What's new

Gaza won’t affect ties with India, says Israel

I wouldn't say that- they fleece India at every opportunity- every single arms deal faces untold delays and numbers cost escalations and are now willing to sell weapons to Pakistan (antiquated ones yes but the fact is the Russians had previously stated they would never do this).

They need business yaar. Its not as if they are developing everything for Russian Armed forces on time. After the Soviet machinery fell they have taken a considerable amount of time in developing back those manufacturing capabilities.
We have to understand that too.

Kyun Hitler ne aapke abba jaan ko personally aakar ye wala dialogue diya tha kya? :cheesy:

From your own media,

1. The “kill all Jews” brigade

They put up a poster of Hitler with a (fake) quote saying,

“I could have annihilated all the Jews, but I left some of them to let you know why I was annihilating them.”

6 Pakistanis who think Israel is their problem – The Express Tribune Blog
well i dnt care if the hostory was right or wrong .. only hilter can tell .. but im sure the way israel enjoy and justify killing them ..hilter did a very gud thing nipping the monster in the bud ...

well i dnt care if the hostory was right or wrong .. only hilter can tell .. but im sure the way israel enjoy and justify killing them ..hilter did a very gud thing nipping the monster in the bud ...

Its sad you think that way. I guess you would also agree with America's approach in dealing with Islamic terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq then, which killed millions of them.

atleast it guess some sense of security to inidan muslims .. they are scared as modhi have syntheses with hindu extremists

I dono what this decision has to do with Indian Muslims...... And i dono how you know the feelings of Indian muslims sitting in pakistan..... If you believe Modi is going to kill every muslim, or he is going to trouble muslims in any way, then you are mistaken..... BJP was already in power for 5 years and it had Advani (who was supposed to be the hardliner) as Home Minister.....and nothing happened...... Well there are unhappy muslims in India, similarly there are un happy Christians, Hindu's, Sikhs, Jains.....They are part of Indian society.... I think you should stop worrying about Indian Muslims....

Note : I am not a modi supporter or a modi fan

Indians are a disgraceful race. This is evident of the posts made by the clowns on this site.

Why because many support Israel? And why not? they are trying to survive and live peacefully but Muslims militants and terror proxies wont allow that. Tought luck. As for the evidence of posts, I suggest you pay attention to those who support terror groups. There is no room for that in their world.

israel_5_0.jpg

Israel's Ambassador to India Alon Ushpiz. (Photo: embassies.gov.il)
New Delhi: In the backdrop of the Modi government having successfully stalled an anti-Israel resolution in the Parliament, Jerusalem has said that it will not allow the on-going Gaza conflict overtake its bilateral ties with New Delhi.

Read: No change in India;s policy on Palestine: Sushma Swaraj

Israeli deputy chief of mission Yahel Vilan on Tuesday said that Israel welcomes external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj’s statement calling upon both sides to talk peace.

Speaking on behalf of his government, Mr Mr Vilan said the two sides enjoy “strong and fruitful ties” and are working to enhance them. As for attempts being made by world powers led by the US and the UN to broker peace between Israel and the Hamas, Israel doesn’t sound too optimistic about their efforts while reiterating its support for the peace proposal put forth by the Egyptians on June 16.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/1407...rs/article/gaza-won’t-affect-ties-says-israel

Keep+Calm.jpg

If only there was a way these people could control or ameloriate their natural tendencies if only even temporarily. I was just telling someone these latest killings aren't military/religious/resource based or political but seated in very deep issues of the Israeli psyche.
I hope it won't affect the army deal for the new Merk 4 here:kenya settles on the merkava 4

Back
Top Bottom