What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

In the West religious fundamentalism is only considered a bad thing when you have dark skin. Netanyahu's rhetoric should terrify us.
'The West' or the idea that everyone or every government views things in the same way is stupid. The victim complex displayed in your comment is ridiculous. There are plenty of fundamentalists of all races, religions and nationalities.

Religious fundamentalists are a disaster for all. Be they Hamas or Israeli settlers with their nationalism and religious fundamentalism. Arseholes and scum, the lot of them. Netanyahu and his lot have been driving this to ever greater extremes.

Qassam Brigades: “In response to Netanyahu and his army spokesman’s lie about the presence of prisoners in hospitals, we transferred a number of them to care centers to receive treatment due to the seriousness of their health condition and to preserve their lives. This happened recently with the detainee “Aryeh Zalmen Zdmanovich,” who received intensive care and after his recovery. He was returned to his place of detention and died due to panic attacks as a result of the repeated shelling around his place of detention.”

Your posts stick out like a sore thumb. No content - critical of Islam - spamming -
Circular arguments and generally writing shit hence the deduction you must be Indian . Now stick to the topic and don’t veer.
Killing innocent children - carpet bombing - genocide and war
Crimes committed by Israel - are you going to condone this?
Where have I said I condone Israel's actions? Quote it. Disagreeing with Hamas, their cheerleaders, the racist, nationalist and extremist venom spewed on here does not mean supporting the actions of another side. .

Israel's Occupation is wrong as is what they are doing in Gaza now. It's also so obviously counterproductive that it's stupidity of the highest order.

As to posting shit:

"I had stopped referring to you as a cockroach - my apologies - I should call a spade a spade.
You come from an inbred breed - liars and bullshit is as common as air in tel aviv - no one believes the number of hostages - if you cared about them you would have trodden on Gaza carefully. Your creed don’t want peace - you want genocide of a complete race - you illegal nation is guilty of war crimes and those responsible get ready to be circumcised again with no anaesthetic"

"I am on a forum where I sniff manure like your posts I will call them out.
The 2 ladies were killed by the IDF. Sad to see them not showing any respect for their own dead. Bit like collateral damage.
Now Sammuel please keep post you shyt posts so it can be an example to us all of an example of an inbred Zionist mind."

"I was beginning to debate with you and attempt to reason and articulate with you - i have realized this is a difficult task considering the fact you are a retard. Your carpet bombing resulted in these people losing their lives. Now posting this delicate article in great details shows us the kind of insensitive lying retard you are showing us - you are.
Dont have any sympathy to the bombing of innocent injured people and newborn babies - unable to show us why you are bombing refugee camps and cutting off water and electricity - committing war crimes as we speak - and wanting us to show sadness for 2 people your IDF has slaughtered? Go forth and multiply and now you are no different to who youve put in charge someone reflecting your own agenda. Ethnic cleansing"

Met a Palestinian soul today - she’s married to a friend of mine. She was clearly distraught - normally just say Salam to her and move on. Today I say her eyes today - full of tears. Her family left 🇵🇸 a while back. Kicked and pushed out. She was saying to see where she grew up - to see Al Shiffa in this state and the fact her roots and hopes have been smashed - her life will never be the same again.
Her heart and fears were with those surviving children - some losing both parents in front of their eyes on top of so many losing limbs. It’s heartbreaking to think what will happen. Her thoughts were long term of adoption.
Israel has created themselves hatred for life out of those that were moderates and never thought of hate.
There is mass hatred for the state of Israel and quite rightly they will never be forgiven. History will judge the “chosen ones” with distain and repulsiveness

Tell this to Arabs, especially Gulf Arabs. They will look at you weird, like you are from another planet. They don't think in terms of 'we Muslims' to begin with.
For GCC arabs, unless ‘we muslims’ went with franchises of fast unhealthy food that made already obese people fatter and unhealthier (GCC countries have the highest proportion of childhood obesity and diabetes), or produced cars that they like to oggle at, the we Muslims will be a remote concept

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom