What's new

Gaza won’t affect ties with India, says Israel

India is NOT bashing the BJP. The group of pissed off liberals who wanted Congress/ AAP to win are now going bonkers and looking for evidence to promote the "Hindutva Takeover Angle".

The topic they are frenzied about is Sania Mirza becoming ambassador of Telengana. her performance is going dwn and Sania Nehrwal or some other person would be more apt. yet these liberals feel weak when a minorty is not put up.
just see this hagtag #IndiaWithIsrael .. then there are rallies in solidarity with isreal ..

you seem like an indian muslim who have symphonies for Palestine .. but in general no one in India care about what u think .. they get new weapons from israel that is what they only care about... u live in HINDUSTAN ..

I can be Muslim or can be of any religion , it doesn't matter. Yes,I am an Indian which I am proud off. Moreover, whenever a Muslim is mis-treated in India , you will find almost all Indian PDF members condemning it.
Also, unlike your, Being a Muslim or Hindu or any other Cast , which you are on the virtue of your Scientific Birth, & on which you have NO contribution, will not help you attaining any Priority over any one.
In simple Words, you have to earn it by the Qualities you have , nor by the irrelevant things (Cast, Muslim, Hindus etc)

Also, Every one here has Sympathy for Palestine "Civilians".

And in the last, start praising the Work not the Community.
You will rise.

well that is why everyonein india on twitter and news bashing BJP

Government decisions are not made based on twitter comments or face book comments. I am very sure GOI and its policy makers are made this decision after looking at every aspect.....

This sounds mroe neutral and balanced.

But why did Sushma back a UN resolution alongside others?

She should have abstained.

What mistakes committed by Hamas?

Hamas didn't do anything wrong. It had an Israeli war waged upon Gaza. If you took Gaza out of the equation, Israel would be waging a war somewhere else. Every two years this occurs, it's part of Israeli culture and policy. They need war many reasons:

-Right wing government to get support=re election
-Keep the region in a state of war to have an excuse for their ongoing occupation
-Military industry makes billions
-Politically, they can try causing divisions amongst Arabs
-They want to secure more military aid
-They want to to try to present an argument against peace

Then WHY did Hamas reject the Egyptian brokered peace process that even your 'war mongering' Israelis accepted?

What do you define as peace?

Please answer both the questions as objectively and openly as you can.

Adolf Hitler a brave man?!

You seriously need some urgent mental check ups!
OK. Brave he was. But the anti Semitic twitter hashtags off late makes me want to puke. :bad:
And after all this they end up crying as victims :o: Smart Nazis...:taz:

This sounds mroe neutral and balanced.

But why did Sushma back a UN resolution alongside others?

She should have abstained.

Then WHY did Hamas reject the Egyptian brokered peace process that even your 'war mongering' Israelis accepted?

What do you define as peace?

Please answer both the questions as objectively and openly as you can.
Peace =
{
Israel ceases to exist.
Palestine gets independence and freedom to 'rule' any remaining Jews in the 'Holy Land'. The Jews and Christians will of course be subjected to a humane and just law - starting with a tax perhaps in return for which they won't have to get military training. :D They will protect the minorities then...
}

That's a fake quote, Hitler didn't say any such thing.
The Grand Mufti of Palestine may have.

Possibly with the Handschar Division in Bosnia, most probably late 1943.

With Reichskanzler Adolf Hitler in Berlin

This is His Excellency meeting with the Reichsfuhrer SS Heinrich Himmler.

Last edited:
Adolf Hitler a brave man?!

You seriously need some urgent mental check ups!
yeup .. if Israel can kill bombard women and children, still many call them brave soldiers and every one killed by muslim is terrorist ..
same definition Hitlers is who killed innocent jews is very brave

Government decisions are not made based on twitter comments or face book comments. I am very sure GOI and its policy makers are made this decision after looking at every aspect.....
atleast it guess some sense of security to inidan muslims .. they are scared as modhi have syntheses with hindu extremists

That's a fake quote, Hitler didn't say any such thing.
han bhie hilter tu ab k aba jee ka dost tha ...

The only reliable is Russia.
I wouldn't say that- they fleece India at every opportunity- every single arms deal faces untold delays and numbers cost escalations and are now willing to sell weapons to Pakistan (antiquated ones yes but the fact is the Russians had previously stated they would never do this).

yeup .. if Israel can kill bombard women and children, still many call them brave soldiers and every one killed by muslim is terrorist ..
same definition Hitlers is who killed innocent jews is very brave

atleast it guess some sense of security to inidan muslims .. they are scared as modhi have syntheses with hindu extremists

han bhie hilter tu ab k aba jee ka dost tha ...
Yup, you just proved my point :tup:

Back
Top Bottom