What's new

Gaza won’t affect ties with India, says Israel

Please Let me add ... Baluchistan and Waziristan in your statement.

You want to talk about failed strategies? your support for marxist rebels in Balochistan (in an Islamic Republic) and TTP rats (who are getting pummeled not just by Army but by Pakhtun tribesmen) has taken you so far

maybe I should add Tamil Nadu to my statement ya filthy dothead

:what: why would it affect the ties ? after all India had always supported Israeli terrorism and Indians are supporting Israeli killings of innocent Children .

That's the only language terrorists understand. Barbarism.

The last time i checked you peoples were claiming Kashmir........."AtooTang" of India......and now those peoples are Terrorists .................where you stand..:lol:

And Pakistan in balochistan ;)

Welcome 3rd sister :D

My point is clear here........basically you are acknowledging my statement ...........that Indian army is doing barbaric acts in Kashmir.......................welcome to Club......Kido :smitten:

Death to Netanyahu

As u say but i need a down payment of 5 million$
5 million after the work is done:coffee:

The last time i checked you peoples were claiming Kashmir........."AtooTang" of India......and now those peoples are Terrorists .................where you stand..:lol:

My point is clear here........basically you are acknowledging my statement ...........that Indian army is doing barbaric acts in Kashmir.......................welcome to Club......Kido :smitten:

The land is,,,people are not.
They are free to leave for ,well green pastures..............:lol:

As u say but i need a down payment of 5 million$
5 million after the work is done:coffee:

The land is,,,people are not.
They are free to leave for ,well green pastures..............:lol:

Let them sniff each others green panties! India and Israel are were and will always be great nations allied to one another!

:what: why would it affect the ties ? after all India had always supported Israeli terrorism and Indians are supporting Israeli killings of innocent Children .

Please help me to understand ....Why So called Innocent HAMAS is not fighting with Israel at Boarder ...Why they are hiding behind Children...Why they are firing rocket from civilian house....If they are this much brave enough.... they should fights at boarder... Israeli firing missile from where rocket is been fired...HAMAS is main enemy of GAZA guys.

You're also acknowledging My statement that Pakistani army Is doing barbaric acts in balochistan. Kiddo ;)

Why did the Hamas trash the peace proposal initiated by Egypt and which Israel accepted? Are Hamas' egos greater than the lives of hundreds of civilians killed to date?

I think Hamas needs to get off its high horse and listen to reason to stop further bloodshed forthwith.
all the agreement oin past bare no result that is why .... u can see all the agreements like this in history

For Hamas ,its OK but why death to innocent Palestines?
They are Civilian like us.
Long Live Palestines too.
you seem like an indian muslim who have symphonies for Palestine .. but in genral no one in India care about what u think .. they get new weapons from israel that is what they only care about... u live in HINDUSTAN ..

well that is why everyonein india on twitter and news bashing BJP

India is NOT bashing the BJP. The group of pissed off liberals who wanted Congress/ AAP to win are now going bonkers and looking for evidence to promote the "Hindutva Takeover Angle".

The topic they are frenzied about is Sania Mirza becoming ambassador of Telengana. her performance is going dwn and Sania Nehrwal or some other person would be more apt. yet these liberals feel weak when a minorty is not put up.

Back
Top Bottom