What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

While you are sitting in Canadian soil, strong supporter of Israel

View attachment 966562
Nice try deflecting in a losing argument. I'm not falling for it.

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames.

Quran, 49:11

~
But you're not a believer so how did you insert yourself here?

Last edited:
So where does it say nationalism in this?

Ibn Taymiyya. Majmu' al-Fatawa (3/456)

Simplistic thinking, even during Ali period, Muslims have already been having nations like province like Syria under Muawiyah who has already gotten troops that later take the power from Ali by force and humiliate and killed prophet families.

Muslim has already been too large and live in different region, impossible to unite them under one country like. LOL even during Ali period they killed each other, only under Authoritarian ruler (Kingdomship) like Muawiyah and Abassiyah, those Muslim Arabs are united.

Muslim nations can cooperate each other and it is proven that all Muslim nations under one voice when it comes to Palestinian-Israeli conflicts. Only Iraq that previously invaded by USA that stated Abstain stance on UN resolution.

If Muslim run a nation, it doesnt mean they worship the nation LOL. Many Muslim leaders in Indonesia have stated that they will develop Indonesia as Ibadah for Allah. Dont be easy to judge any people dude, every Muslim leaders, Ministers, or below that always said Bismilah when they want to say speech or inagurate some important thing

Saying Muslims in Muslim nations doing Sirik is like those takfiris ISIS and AQ who basically destroy Islam and think they are the choosen ones

This should go to every medical university. Such a good case of Stockholm syndrome.

This is very common. Prolonged hostage situations lead to this. I have no doubt that many of the Israelis invited to Gaza and taken there will Join Hamas during their detention. Those concert goers will become Islamic extremists if Stockholm syndrome takes over like this.

People some times vote for idiots. But in a democracy when the government f*cks up it can be replaced.

When Hitler got elected he was only removed after he ruined his country.

Hamas got elected 17 years ago. It was the end of free elections in Gaza. So Hamas can drag Gaza to another and another round of bloodshed , and the people of Gaza can't kick them off.

Do you know what is the first Hamas did to celebrate their victory in the election ? They started throwing PLO members from rooftop . to eliminate all future opposition.

Gaza foes tossed from buildings

Rival Palestinian forces clashed in Gaza on Sunday, killing militants by throwing them out of high-rise buildings

Battle of Gaza (2007)

Hamas fighters took control of the Gaza Strip, while Fatah officials were either taken as prisoners, executed, or expelled.[3][4] The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights reported that at least 161 people were killed and more than 700 were wounded during the fighting.[1]

~
The takeaway from your post is clear
- Gazans have no control because of Hamas
- Hamas is bad

My question begs an answer since you have accepted that Gazans are helpless and my question is "Is it okay to drop bombs on civilians who already are helpless?"

Also if Gazans have no control over Hamas, why everyone is saying "They elected Hamas hence the bombing is justified".

I will wait for the answers.

The takeaway from your post is clear
- Gazans have no control because of Hamas
- Hamas is bad

My question begs an answer since you have accepted that Gazans are helpless and my question is "Is it okay to drop bombs on civilians who already are helpless?"

Also if Gazans have no control over Hamas, why everyone is saying "They elected Hamas hence the bombing is justified".

I will wait for the answers.
You are exerting your brain for no reason. They only do it because they can. While they have support of the western powers. This is their one blip of glory in 2,000 years and they are enjoying it while they can. When it's all over it will be back to tears for another 2,000 years.

Don't make threats. Your Jewish ISIS Nazi tribe will be annihilated. You're not in position of power. Those captives will die in Gaza or be released in exchange for Palestinian captives and prisoners.

Enough with this madness.

You have more enough hostages to free all your prisoners 10 x times over. They are of no use to you , certainly not the civilians who are simply a public relations disaster for you.

The only things it serves , is to give Israel legitamcy to keep bombing you to pieces.

Listen to what Kirby says when confronted about the harshnesss of this war on civilians :

" What is harsh is taking hundreds of civilian hostage "

See Minute 00:34

Holding those civilian hostages right now , is simply soicidal and makes as much sense as the Saterday , 7 of October massacre , and would lead to the same disastrous results .

Easy to hand out supid advise when are safe in your home in the USA.

~

582ae1acc0d3cb479513a65a46cdd78e_f4cbbca300eb65da31bb25a03d5eaea3.jpg

~

Last edited:
2ISIS is the creation of the West and the Khawarji. Two peas in a pot.
Bro, it is important to read shared sources and learn from them. One bad does not justify the other but many are driven by sentiments and politics. I have told you that religiopolitical groups exist in some Islamic countries and these can use ummah narratives to draw people and take advantage of a poor security environment to do their bidding but it is all about politics in the end. Come and meet Jamat-e-Islami in Pakistan - you will understand. ISIL was the outcome of misguided hatred for others in the region and these people were also active in Syrian refugee camps in Turkey. Now what you will say? Photos can be posted here.

US helped Iraq get rid of ISIL movement upon request of Iraqi leadership (PM Haider al-Ibadi) and same in Syria where Assad regime is rather interested in consolidating its power. This is called Operation Inherent Resolve.

US have helped some of the Islamic countries in their time of need but nobody remember something good.

Let's focus on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom