or not you were FAR better off under Mughals and YOUR Nation was the RICHEST NATION of that Time, When You Gave it to the BRITISH, You Became the Poorest. Under Your British Slave Masters You Were not only raped and humiliated but even Looted to a poor worthless shoe cleaner nation of Hypocrites who sold their great Indian culture for some west who doesn't even have a fraction of it.

Under Mughal rule of India, although I myself dislike many of their ways, India's GDP was 24% of the world.

Regarding forced conversions, I ask Indians if Muslims were so bad and they force converted, why Hindus still go to mausoleum of Nizamuddin Auliya and Moinuddin Chishti. If they had not not brought message of love, people would not have been visiting these shrines for so many centuries.

Yes yes Muslim Ummah and what not. Keep it going..I am sure you'll succeed after you've freed Palestine and conquered the Arabs..the latter being a distant dream since KSA would pawn you so hard there'd be no Iran left.

Still doesn't change the fact does it Zionist Hindu?

Your Master Winston Churchill the guy whos nation you helped loot and rape your nation, The Same Ungrateful colonial friend Churchill Compared you with "Vermin". Look it up. Hotels with signs that said "Dogs and Indians Not Allowed" So, you were FAR better and treated better too under Mughals and YOUR Nation was the RICHEST NATION of that Time, When You Gave it to the BRITISH, You Became the Poorest Shoe Cleaner.

Iran? The Largest Empire in Human History? The First Civilization? Haha. Iran has been Standing for past 10,000 Years Friend, Your Little 5000 Year old Hindustan even your language Sanskrit derives from Persian. We are still standing. You dont even speak it anymore, Iran has Destroyed the Likes of Alexander, Genghis Khan, Romans, Greeks, Do you Know What we did to the Romans and Babylonians and Egyptians? We Took the Arabs and Placed them into the Dustbin of History, is Exactly what we will do to your Zionist Regime in Palestine.

We know exactly the Zionist Yehudi and Zionist Hindu Benefits from the FSA. We will Crush Them and We Will Crush You and Your Arab Friends.

Their is nothing so called "treachery", we just got Turks out of our countries, this "Islamic Ummah" doesn't exist but only in your sick heads, get over your day dreams man. You just be ashamed of yourself, our history is too great for you pitiful people to talk about.

It exists in The Koran, and hence a fact.

If one rejects as much as a single word from it, that person is not Muslim. Very simple.

This Image Says EVERYTHING.

palestine.gif
This image is FAKE. Here the reality:

palestinian-loss-of-land.1370546056.jpg

every religion have their funny guys. yours as well ;)
my Israeli friends say how much some of them make pain to force people not doing anything during shabbat
for exemple parking ;)
Sure every religion can be funny.

Dancing Jews in Israel - YouTube

anyway do you know where it is , this video ? ;)
I think Iraq.

Still doesn't change the fact does it Zionist Hindu?

Your Master Winston Churchill the guy whos nation you helped loot and rape your nation, The Same Ungrateful colonial friend Churchill Compared you with "Vermin". Look it up. Hotels with signs that said "Dogs and Indians Not Allowed" You were FAR better off under Mughals and YOUR Nation was the RICHEST NATION of that Time, When You Gave it to the BRITISH, You Became the Poorest.

Iran? The Largest Empire in Human History? The First Civilization? Haha. Iran has been Standing for past 10,000 Years Friend, Your Little 5000 Year old Hindustan even your language Sanskrit is from Persian. We are still standing. Iran has Destroyed the Likes of Alexander, Genghis Khan, Greeks, Do you Know What we did to the Romans and Babylonians and Egyptians?

We know exactly the Zionist Yehudi and Zionist Hindu Benefits from the FSA. We will Crush Them and We Will Crush You and Your Arab Friends.

Last the history books were checked Alexander conquered Persia..oh wait that's zionist history. Here is a bit of truth for you..KSA and India may not be the closest of nations BUT I will have to concede that you will never match them..they will always rule the region and your murderous proxies like Assad will always fall.

Rustom? :rofl: isn't he the poor guy who was beheaded in Battle of al-Qadisiyyah ?

"Rostam, who had been commanding his force from that location, sought to flee by swimming across the canal (al-`Atīq), but was caught by Saad ibn Abi Waqqas and beheaded."
Rostam Farrokhzy.
wow
your knowledge of our country is so low ?

for all Iranians Rostam is the epic hero of Shahnameh
this is the rostam very popular ... that when you hear about rostam it is very probably related to him:
Rostam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under Mughal rule of India, although I myself dislike many of their ways, India's GDP was 24% of the world.

Regarding forced conversions, I ask Indians if Muslims were so bad and they force converted, why Hindus still go to mausoleum of Nizamuddin Auliya and Moinuddin Chishti. If they had not not brought message of love, people would not have been visiting these shrines for so many centuries.

Brother The Turkish and Persian Mughels Ruled them for 1000 Years, If There were forced conversions then we had plenty of time.

The Hindu Zionist Lies like its Arabs.

These are the Same Hindus that we had to teach NOT TO BURN Their Wives Alive? You Know Like The Arabs would Bury their Daughter the Indian Hindus would BURN The Wife alive of their Dead Husband, Its Called "ShetteiDehhoe"...

Then there is the Caste System that Places the Aryan / Brahman Family at the very top, Aryan meaning those whos skin is White and like Persians. This is how much they worship based on meterial wealth, thats why they sold off to the British and the british raped and looted them, humiluated them and killed them by millions. They are All Traitors..hypocrites ..

"Haram Khor Quom"

It exists in The Koran, and hence a fact.

If one rejects as much as a single word from it, that person is not Muslim. Very simple.

In their everyday lives and in running the state, the Western nations very closely follow the principles of Islam. We the Muslim have no knowledge of Quran and Islam. Its therefore we are what we are today. Uncivilized mob that we have become.

wow
your knowledge of our country is so low ?

for all Iranians Rostam is the epic hero of Shahnameh
this is the rostam very popular ... that when you hear about rostam it is very probably related to him:
Rostam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Bedouin Doesn't even Know "History" from "Fiction"..forget the Shahnameh... :undecided:

Dont tell him how he died...

Treachery.....

Getting back on topic, I believe that the happenings in Syria are very much related to containing and ultimately destroying Iran's nuclear program.

One of the reasons why the USA is hesitant to strike Iran at present is due to the geopolitical equation that may not turn in their favor.

Iran have many proxies in the middle east like the Lebanese Hezbollah. Taking out Syria will cut off their supply lines, training and support.

By supporting the FSA, they are hoping to take out one of Iran's main allies - Assad. By taking out Syria out of the equation, their interests in the region would be more secured.

Sending in Hezbollah fighters to fight in Syria speaks volume.

In their everyday lives and in running the state, the Western nations very closely follow the principles of Islam. We the Muslim have no knowledge of Quran and Islam. Its therefore we are what we are today. Uncivilized mob that we have become.

True.

Empty threats from the Gulf Corporation of Cowards.
Iran is supporting Bashar & intervening in Syria as well, why don't they call them terrorsits and cut relations? Why not at least send weapons covertly if they haven't received US permission?

Back
Top Bottom