What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I notice you particularly go after the Palestinian guy here with relish but shy away from pissing off the Pakistanis and Iranians.

You might have also noticed that this so called " palestinian guy " that does not even live here , is responsible for 20% of the posts in this thread. most of it is just worthless tweets without a source.

I Actually Ignored this guy for years now, exact;y because he bears the Palestinain flag , i did not come here to start fighting with the only so called plestinain on this forum.

Also because there is nothing to discuss with a person who support Hamas.

But on this thread , ignoring him is pretending to be blind.

You should ask yourself , why do people here . that although criticize my country , still want to see a two state peace solution , say nothing to this person ?

The only reason they do not put him in his place is because he bears the Palestinian flag,

Any one else here who would flood this thread with this amount of spam . bad language and religous fanatical hate spreading would have been kicked out of this thread long ago.

~

~

Last edited:
I support the two state peace solution as the only way to end this conflict , and allow the two nations to live in dignity.

I dont realy care about the details or where exactly the borders would pass. As long as the agreemnt end this conflict once and for all.

And what do you support Sir ?

For years i watched you preach the destruction of my country here .

I can accept critisism on Israel level of using force , no one like to see sivilians suffer.

But YOU ? ? ?

You have lost the right to whine and complain long ago . As far as you are concerned , you are just eating exactly what you coocked.

~

Do you support Israel sterilizing black Jews because black Jews are seen as inferior to the white Jews? This was in 2013.

Do you condemn Israel for its racist policies?

We need to know if you are racist before we can believe you can truly support a two state solution. Living in peace requires respect. If you cannot condemn the sterilization of black Jews I don't believe you can honestly agree to a two state solution.

I look forward to your condemnation of Israel.

Do you support Israel sterilizing black Jews because black Jews are seen as inferior to the white Jews? This was in 2013.
Why didn't you ask the Israeli this?

We need to know if you are racist before we can believe you can truly support a two state solution.
Why didn't you ask the Israeli this?

You might have also noticed that this so called " palestinian guy " that does not even live here , is responsible for 20% of the posts in this thread. most of it is just worthless tweets without a source.

I Actually Ignored this guy for years now, exact;y because he bears the Palestinain flag , i did not come here to start fighting with the only so called plestinain on this forum.

Also because there is nothing to discuss with a person who support Hamas.

But on this thread , ignoring him is pretending to be blind.

You should ask yourself , why do people here . that although criticize my country , still want to see a two state peace solution , say nothing to this person ?

The only reason they do not put him in his place is because he bears the Palestinian flag,

Any one else here who would flood this thread with this anount of spam . bad language and religous fanatical hate spreading would have been kicked out of this thread long ago.

~

~
Awwwwwwww that's so cute, you're gonna put me in my place little babbeuhayyyyy awwwww 🥰😚😚😚😚

Did I hurt your feelings by sharing the details of your terrorist genocide in Gaza and the terrorist and facist nature of Israel? Awwwwwwww

Why are you killing women and children, terrorist ?

I support the two state peace solution as the only way to end this conflict , and allow the two nations to live in dignity.

I dont realy care about the details or where exactly the borders would pass. As long as the agreemnt end this conflict once and for all.

And what do you support Sir ?

For years i watched you preach the destruction of my country here .

I can accept critisism on Israel level of using force , no one like to see sivilians suffer.

But YOU ? ? ?

You have lost the right to whine and complain long ago . As far as you are concerned , you are just eating exactly what you coocked.

~
Your government is making grave atrocities by attacking blindly without any goal. Since the beginning of the Al Aqsa operation of Gaza, it was that there was all counter productive actions to rescue the hostages, and in reality, it was not the "defend israel", but the murderousness and negligence of Netenyahus when they massacred their own civil without any considering effort to rescue hostages.

Why isn’t incompetent Netenyahu exhausting everything possible to save the hostages. Does "God Chosen People" not all value the same. Why do you work for someone who comes after you, because he would rather cut you off and not deal with the burden of ransom. We hope that peace will come

And I don’t blame you and you might already know but isreli authority pass laws to fine anyone who’s opinion doesn’t fit in with Zionism war propaganda by Israeli warmongers.

Why did you lie about the 40 fake babies ? I still haven't you seen you apologize for the 40 fake babies.
You were told about Anglosaxons and ignored it, even defended them. Your credibilty is gone for me.

Hamas follows moderation to educate the Zionist people about the criminal bloodshed of Zionists to remind them that they will not be safe until you continue to withdraw from Palestinian land. We hope that peace will come :sniper::sniper::secret::butcher::guns:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom