What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

^^ This concept of Islam is totally forgotten. Nationalism, a new age idol for worship.

Your black and white reasoning is more like owned by those fool ISIS and AQ who lives in authoritarian Arab regimes or Western countries. Those who think they are Islam warriors but actually what they are doing making more Muslims deaths and Muslim nation get weaken. Now we see Iraq even voted Abstain just like India and Philippine in previous Palestine- Israel war UN resolution.

She has a point. Western societies are rapidly declining. People are mentally and spiritually exhausted in those nations. They really don't have a future as they don't offer a vision for the rest of the world. Democracy and freedom worked back then, like really back then. In the 80s. Whatever it has to offer now, is very different than that.

Humans are spiritual and need organized lifestyle and organized religion. It's just the truth. Hamas is a great example of that in how they run Gaza.

I said earlier as well, this latest bout of violence and war in Gaza, seems like a ploy by Americans, Jews and Turks, to get Iran involved in a war and finish it for good.

No one is going to come to the aid of Gaza, mark my words, and I hope Iranian leadership doesn't get carried away and fall for this.

Turkey sold Gaza and Palestine for Nagarno Karabakh.

Your black and white reasoning is more like owned by those fool ISIS and AQ who lives in authoritarian Arab regimes or Western countries. Those who think they are Islam warriors but actually what they are doing making more Muslims deaths and Muslim nation get weaken. Now we see Iraq even voted Abstain just like India and Philippine in previous Palestine- Israel war UN resolution.
Are you attempting to negate what I've said with irrelevant poppycock? Because it's not working. Try again.
Nationalism is forbidden in Islam.

I said earlier as well, this latest bout of violence and war in Gaza, seems like a ploy by Americans, Jews and Turks, to get Iran involved in a war and finish it for good.

No one is going to come to the aid of Gaza, mark my words, and I hope Iranian leadership doesn't get carried away and fall for this.

Iraq 2.0 yep, Iran doesnt have any chance to go against USA, their industries will be flatten and destroyed.

going against India may be a price for Arab states. :-)
here we have a news as below also:-

=>
October 20, 2023

India imported on average 1.76 million barrels per day (bpd) of Russian oil from April to September, or the first half of fiscal 2023/2024, more than double the about 780,000 bpd in the same year-ago period, tanker data from industry sources showed.

India's imports from Iraq and Saudi Arabia fell by 12% and about 23% to 928,000 bpd and 607,500 bpd, respectively, during the April-September period, the data showed. :-)

Arabs oil producers are gaining much money now as oil price surges, Arabs will be fine. What should be worried is countries that dont produce much fossil fuels. I also think Gulf Arabs will be able to make good transformation from oil based economy into more diversified one

Are you attempting to negate what I've said with irrelevant poppycock? Because it's not working. Try again.
Nationalism is forbidden in Islam.

1698648134302.jpeg

The establishment of Greater Israel has to begin somewhere. Gaza is just among the first few steps. Tayyaba (Madinah) is also claimed by Jews. Right now you hear "Jews were natives of Jerusalem"; few years later, you will hear "Jews were natives of Sinai, Nile Valley, Damascus, Aleppo, Madinah...". This is a cancer growing in the steps of it's Anglo-Saxon fathers in the New World.

Short sight and foolish thinking, full of short term and emotional mind set
Short-sighted and foolish thinking, full of short-term and emotional mindset is when you attempt to present a counterargument that is devoid of everything but insults, indicative of a weak argument that lacks substance. Like I said, try again. Put something of substance that I can reply to instead of instigating back and forth drivel.

Americans voted Bush into power who killed 1 million Iraqis on false charges of WMDs.

Israelis voted people who invaded and occupied Palestinian territories.

Indians elected Mr. Modi who enabled a pogrom against Muslims in Gujrat.

Germans voted Hitler into power who gassed people en mass in gas chambers.

Would you like the same yardstick to justify killing of any common person from aforementioned countries because "after all they voted for their criminal leaders".

Also do quote what UN says about the right of determination using armed resistance against a colonial powers.

People some times vote for idiots. But in a democracy when the government f*cks up it can be replaced.

When Hitler got elected he was only removed after he ruined his country.

Hamas got elected 17 years ago. It was the end of free elections in Gaza. So Hamas can drag Gaza to another and another round of bloodshed , and the people of Gaza can't kick them off.

Do you know what is the first Hamas did to celebrate their victory in the election ? They started throwing PLO members from rooftop . to eliminate all future opposition.

Gaza foes tossed from buildings

Rival Palestinian forces clashed in Gaza on Sunday, killing militants by throwing them out of high-rise buildings

Battle of Gaza (2007)

Hamas fighters took control of the Gaza Strip, while Fatah officials were either taken as prisoners, executed, or expelled.[3][4] The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights reported that at least 161 people were killed and more than 700 were wounded during the fighting.[1]

~

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom