What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Looool.. if you even had the basic understanding of Islam you would know the broders are not Islamic but created by the French and the British. You would understand what the ummah is and that nationalism is haram. You would put al aqsa over all other issues.

I think u are a lost sheep.

Have a nice day

Ps. All you quoted -- a 10 year old can say that with zero knowledge of Islam
I disagree with you. And what test about Islam would you make for me.

Secondly you have to go by the standards of the time. We are not living in year 800.

We are living in 2023.

Listen to this.
Those "brave" hamas fighters just gave shifa up to these beasts who are not allowing any treatment to those poor souls.
They should storm the hospital and free the captaives immediately instead of hiding.
They've been fighting to defend the hospital for three weeks. At that time you guys called them terrorists defending a headquarters. Then we found out there's no headquarters. Now you say they're hiding..

Hamas can't win some people ...

Last edited:
I disagree with you. And what test about Islam would you make for me.

Secondly you have to go by the standards of the time. We are not living in year 800.

We are living in 2023.
Test who am I to test you regarding your relationship with the the almighty?

When you say "you have to go by the standards of the time. We are not living in year 800" I know you do not belive in the basic principles of Islam or the fundamental tenants of Islam. The fact that you think you are better today than those 800 years ago speak volumes. Your civilised Israeli friends suffered genocide and are commitibg genocide. Show me when Muslims have committed genocide. So your so called modern society has regressed way beyond 800 years ago.

You are losing every aspect of this argument. You have no logic and you are just spewing nonsense

worse than this happens every day in English schools, what does it have to do with Gaza? Weirdo
It has connection as illustration of state of mind, as far as i know english schools are not members of axis of resistance, this inbreeds in clip are.

Back
Top Bottom