What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Only people with racial
You and a few others are such in awe with Israel! Buddy remove the American and the NATO forces behind Israel and let only militias fight against Israel and then you will see! BTW, go and read Mearsheimer's 'The Israel Lobby' (2006) in which he says that Israelis ALWAYS had better hardware/training starting 1948. One recent analyst says that Arabs didn't want to attack Israel in 1948 because they knew their war machine was inferior to Israel's but attacked due to domestic pressure.
Add to your awe of Israel is the bogus claim you make that 'Arabs sold land to Jews'. How much was sold?? 12,000+ sq km was SOLD??!! And even if land gets sold, does that become a 'nation'??
NATO didn't get involved in Eygpt Israel war for the fear of Soviet Union

Soviet Union gave enough equipment to Eygpt
Same mig21 that Paf pilots never flew did much better on what eygptians did

India conquered east Pakistan with mig21 they were more advanced then anything we had with full uncle sam backing

Eygptians had enough military equipment in that era they simply had poor tactics lack of discipline

They probably should have spent more time on training

Arabs had nothing in 1948 no equipment because they were under British rule

In 1960s-1980s thing had changed
Arabs had money and sources to get equipment and stuff

But rather then fighting they went and sold everything

~

Deal for Hamas to release 10-15 Israeli hostages in return for a ceasefire of one or two days is being mediated by Qatar

Qatar is mediating negotiations between Israel and Hamas for the potential release of between 10 to 15 Israeli hostages held in Gaza in exchange for a short ceasefire, it has emerged.

The ceasefire would last between one and two days, during which up to 15 hostages captured by Hamas gunmen on October 7 will be released, a source briefed on the talks said today.

The latest development provides a small slither of hope for the heartbroken families of the 240 people seized and held hostage by Hamas terrorists since the terror group's bloodthirsty raid on Israel. They have endured a living nightmare for weeks, helplessly hoping they will see their parents, children or grandparents again.

A cease fire is not asked for humanitary reasons, just because Hamas is in a bad shape, and didn't imagine IDF will hurt them with so many force.
I hope Israel wont accept, and track and destroy all Hamas terrorists, to the last of them.

Simply,I am not.

If you're talking about Israel,no I prefer to have a fully independent and sovereign Palestinian State with its own Army.

If you're talking about South Africa,I don't know about apartheid's "horrors",but I know that South Africa was THE top African country when whites were at the helm. Look at South Africa now.

As for "pro-selected democracy",no I am not. I'm pro-monarchy. I'm a royalist.

If I had a 1 euro every time a muslim mentioned French in Algeria on PDF....it seems that you have forgotten about Britain and are obsessed with France.

What do you mean "kings have no religion"? I'm confused.
Olanzepam is better suited for you

Tata by by

A cease fire is not asked for humanitary reasons, just because Hamas is in a bad shape, and didn't imagine IDF will hurt them with so many force.
I hope Israel wont accept, and track and destroy all Hamas terrorists, to the last of them.
Zionist troll.
You are a two faced hypocrite snake and nothing else.

Do you know what’s really depressing me

There is over 2,000 kids crying and screaming from under the rubble

No one can get to them

Most will become unconscious and pass out due to the pain and lack of oxygen

You can hear children crying from under the rubble

May Allah send down his help to them

Back
Top Bottom