What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

#Urgent | Munir Al-Bursh, Director General of the Ministry of Health in Gaza:

•No fuel has been brought into Gaza yet, and food and water have been banned from the Al-Shifa Complex until now

•The fourth infant was killed in Al-Shifa Hospital, while 5 were severely ill

•No fuel has been brought into Gaza yet, nor has there been any food or water for the Shifa complex

For every mujahid Isnotreal kills they murder 100+ civilians. Even Hamas's brutal attack resulted in a 1 to 3 ratio. We know who the baby killers are, who the kidnappers and rapists of children are, who beats and murders handicapped and elderly people. Zionists are vile and their defenders morally bankrupt.

Where have I said I condone Israel's actions? Quote it. Disagreeing with Hamas, their cheerleaders, the racist, nationalist and extremist venom spewed on here does not mean supporting the actions of another side. .

Israel's Occupation is wrong as is what they are doing in Gaza now. It's also so obviously counterproductive that it's stupidity of the highest order.

As to posting shit:

"I had stopped referring to you as a cockroach - my apologies - I should call a spade a spade.
You come from an inbred breed - liars and bullshit is as common as air in tel aviv - no one believes the number of hostages - if you cared about them you would have trodden on Gaza carefully. Your creed don’t want peace - you want genocide of a complete race - you illegal nation is guilty of war crimes and those responsible get ready to be circumcised again with no anaesthetic"

"I am on a forum where I sniff manure like your posts I will call them out.
The 2 ladies were killed by the IDF. Sad to see them not showing any respect for their own dead. Bit like collateral damage.
Now Sammuel please keep post you shyt posts so it can be an example to us all of an example of an inbred Zionist mind."

"I was beginning to debate with you and attempt to reason and articulate with you - i have realized this is a difficult task considering the fact you are a retard. Your carpet bombing resulted in these people losing their lives. Now posting this delicate article in great details shows us the kind of insensitive lying retard you are showing us - you are.
Dont have any sympathy to the bombing of innocent injured people and newborn babies - unable to show us why you are bombing refugee camps and cutting off water and electricity - committing war crimes as we speak - and wanting us to show sadness for 2 people your IDF has slaughtered? Go forth and multiply and now you are no different to who youve put in charge someone reflecting your own agenda. Ethnic cleansing"
Glad to see you reading my lovely posts with such interest.
Continue condoning what the cockroaches are doing that’s a good lad.
Killing children - genocide - war crimes - bombing hospitals - bombing refugee camps - making up stories to counter their atrocities - and let’s not forget collective punishment is now what the Israel is leaving as their signature

Glad to see you reading my lovely posts with such interest.
Continue condoning what the cockroaches are doing that’s a good lad.
Killing children - genocide - war crimes - bombing hospitals - bombing refugee camps - making up stories to counter their atrocities - and let’s not forget collective punishment is now what the Israel is leaving as their signature
I just said that I do not condone Israel's actions. Can't be much clearer. Do you always lie this openly?

Clicking on your recent posts took a few seconds.

People should read Frantz Fanon and decolonize their brains. Westoids somehow made you believe the occupied is the agressor, that 1200 is worse than 15000, that land theft and ethnic cleansing is justified, that the disgusting anti-semitic past of europeans is somehow the muslims fault. Wake up.

And another disaster with the fall of a number of Israeli soldiers in Gaza, Netanyahu.

Major Uriel Bibi, 30 years old, a combat officer in the 202nd Parachute Battalion

Captain Dor Sidi, 22 years old, from Argot, was a platoon commander in the Saber Battalion in Givatai.

Sergeant Amit Guita, 21 years old, from Rehovot, was a fighter in Magellan

Sergeant Nativ Kutsero, 21, was a launch, command and control technician in the 947th Air Defense Battalion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More child-killing, mass-murdering Zionists are biting the dust.

How come the musk smelling population of Palesland so susceptible to diseases when Allah himself is guiding them? Seems Ola is getting defeated by Kafirs in opportunity.
Time for Pakistanis to unfollow ola and search for a new God and new Profit.

@LeGenD
@Jango
@waz

1. Indian Hindu insulting Allah by spelling him Ola
  2. Insulting Prophet by spelling him Profit
  3. Insulting Palestine by spelling it Palesland
  4. Insulting Muslims
  5. Insulting Pakistanis

@LeGenD
@Jango
@waz

1. Indian Hindu insulting Allah by spelling him Ola
  2. Insulting Prophet by spelling him Profit
  3. Insulting Palestine by spelling it Palesland
  4. Insulting Muslims
  5. Insulting Pakistanis
Well spotted bro and speedy action taken.
Some people’s obsession runs deep. Will probably be creating a new ID as we speak.

Major Dan Assouline, 38 years old, was killed
He was the head of the "Yishuv" Mivathim in the battle of Gaza,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The child-killing, mass-murdering Zionist psychos are meeting their fate at the hands of the Palestinian mujahideen.

For every mujahid Isnotreal kills they murder 100+ civilians. Even Hamas's brutal attack resulted in a 1 to 3 ratio. We know who the baby killers are, who the kidnappers and rapists of children are, who beats and murders handicapped and elderly people. Zionists are vile and their defenders morally bankrupt.

Actually over half were soldiers. And then we found out they reduced their death toll. So it's 2:3 ratio. The yellow are all soldiers. There was more too if you zoom in.

1700248079954.png

Actually over half were soldiers. And then we found out they reduced their death toll. So it's 2:3 ratio. The yellow are all soldiers. There was more too if you zoom in.

View attachment 1028955
Oh I know, and I haven't mentioned the civilians killed by the IOF in the crossfire. Just going by their numbers still shows the stark contrast.

Sergeant Hillel Solomon(20 years old)
from Dimona, was a fighter in the Sabar battalion in Givati and fell in battle in the Gaza Strip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another child-killing, mass-murdering scum got owned in the Gaza Strip.

Back
Top Bottom