What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

No it is not going on for thousand of years , more like a 100 years old. No so strong in history ?

~

Imagine claiming rights to a land because your ancestors lived there thousands of years ago? everyone's ancestors lived in some land thousands of years ago. That's like Italy claiming all of Europe back because the Roman's occupied it once u stinky Indian

PDF management is not a circle of religious clerics but aimed to manage this forum. WE have non-Muslim members in it. I can appreciate an honest response but not trolling. Members are chosen to Moderate on the grounds of having the aptitude for Moderation and productivity in the forum. WE have to make difficult decisions - something you will not understand. PDF does not stand for religious debates and causes. You might in the wrong forum if this is your thought process.
I just find it remarkable that there is a Pakistani that is of the view that Israel has a claim to that land. Religious or non religious. I fact apart from Right wing christians in US and some right wing anglo protestants (and those pacific island people that have colonised and brainwashed), and Jews, I don't think I have ever met a person who thinks Israel has any claim to even a square metre of that land. These people just dont exist in my observations. Or maybe I just haven't met them in real life yet.

For hundreds of years, you Pakistanis have been jotting down 'Muhammad Bin Qasim' as the father figure. You briefly hopped on the 'Ertughrul' bandwagon, but after a rough encounter with the locals in Turkey, you swung back to the Arab father fixation.
but, Arabs have a stronger aversion to the converted Muslim race from South Asia than the Turkish do to Pakistanis.

You should stop worrying about Pakistanis and what they do

You should change your identity card and add Punjab regiment as father in your identity card

You should stop worrying about Pakistanis and what they do

You should change your identity card and add Punjab regiment as father in your identity card

And under fathers name , yours? Punjabi dad Areesh lol

I am fully aware of what is happening in the region and I condemn it like any Muslim. But I have a simple question for you. Why Allah Almighty changed Qibla of Muslims? What was the lesson that was conveyed to Muslims? Jews have deeper claim on the promised land on religious grounds. This is not difficult to understand. Some thought should be given to this matter, bro.
This happens when you let misguided (sellout) “scholars” such as imran hossein influence the brain of the naive south asian people. You will in the end reach a point where denying Al Quds become the norm.

1699009511834.png

We've been informed Allah (swt) will protect the Haram but it is our duty as Muslims to defend Al-Aqsa Mosque, Al-Quds, and Ard Al-Muqadassa (the Holy Land). There is nothing left of Islam if you remove those 3. Check your Islamic knowledge or go to the nearest Islamic scholar near your place.

Al-Quds will be the seat of the last Islamic Khalifa, and Muslims are obligated to defend it with every means in their disposal. This is a religious duty. Your efforts here to minimize it is one that lacks knowledge.
He is probably following the “sellout” fake scholar imran **** hossein.

Brother you are not more Jewish than the Jews who follow the Torah word for word stop it it’s getting cringey

It says in many places that Jews are not to enter Jerusalem until God gives them the permission when real Messiah returns

Zionism is against teaching of Torah it’s ISIS version of Judaism

Isaiah ⁦‪1:27‬⁩-28
Isaiah 2:2, 3, 4
Ezekiel ⁦‪33:23‬⁩

If you know any true Torah Jews like I do ask them about these 3 verses and many more

Or use google
I appreciate your knowledge in this case. But global realities are complex and even a religiopolitical movement cannot be entirely in line with scriptures but according to developing situations and needs of the people under prevailing circumstances. Jews also have difference of opinion between themselves so this comes down to being selective once again.

Recommended:

I just find it remarkable that there is a Pakistani that is of the view that Israel has a claim to that land. Religious or non religious. I fact apart from Right wing christians in US and some right wing anglo protestants (and those pacific island people that have colonised and brainwashed), and Jews, I don't think I have ever met a person who thinks Israel has any claim to even a square metre of that land. These people just dont exist in my observations. Or maybe I just haven't met them in real life yet.
Let's have a look at an educated take on this matter:

The state was created much like other states so what shall be done now? Coming up with religious basis to wipe out a state?

I am fully aware of what is happening in the region and I condemn it like any Muslim. But I have a simple question for you. Why Allah Almighty changed Qibla of Muslims? What was the lesson that was conveyed to Muslims? Jews have deeper claim on the promised land on religious grounds. This is not difficult to understand. Some thought should be given to this matter, bro.

Mohammad wanted an Arabic version of Abrahamism. To me, Islam is the Arabic version of Judaism. The enmity between Arabic Muslims and the Jews of the region is largely because the Jews did not accept Mohammad as a prophet.

Back
Top Bottom