What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If a "Jewish terrorist" does something bad in some place of world, that doesnt legitimate you to do the same here.

In the same way of thinking, you could kill too, because "Jewish terrorists" kill in some other place, and so on.

By the other side the woman you leaked his personal data, she didnt leaked anything, she just gave his opinion.

You are a hypocrite. I haven't seen you condemn once the Jewish terrorist ugly behavior of leaking addresses of pro-Palestinian activists. You are only scared now because Jewish terrorists are getting a taste of their medicine.

Jewish ISIS Nazis went full Nazi and will be treated from now on as same as Nazis until Nazism is destroyed again.

I have said it all along

this rave party where the so called "massacre" took place has been refuted by a Israeli general himself

how can anyone dance all night till 7am in the morning without drugs and drink

they found many differs types of drugs and alcohol at this site and some ravers even had machine guns at the party

when the resistance fighter walked passed they were attacked from fire coming from inside the rave party

the resistance fighters fired back and when the gun fight broke out the Israelis shot each other

the other ravers ran and they were cut down by a Apache helicopter

one mini bus which had 30 ravers in it was hit by a hellfire missiles and all bodies were burnt to a crisp

the Apache then fired on the burning ravers and wiped them out clean

over 1,200 dead dogs were killed by Israel themselves

resistance fighter kills 200 soldiers pigs
Above is Good movie script. :-)
1699581365293.png

Encirclement doesn't hamper the mujahideen resistance fighters, because they are already trapped, walled into a concentration camp. So they have no supplies to be cut off from. They have been preparing for this battle for decades. It will be a long time before that becomes a problem. They have also planned for this with supplies for at least 2 years.
I heard supplies to last from 90 days to 120 days and they might be depleted now. Let's start to assume that Hamas overestimated the Israeli defenses on October 7 and did something that they probably wouldn't have done otherwise.
Chinese hackers have leaked her address too. I think Benocide Shapiro and Dave Rubinstein are next.
The Chinese Ambassador to the UN had a bitter spat with the Israeli UN inspector. China is ideologically much more neutral than most countries of the world about the Israel-Palestine conflict, but the Chinese know where the future is: By kicking out the American influence anywhere given a chance!
it's no longer about hostage, isreal never really care, if they do they wouldn't bomb randomly for maximum damage, there could be a hostage in one of the buildings they level and blame hamas for it.
There is a lot of truth to that. I think this time, and for the very first time since 1948 or even before, Israelis know that their superior weaponry is for nothing unless and until they remove Hamas. So not only the hostages are not much of a consideration now but also what happened on October 7 was eye opening: Israelis indeed indiscriminately killed their own civilians in crossfires, especially in the outdoor concert attendants to kill the Hamas infiltrators.
If you say 'Free Palestine' at a protest, Jewish terrorists leak your name, address, and get you fired from your job.
If you say 'kill all Palestinians' , you must allow it and not return the favor to the Jewish terrorists. Ha Ha Ha!
Jewish terrorists brought this upon themselves.
PDF forum should NOT broadcast anyone's personal info EVER. Mods should see to that at once! But it is to be noted that when the Israeli backers in America put the names of the Harvard Univ. students on billboards and asked the world to not ever hire them, that was a very very low. Even Israel's supporters in America, both in Right or Left, were shocked by that.
Cenk licking jewish feet does not protect him from being accused of being a jew hater.
Correct. Cenk thinks by repeatedly condemning Hamas for October 7, his brownie points would matter. No. He needs to take a clear stand like Jason Hinkle, Max Blumenthal and many others.
If that happens Israel will finish the Jobs Saudi started with few Nuclear bombs from subs - "Samson Option"
I think Hezballah fears this also.
I keep hearing about the 'Samson Option'. Please enlighten us?? But here is my understanding: There is no Samson Option available to Israel. There will not be Arab armies marching in formations to attack Israel. And IF...a bit IF.. Israel nukes Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Syria then it would be foolish to assume Israel would survive, and that's not even factoring even Pakistan's nukes.

Back
Top Bottom