What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You need to read history

This is best time for Israel to do what it wanted expel Palestine so it can eye on Sinai and northern Saudi Arabia

I expect that to happen soon

In next 3-5 years they will make a move on Sinai

I am glad there are intelligent people like you on this website. What many do not realize- and Isra"el" wants this, hence they play the "we just want this small piece of land" card- is that Isra"el" is expansionist by nature. Take a gander for yourselves at the Oden-Yinon or "Greater Israel" plan that ghoul Smotrich recently spoke of. Much of the Isra"el"i project is about demographics. This is why those religious Jews have 15-20 kids each. If Isra"el" is to become attractive enough so that the 6 million Jews in the U.S. emigrate and establish themselves there, along with the rest of the world's Jews, they would need land that can feed and habitate up to 20 million people. With birth rates of these fundamentalist maniacs abnormally high, that population can easily grow to 40 million in a matter of five decades.

This would mean not just the Sinai and Northern Arabia, but everything up to the Iranian border, including Basra, and everything up to Hatay in Turkiye. Right now they are playing the "aggrieved victim" role that just wants a tiny, worthless sliver of land. It is due to the steadfast and spirited resistance of Arabs in the region that they remain confined to this thin shit heap along the Mediterranean. Were there no pushback, they could have rolled up to the Iranian border. Ashkenaz-ra"el" was always a project that relied on blood and soil politics and demographics.

You know it’s bad when even hard core Israelis have to admit they have lost the PR war…
8948E65F-D531-4C4F-8880-12BAFBDB9FE7.jpeg

@sammuel

You continue to post trash on this forum, and continue to show everyone that you are nothing else than a pre-teen kid desperately wanting attention. Well you got mine and let me help you here:

1. You use Douglas Murray but without really making a point. Let me tell you a thing about Douglas, he is debunked and a known anti-muslim, anti-Palestinian, pro-Israeli. That means you can't use his tweets as a source of anything, since it's 100% false and lies. Here is a long post debunking him and exposing his hypocrisis:
2. You're posting Yoseph Haddad. Another super zionist, super pro-Israeli, and he has multiple times been debunked on Instagram where he spread his lies, and uses his 300K+ followers to report all pro-Palestinian accounts.

@sammuel you are posting trash, I don't know why. Whether you're a Indian, a paid cyber-troll, or just plain and simple ignorant. But EVERYTHING you post is easily debunked, easily dismissed, since it reeks of lies and fake news.

@waz @LeGenD @RescueRanger guys why is he given a free leash to spread such nonsense and lies all the time. He is even worse than @F-22Raptor in spreading fake news and lies...

@LeGenD bahi when you get a chance please can you review the couple of tags members have posted here, the same name keeps cropping up. I am all for PDF not being an echo chamber and having opposing views, adds flavour to the discussion, but right now its as if someone has emptied an entire bottle of salt into the pot. Thank you.

Here, let me simplify that for you.

You do not cheer when people are dying. Not palestinians and not Israelis. As some allow themselfs here.

You do not scream " Allahu akbar " when you murder someone . Nor when you see rockets falling on civilians . As some allow themselfs here.

That is simply using God's name in vian. Not to mention justification for fanatical vilany. What has God got to do with people's stupidity ?

And I am going to comment when i see people doing this.

Sorry if this ruins the taste of the sweet ' pot " for some..

Anything else bothering you ?

~

Last edited:
Seems like Muslim countries that are Israel's "friends" are coming under intensifying heat at home, because its making them escalate against Israel, even if the heat on Israel is starting with diplomacy and tough language, but its an escalation, which means they sense or know that they will either be unseated- Gaddafi style, or anarchy will reign in their country, and this is for sure if Israel continues doing what it is doing in Gaza- apartheidic genocide.

THis war feels to me like it has a spirit of its own- primarily because entities that are fighting or joining the fight are doing so with little or no intention or control over joining it- they just have to. Whichever party has less ammunition and less popular support will lose,eventually.
The Muslim countries you mentioned mean nothing if it don't include the Iranian regime's rhetoric to score brownie points making indecisive threats and warnings. They tell their proxy Hezbollah only to fights with lampposts.

Please don't act condescending, I don't need some random on the internet to simplify anything for me. :-)

The " simplify " part , was for the guy that wasted my time with a whole page. The sweet " pot " part , was for you..That what happen when you try to answer two for the price of one.

~

Last edited:
@sammuel you’re still posting trash and nonsense.

Never have I ever condoned any attack on civilians. I really don’t care what’s going on in your head, but you don’t get to “Israel” me by putting words or statements or opinions on me which I don’t have, and then divert attention to something which is absolutely irrelevant for this discussion.

Point is, your posts are 0 value, and you spread fake news in clear violation of forum regulations.

