What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~

Why did you lie about the 40 fake babies ? I still haven't you seen you apologize for the 40 fake babies.

Don't evade.

I support the two state peace solution as the only way to end this conflict , and allow the two nations to live in dignity.

I dont realy care about the details or where exactly the borders would pass. As long as the agreemnt end this conflict once and for all.

And what do you support Sir ?

For years i watched you preach the destruction of my country here .

I can accept critisism on Israel level of using force , no one like to see civilians suffer.

But YOU ? ? ?

You have lost yje right to whine and complain long ago . As far as you are concerned , you are just eating exactly what you coocked.

~

~

Don't evade.

I support the two state peace solution as the only way to end this conflict , and allow the two nations to live in dignity.

I dont realy care about the details or where exactly the borders would pass. As long as the agreemnt end this conflict once and for all.

And what do you support Sir ?

For years i watched you preach the destruction of my country here .

I can accept critisism on Israel level of using force , no one like to see civilians suffer.

But YOU ? ? ?

You have lost yje right to whine and complain long ago . As far as you are concerned , you are just eating exactly what you coocked.

~

You support genocide and two state solution at same time. Wow, let's just take your word for it. Because Jewish people never lie, right ? Your terrorist Nazi fanatical regime needs to be exterminated. You are not born in occupied Palestine. You're a Jew from the US.

Now apologize for the 40 fake babies hoax before we can move on. As you have no credibility at all. Denounce the 40 fake babies myth:

Urgent | Iranian President: What is happening in Gaza is genocide and war crimes against humanity

Urgent | Iranian President: The United States prevents the declaration of a ceasefire and the world sees its true face

At most they will push for a humanitarian pause and that's it.
That could be. But, if nothing is done soon we are heading towards global chaos. Nazi Germany started out strong. Then the world gathered together to exterminate all Nazis. This is the same thing that will happen to the Jewish terror Nazis in occupied Palestine.

You support genocide and two state solution at same time.

I told clearly what I support , do not put words in my mouth.

I asked you a simple question, What do you support ? What is your vision to see this conflict resolved ?

Finding it hard to answer ?

Don't be shy , it has been long since people here heard your fanatic views spelled out.

~

Last edited:
Press coverage: Occupation aircraft targeted a vehicle inside orchards in the Al-Zahrani area, 40 km from the Palestinian-Lebanese border.

I told clearly what I support , do not put words in my mouth.

I aked you a simple question, What do you support ? What is your vision to see this conflict resolved ?

Finding it hard to answer ?

Don't be shy , it has been long since people here heard your fanatic views spelled out.

~

Are you proud to be the only democracy in the world to commit a genocide?

You support genocide and two state solution at same time. Wow, let's just take your word for it. Because Jewish people never lie, right ? Your terrorist Nazi fanatical regime needs to be exterminated. You are not born in occupied Palestine. You're a Jew from the US.

Now apologize for the 40 fake babies hoax before we can move on. As you have no credibility at all. Denounce the 40 fake babies myth:

Pray for our brothers and sister who are now at the mercy of those demons
Prayers is not gonna cut it anymore. If Israel kills the thousands of patients in the hospital, then it's time for Muslims in Arab and Islamic nations to start exterminating the Jews in their lands. Starting with Morocco and Tunisia which have large Jewish populations. Genocide is not a joke or something we can allow to happen.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom