What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yeah, no. You clearly said kill them all. You were gloating about the genocide. Until Chinese hackers leaked your address. Calling for genocide has consequences.
Chinese give a shit about non-Chinese.
Likely USA undercovers acting like Chinese to make traps for lunatics plenty of hate.

I hope it's false and a trap to caught violent lunatics :enjoy:
Lol, calling for a genocide has consequences. Why are you so scared for the Jewish terrorists ? You started being scared when consequences began showing up for them. But not while they're committing a genocide.

Chinese give a shit about non-Chinese.
Likely USA undercovers acting like Chinese to make traps for lunatics plenty of hate.
USA undercovers are arresting Jewish terrorists, lol.

Lol, calling for a genocide has consequences. Why are you so scared for the Jewish terrorists ? You started being scared when consequences began showing up for them. But not while they're committing a genocide.
I think it's disgusting post in a forum personal data of someone to harass her, due to his opinions. And your posts should be removed.
No matter the side, I'd say the same about the idiots who defend the other side.

Yeah, no. You clearly said kill them all. You were gloating about the genocide. Until Chinese hackers leaked your address. Calling for genocide has consequences.

View attachment 975114

Too late hahaha. She screwed up big time and she knows it now she's trying to walk it back talking about HER CHILDREN? Her children when she just openly advocated for killing all Palestinians and all THEIR CHILDREN to be wiped off of the earth? How does it feel to know you effed up big time, demon?

And then there's this! A7a!

I think it's disgusting post in a forum personal data of someone to harass her, due to his opinions. And your posts should be removed.
No matter the side, I'd say the same about the idiots who defend the other side.

It's from and on Twitter. I think it's disgusting to call for genocide. Jewish people are acting like Nazis terrorists due to the privilege they enjoy. People are no longer gonna let them off the hook. They started a religious war against Muslims.

is it false the Hamas video in the music fest? They are beasts.
And they were high on Captagon drugs like ISIS terrorists.

Yes, I remember the Shabra and Shatila massacre in 1982. That criminal Ariel Sharon was in charge at the time. The killers were so-called "Christians" (probably Lebanese) but were hired and manipulated by Israel.

yes they were Lebanese and after that they all got a Villa in Switzerland as a reward from the Israelis so no lectures from you on here regarding terrorism

If you say 'Free Palestine' at a protest, Jewish terrorists leak your name, address, and get you fired from your job.

If you say 'kill all Palestinians' , you must allow it and not return the favor to the Jewish terrorists. Ha Ha Ha!

Jewish terrorists brought this upon themselves.

Scrolling back through this thread there is probably dozens of calls for genocide, of just about all of us. But I like the fact that you oppose the posting of personal information and the inevitable harassment it will lead to.

Back
Top Bottom