Never have I ever condoned any attack on civilians. I really don’t care what’s going on in your head, but you don’t get to “Israel” me by putting words or statements or opinions on me which I don’t have, and then divert attention to something which is absolutely irrelevant for this discussion.

Point is, your posts are 0 value, and you spread fake news in clear violation of forum regulations.
Its okay, moderators will review the posts and if there is any violation of rules they will be addressed. Until then, let them post what they want, if it bothers you don't engage with it or just ignore the posts. No point arguing with each other, we will never agree on certain things so lets agree to disagree? I do find it bemusing that none of the accounts with "Israeli" flags have been able to articulate the most basic of sympathy for the people of Palestine, I am of course talking about the innocent people, I don't give a damn about Hamas.

Make of that what you will, but here we are. If you find a post is breaching forum rules just tag one of the mods. They will look at it. until then just focus on providing updates or adding to the discussion.

Salam.

BUT at what cost?
Maintain the mobilisation for 12 months? Don't forget most of tunnels between Gaza and Egypt can be used for smuggling Food And Weapons, Please note that the Israeli pop is merely 9M, with a significant portion of Arab pop. How much time could Israeli society stand the regular rocket fire and running to shelter on daily bases? Meanwhile there are 300k work force removed from their jobs and they will be back in 4-6 Months at least based on Netanyahu. I don't think there will be a quick month long siege victory for murderous Israelis , Hamas plan is going just as planned.

Read their own analysis from 2006
South Lebanon where after weeks of flattening the town 5000 if try to enter the town but failed and lost . And there was only 150 hezbullah. I kid you not it's that's how the idf general put it.
A militia wins by not losing. Hezbollah won in 2006. And this time they are much more prepared. I hear they added to their battle skills fighting in Syria in last few years. Plus more lethal weaponry. Look at Israel: Needing the US weapons within days of the October 7 conflict.
Buuut this time, "all talk no action" for too long could bring a different level of risk to the Turkish govt- remember, no govt can stand if all their citizens stand against them.
I am very impressed by the Turkish public support for Palestine. I had not expected that much.
If Isra"el" is to become attractive enough so that the 6 million Jews in the U.S. emigrate and establish themselves there, along with the rest of the world's Jews, they would need land that can feed and habitate up to 20 million people. With birth rates of these fundamentalist maniacs abnormally high, that population can easily grow to 40 million in a matter of five decades.
Indeed, just as much as weapons, Israel needs Jewish immigrants AND fine, fertile land to inhabit them. What a bunch of sick tribal people!
America ad its allies have enabled and empowered the genocide against the Palestinian people.
Indeed. I saw a video today where Senator Manchin was questioning Sec. of Defense and Sec. of State whether Israel can survive without American help. After repeated pointed questions, Sec. of Defense Austin said 'Can't' which he immediately tried to backpaddle. Blinken gave a more diplomatic response. Basically, both didn't want to convey to the world that the 'tiny' Israel can't stand on its own but didn't want to deny the aid money to Israel. Such hypocrites and jokers!! Well, the tiny Israel can't even stand against Hezbollah and other militias in a multi-front war, let alone against Iran!!! The tiny Israel needs its American vassal state!

BUT at what cost?
Maintain the mobilisation for 12 months? Don't forget most of tunnels between Gaza and Egypt can be used for smuggling Food And Weapons, Please note that the Israeli pop is merely 9M, with a significant portion of Arab pop. How much time could Israeli society stand the regular rocket fire and running to shelter on daily bases? Meanwhile there are 300k work force removed from their jobs and they will be back in 4-6 Months at least based on Netanyahu. I don't think there will be a quick month long siege victory for murderous Israelis , Hamas plan is going just as planned.
I don't think they have a clear endgame goal yet, not a tangible one at least. And most military commentators have mentioned this. If their plan was to turn northern Gaza into a car park whilst killing 10k+ people, injuring well over 22k and displacing over 1 Million in the process... well they have certainly achieved that.

I am really confused, why are you people wasting all your precious energy and time on replying to him and Indian trolls? You guys write long essays after essays, why? Esp to Zionist trolls who are not honest.

Put him on your ignore list like I have, so you won't be able to see his posts again. Problem solved

Never have I ever condoned any attack on civilians.

Than maybe you should but out , when someone screams " Alahu akbar " when missile are falling on people ,and is being told of.

If you do not like the way i did it , maybe next time you can answer him better yourself , rather than sit on the fence , as everyone else here , as if this is somehow ok.

It is not.

~

I am really confused, why are you people wasting all your precious energy and time on replying to him and Indian trolls? You guys write long essays after essays, why? Esp to Zionist trolls who are not honest.

Put him on your ignore list like I have, so you won't be able to see his posts again. Problem solved
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom