What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Everybody lies in a war.

But that some part of Hamas risk civilians lives and use them as shield, it's not a lie.

it's no longer about hostage, isreal never really care, if they do they wouldn't bomb randomly for maximum damage, there could be a hostage in one of the buildings they level and blame hamas for it.

it's no longer about hostage, isreal never really care, if they do they wouldn't bomb randomly for maximum damage, there could be a hostage in one of the buildings they level and blame hamas for it.
They live in a city and fight from it and are being called human shields. So if we invade israel then IDF is using human shields and it's permissable to bomb any Israeli civilians.

Hamas neither care about civilian around them.
Israel state care about USA money.
Hamas care about Qatar money.
Welcome to real world.

Chinese hackers have leaked her address too. I think Benocide Shapiro and Dave Rubinstein are next.

View attachment 974995

I can't even describe how angry I am reading what this unworthy vile infected cretinous demon scum-sucking leaching fungal slimy sleazy scagy gargoyle subhuman lowlife piece of excrement has to say. I can't even begin.

There is no mods in this forum to remove these messages?
Post your address @Falcon29 coward.
What's your problem ? It's from the Twitter post. Already posted online. There is consequences for endorsing genocide, hate, and dehumanization. No one that endorsed this Gaza genocide will live a normal life anymore.

Chinese hackers have leaked her address too. I think Benocide Shapiro and Dave Rubinstein are next.

View attachment 974995
This Jewish terrorist should have never called to openly commit genocide in front of everyone like that. Every Jewish terrorist will not have a normal life anymore.

What's your problem ? It's from the Twitter post. Already posted online. There is consequences for endorsing genocide, hate, and dehumanization. No one that endorsed this Gaza genocide will live a normal life anymore.
I hope it's false and a trap to caught violent lunatics :enjoy:

80 dead babies....then 40 dead babies....then 40 beheaded babies.....then babies cooked in an oven....then kamas raping dead bodies.....

Then bombing their own hospital
Then a Khamas USB stick with info on how to make chemical weapons.....as though khamas was going to find a dead Jews laptop and quickly bypass its security to finally read the USB data and make a chemical bomb using materials from a squatters house

Then khamas terror tunnels inside a hospital and kindergarten....then khamas audo clip admitting they bombed their own hospital

Pick a side buddy.

is it false the Hamas video in the music fest? They are beasts.
And they were high on Captagon drugs like ISIS terrorists.

Yeah, no. You clearly said kill them all. You were gloating about the genocide. Until Chinese hackers leaked your address. Calling for genocide has consequences.

1699576662847.png

Back
Top Bottom