What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I told clearly what I support , do not put words in my mouth.

I aked you a simple question, What do you support ? What is your vision to see this conflict resolved ?

Finding it hard to answer ?

Don't be shy , it has been long since people here heard your fanatic views spelled out.

~
Hasbara says what you say but the Zio state will only exist and will remail to exist until the light of Islam wipes out all inceptions by crazed Jews from the Holy Land. islamic Jihad Until you suffer to withdraw your troops from Palestinian lands. Ya ibn sharmoot

The situation hasnt changed for decades. Hamas made a suicide attack, and Israel is going to bomb Gaza into ruins - and the US is eventually going to tell Israel when Gaza have had enough. It is as if everyone have lost any sense of reality in this thread, talking about regional war or muslims against the world and what not.
Most people here are well informed. You all knew Israel was going to retaliate and the palestinians would suffer tremendously - and not a single ME country would support the palestinians besides verbally somehow blame the west.
It was not suicide attack, it was retaliation for constant killings from jew nazis and attempt to liberate country.
Yes, that was also probably motive as low scale barbarity and nazi tactic by jews did not bother the world after their retaliation they showed their true colors in that regards, i would say mission accomplished as the whole sane and civilized world saw how evil, cynical jew nazi regime is,

We should just let it happen at this point. They've been told. Not really any more comment or attention on these conflicts is worthwhile, now.

I don't get it. Trump pointed out that leftist abortionists behead children as they're born....
What are you talking about , you aren't making sense?

What are you talking about , you aren't making sense?
How am I not making sense? You said Pakistan is next, and I replied we should let it happen. Your warning is not even worth saying anymore. They clearly won't do a thing so it's a waste of time telling them.

You also linked to something related to beheading children. If that was so controversial, why do Anglosaxons abortionists behead children as they're born, as Trump said? It's exactly relevant to what you said.

This is acting member of the Israeli government. A supposed democracy.

Wonder what @sammuel thinks about this. Sammuel claims to support a two state solution. Let's put his purported beliefs to test.

Anglosaxons created Israel dumbass. Everything you say is now questionable.
Yeah and I'm sure they regret it now since Israel will fire nuclear weapons at Europe if they feel Europe will no longer unconditionally support their genocide in Palestine.

I've reported this homo content twice now. The admin and mods haven't done a thing. This tells us they're liberals and perhaps even homos themselves.......

Yeah and I'm sure they regret it now since Israel will fire nuclear weapons at Europe if they feel Europe will no longer unconditionally support their genocide in Palestine.
Europeans aren't Anglosaxons..... Anglosaxons do want Europe threatened, so they huddle in their collegiate groupie collectives under NATO even harder.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom