What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

@sammuel just stop seriously, all you’re doing here is spreading lies, mostly without any sources. And when you finally decide to use a source, it’s the most ridiculous and untrustworthy sources. You are using no time on critical thinking and most of all it just looks like manipulative propaganda.

I’ve seen so many posts of people challenging you, and you always return to debunked sources and debunked news.

If you want to argue, try using sources of news which are not extremely biased. Why don’t you try with news and reports from the UN or from the numerous human rigjts organisations which are reckognized of course. It will stop your postings because you won’t be able to push your manipulative narrative any more, but what is most important for you, to win an argument or to actually see what is going on in front of your own eyes.

I will not debate anything you post which is half brained, but this one needed to be said. You’re pissing people off because you’re not revealing your basic ethnicity while at the same time spreading lies. This is a serious analytcal forum, and multiple organisations are calling what is happening a breach of human rights, yet you are not anywhere near comprehending it because your eternal reply is posting debunked news or whataboutism. There is no excuse for what you’re doing and I am baffled that this forum is allowing this insane level of misinformation, deceiving and straight up fake/debunked/ untrustworthy news and sources.

Now stop with all the off topic, stop with sharing false stories and let’s get this forum back to the level it used to be.

I think it would be best to start to play the west at its own narrative games,for instance dont refer to the israelis who were captured as "hostages",they should be referred to as what they are "prisoners",or better yet the more neutral term "detainees".
Just a thought.😁

Now stop with all the off topic, stop with sharing false stories and let’s get this forum back to the level it used to be.

Example for a false story ?

Nice that you point the finger at me for the ridiculous low level of this thread , that has become almost impossible to read.

I Guess you just missed out on all those people here with one liner curse wordes or silly tweets from ridiculous sources or those who flood the thread with 100 posts a day , yet have nothing to say.

How nice to have a selective view.

Last edited:
You really should stop calling anyone you can't answer a false flagger.

You really should stop lying.

~

You really should not use swear words , does not make your case stronger and only serves to prove you are a lesser human being.

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames.

Quran, 49:11

~
Quran also says

"Certainly We have winnowed out for hell many of the jinn and humans: they have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, they have ears with which they do not hear. They are like cattle; indeed, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless."

Quran says that creatures like you are less than animals.

@sammuel just stop seriously, all you’re doing here is spreading lies, mostly without any sources. And when you finally decide to use a source, it’s the most ridiculous and untrustworthy sources. You are using no time on critical thinking and most of all it just looks like manipulative propaganda.

I’ve seen so many posts of people challenging you, and you always return to debunked sources and debunked news.

If you want to argue, try using sources of news which are not extremely biased. Why don’t you try with news and reports from the UN or from the numerous human rigjts organisations which are reckognized of course. It will stop your postings because you won’t be able to push your manipulative narrative any more, but what is most important for you, to win an argument or to actually see what is going on in front of your own eyes.

I will not debate anything you post which is half brained, but this one needed to be said. You’re pissing people off because you’re not revealing your basic ethnicity while at the same time spreading lies. This is a serious analytcal forum, and multiple organisations are calling what is happening a breach of human rights, yet you are not anywhere near comprehending it because your eternal reply is posting debunked news or whataboutism. There is no excuse for what you’re doing and I am baffled that this forum is allowing this insane level of misinformation, deceiving and straight up fake/debunked/ untrustworthy news and sources.

I think that the "value",I use that term very,very loosely,of zionists like sammuel is that it shows just how utterly bankrupt they are,both morally and in terms of any counter arguments in support/defence of the occupation,zionism and israel.
People like sammuel show us both the callous utter inhumanity of zionism and its defenders/supporters,as well as their sheer banality,and that is one of the things that is often overlooked about evil.

Hamas seems hesitant to fight the israeli forces. They much prefer the human shield tactics.

Also arab nation refusal to take in refugees is the same. The palestinians are again mere human shield sacrifices

This should go to every medical university. Such a good case of Stockholm syndrome.

This is very common. Prolonged hostage situations lead to this. I have no doubt that many of the Israelis invited to Gaza and taken there will Join Hamas during their detention. Those concert goers will become Islamic extremists if Stockholm syndrome takes over like this.

Knows Hamas inside out much more better than you.

Listen and learn.

~

They killed 3200 children’s.
They killed families.
Destroyed 40% ghaza infrastructure.
Cut of water,electricity, all basic human needs.
They bombed hospital.
Bombed MOSQUE!
Still bombing the entire ghaza, If all this brutality and barbarity did not awake Arabs and other Muslims around the world then I feel each country which belongs to Muslims days are numbered. Today is ghaza tomorrow it will be Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi, turkey,Indonesia and Pakistan.
it’s better to die with honor then humiliation but Muslims will choose humiliation because we started loving the comfort of world and forgot what our prophet ancestors and Allah told us.
I am loosing my mind over muslim rulers that how even they sleep? They don’t even think that no matter what how much this peace bulls*t they talk but war will be forced upon them in no time!
OH Muslims rulers miserable life is awaiting ahead of you! If not in this world but after death for sure.

FREE PALESTINE 🇵🇸
MAY ALLAH GIVE RESISTANT FORCE MORE POWER.
INSHALLAH THEY WILL WIN THIS BATTLE BY THE HELP OF ALLAH.

They killed 3200 children’s.
They killed families.
Destroyed 40% ghaza infrastructure.
Cut of water,electricity, all basic human needs.
They bombed hospital.
Bombed MOSQUE!
Still bombing the entire ghaza, If all this brutality and barbarity did not awake Arabs and other Muslims around the world then I feel each country which belongs to Muslims days are numbered. Today is ghaza tomorrow it will be Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi, turkey,Indonesia and Pakistan.
it’s better to die with honor then humiliation but Muslims will choose humiliation because we started loving the comfort of world and forgot what our prophet ancestors and Allah told us.
I am loosing my mind over muslim rulers that how even they sleep? They don’t even think that no matter what how much this peace bulls*t they talk but war will be forced upon them in no time!
OH Muslims rulers miserable life is awaiting ahead of you! If not in this world but after death for sure.

FREE PALESTINE 🇵🇸
MAY ALLAH GIVE RESISTANT FORCE MORE POWER.
INSHALLAH THEY WILL WIN THIS BATTLE BY THE HELP OF ALLAH.
I am counting on this to happen every muslim country. We deserve this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom